Author Topic:  (Read 29167 times)

Tigres

« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2011, 11:28:53 pm »
Alright, I have the draft of the website up now. http://eboncircle.webs.com Make sure You become a member on there and apply in the forums again... (sorry about the hassle) and... there is a whole section for the link to the download, and the videos are on there too. In the general discussion (forums), I want some rule ideas, IDEAS only. Jack and I will go over them and pick out the ones we like. I promise to update the ranks on the home page too.

Offline Sinow

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2011, 03:55:59 am »
Alright, I have the draft of the website up now. http://eboncircle.webs.com Make sure You become a member on there and apply in the forums again... (sorry about the hassle) and... there is a whole section for the link to the download, and the videos are on there too. In the general discussion (forums), I want some rule ideas, IDEAS only. Jack and I will go over them and pick out the ones we like. I promise to update the ranks on the home page too.

Marry me....

snowlinx25

« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2011, 02:14:35 pm »
Name: sunfire (aka viper)

In-game name: snowlinx25
Mate: none
Spawn: none
Kin: unknown
Description: Hey its sunfire dunno what to say really but i dont like wolves or lion that bosses around my friends and i will stand up for my friend in any situation. Dont like enemy clans but sometimes they are just misunderstood.
Dislikes: enemy clans and copy cats
Additional:
Desired Rank: Kreptic Sentry

Offline Sinow

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2011, 06:20:24 pm »
Aye, I'll be looking out for ya in-game. You should also check us out on our site if you haven't. :}

Tigres

« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2011, 09:08:50 pm »

Marry me....

If you say so.... :D

Nimfox

« Reply #95 on: March 14, 2011, 10:54:23 pm »

Name:Cosette
In-game name:Nimfox
Mate:None
Spawn:None
Kin:None
Description:A Tall Dark Female with Rusty Violet Markings on her Body.
Likes:Cold Dark Places , Screams of innocents , The Smell of rotting flesh
Dislikes:Bright Warm Places , Laughter of any sort.
Additional:She has Retractable Fangs on the roof of her mouth that work like a spiders , ejecting acidic juices into the corps of her prey , This juice is not used for killing simply for turning the preys insides into a soupy concoction that she feed off of. 
Desired Rank:Lead Hunter

Tigres

« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2011, 03:47:25 am »
890 view on our forum post @~@

Wolf Skylar

« Reply #97 on: March 19, 2011, 04:31:53 am »
Name: Wolf Skylar

In-game name: Hunter
Mate: Not Yet.
Spawn: None.
Kin: Nope.
Description: Hunter is a big ball of fun. Loving, and cares about others. Love to party and share his OJ. He often vomits rainbow vomit.... careful... you will die if it touches you.
Likes: Orange Juice, Apple Juice... The color Blue... Lions... and Wolves.
Dislikes: Alcohol. Yuck!
Additional: Rainbow Vomit is Deadly...
Desired Rank: Kreptic Sentry

Wolf Skylar

« Reply #98 on: March 19, 2011, 04:32:36 am »
WOAH. Sorry...Big picture... It looked much smaller on photobucket....

Wolf Skylar

« Reply #99 on: March 19, 2011, 05:16:01 am »
Good news guys, my sister, Roxie... is coming back to FH. (Got sick of Gaiaonline..LAWL... don't blame her)
Now she creating a new account...that will officially be hers. (Thank God... got all my friends thinking I was a tranny XC..)
Anyways...so yeah... But we can't be online at the same time. Most likely, Roxie will be on more than I am.
CX