Author Topic: Not Every Fox is "Evil" - Some Warrior RPers Get too Carried Away  (Read 13480 times)

Offline KibaWolf73

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Not Every Fox is "Evil" - Some Warrior RPers Get too Carried Away
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2013, 04:54:47 pm »
@Fantasyna, Those are Romanian stories o3o. Obviously, the others have never heard of them.

But ahem, I've never read the books, but the way a widdle fox is portrayed in the series sounds silly. I hate it when I just roam the Plains with Sachria or Peeka (Or any of my six fox charries xP), and some random warrior clan surrounds me and throws tantrums while yelling their lungs out. It just seems very unfriendly, especially since all I do is lay under a tree's shade.
Last evening, me and a friend went around, searching for mapless clans/cats and did little surveys or just layed around, RolePlaying by ourselves. Some were friendly, some just said "OMG FOXES". One black tom, double our size, became aggressive. It was pretty fun, 'till I had to leave.
[/color]

Offline meowool

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2013, 05:00:37 pm »
About the UK fox attack on the page before.

The chance that it will have rabies is extremely rare as we are one of the few countries that is rabies free. (the only other example that I know is Austrailia, my friend went there and said the their animal quarantine was crazy long like ours!)

Offline alexterri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • We are One
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2013, 07:07:05 pm »
I agree.

Also, I know a story about a Fox, that had 4 kits. There was also this old women who lived close by her den with her son. The Fox stole him, and she asked this guy to keep an eye out for him. He managed to get her son out in the end. So there is another story where the Foxes are shown as sly.

But I still agree. Erin hunter needed some evil guys in her story, and Foxes and Badgers were  chosen. However, Warrior cats sometimes go too far.

Offline xJaytailx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • The average stalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2013, 02:23:34 am »
I do RP as a warrior cat, but I do agree of how you do describe the foxes in the books. Many times in a local map the clan is trying to look for action or if just plain evil and want your head to "Decorate there den."

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2013, 02:31:43 am »
I do RP as a warrior cat, but I do agree of how you do describe the foxes in the books. Many times in a local map the clan is trying to look for action or if just plain evil and want your head to "Decorate there den."

Gee... I have only seen one clan that would do that to a seemingly harmless fox. Altough my clan at one time defeated a wolverine and kept his pelt as a lining for the kit den, so I'm kinda guilty for keeping a trophey of an animal we defeated. ^^"
There was one time where this one clan that wanted to kill my unicorn fox and keep her horn as a trophey. Other clans... when they see her, they don't know how to react. They just go "O_O... Umm... yeah. What-what do I do here?"

This is just me and friends derping around :P

Lately my fox characters haven't been getting attacked. Maybe it's because they are so common to see around Flourite that WC roleplayers know I won't do anything... or they just don't care anymore.

About the UK fox attack on the page before.

The chance that it will have rabies is extremely rare as we are one of the few countries that is rabies free. (the only other example that I know is Austrailia, my friend went there and said the their animal quarantine was crazy long like ours!)

Yeah. It may be rare, but that doesn't make it impossible.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 02:50:46 am by Lady_Alizarin »
Inactive