Author Topic: Why is everyone so negative against Warrior Cats?  (Read 26082 times)

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
Re: Why is everyone so negative against Warrior Cats?
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2013, 12:29:30 am »
@Louise:
I get what you are saying with that! I once was advertising for my Warrior Cats Role Play that I had been in for about 5 months. After getting a good amount of people a random leader that JUST started advertising was yelling at me for "Stealing" members, when they were my Deputy, Medicine Cat, Medicine Cat Apprentice, 3 old members and 5 new ones. Not only did he go on and on about it, he told potential members to stay away! I needed Warriors at that moment because in the Role Play my clan was about it go into war with another clan! I was very disappointed and ended up leaving Fluorite and asking the Role Play leader to postpone the war.

Seems like that clan leader couldn't handle a little competition.  ::) If I don't get any clan members into my clan while advertising, I just make a WC character and join someone elses clan. I won't waste my time caps spamming another leader for getting a bunch of new members. You know what they say, "If you can't beat em, join em."   ;)
Inactive

Offline Larka98

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Old school retired player
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2013, 01:23:34 am »
Exactly, i like your style
Old school retired player who occasionally comes in for a peek

Offline Muxasii

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2013, 08:30:11 pm »
:( so sad too hear hatered words but its ok

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2013, 08:50:29 pm »
Try not to bring old threads back to life, the last post was over a month ago. Just try to be more careful and check when the last post was before you post.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Splatterz

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Lion King is my lurf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2013, 12:55:20 am »
Beats me why people don't like warrior cat RPs. As I've stated many times before, if someone doesn't like a type of RP, they can't keep their mouth shut about it. Instead of just laying back and letting people RP what they like, they have to butt in and make a nasty comment. Oh well, there's nothing we can do about it.

art by moi //

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2013, 07:19:35 pm »
Try not to bring old threads back to life, the last post was over a month ago. Just try to be more careful and check when the last post was before you post.

No back-seat moderating. She just wanted to share her little bit of input. Besides, this post isn't too old to be posting.
Inactive

Offline Splatterz

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Lion King is my lurf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2013, 09:14:49 pm »
People that do not like warrior cats/have never liked warrior cat do not like the idea. They do not like the idea that they are probably one of the most popular and successful RP across Feral-Heart. They don't like the idea that warrior cat RPs stand out more next to their wolf pack RP.

art by moi //

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2013, 09:27:54 pm »
I think it is mainly because they often use their powers a little too much...But it's not powerplaying because they are supposed to do that.  The warrior cats are simply cats with unique abilities to fight!

Everyone is probably just misunderstanding the reason they are "powerplaying".  I just started reading the Warrior Cat books and adore them! (thanks Cassie!) I listen to how they fight.  In FH, it may sound like powerplaying but guess what, it's not mostly powerplaying. 

They HAVE to fight like that and do things like that!  Its their way of living!  BUT, those trolls, haters, and other jerks who think they know it all and aren't acting right, they are the powerplayers, not the little 9 year olds (like my sister) who know what they are doing.

So, if you ever come across one of those "know-it-alls" just block, take screenies and report, or walk away! PM me with any other questions or concerns...Btw, I luv warriors!
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline femalecreature

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • it is i the official eggplant
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2013, 01:49:25 pm »
Hnnngh. I got screamed at for having mainly WCs on my account... All pretty much WCs. Barely any wolves, lions, or anything. I enjoy Warrior Cats, and I don't have stupid names like Demonkit, Metalfang, or Ectoplasmpaw (the last one was real!). Then there are the cats that are like, "OMFG i had a dream from starclan im special pick me as deputy" or "heheheheheh im evil im going to kill a lot of cats" OR "oh um im training with the darkforest and i can kill you instantly". Holy crap, I hate when those 3 things appear in cats. Most of my cats are gentle and caring she-cats who are loyal to the Clan and dislike killing and battles. I can see why people dislike them; I dislike people like that. In fact, one of my characters belonged to a suspiciously evil rogue group. I made him horrified when they tried to kill a kit, and in fact, his foster father was evil and said he could never leave. So. TT^TT I really can see why they hate, but I don't necessarily hate all of them. Some are kind, gentle and formidable RPer.s -Cough Candy741 and Tambourine -Cough-
And Firewhip. She mentored me in Candy741 and Tambo's mapped RPs on another acc with extra chars... (don't worry, I only have 2 .o. I don't be like, "OMFG UR ONLY SUPPOSED TO HAVE 1." I ran out of room on one. -Facepalm-)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 01:51:56 pm by TheBurntSouls »
egg me up inside (can't egg up)

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2013, 11:12:58 am »
I personally am  a Warrior Cats fanatic. i dont like it when people jus t tr to Derp up my RP and we either block them or ignore hem. But there was his ONE time i was with  friends o mine (NOT a friend per-say anymore but we're getting off topic and dont ask why) a person was rping with us then he/she said something that was overly rude and HawkStar (His/her charrries name :3 ) noticed it was against the rules i believe then he told everyone to report and block her but here is the thing she (im using she now because hey the charrie was that) broke the rule for.  she was able to hack the block and reappear on the screens. so yeah ik its not fun when people say stuff ike that but mabe they MIGHT have gone through something simalar to wat i just told u all.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972