Author Topic: ~|The Jungle of Jliath|~ |Open for now| |Literate| |Lycanthrope rp|  (Read 27794 times)

Offline Genesis9

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Doubt the stars are fire?
    • View Profile
Re: ~|The Jungle of Jliath|~ |Open!| |Literate| |Lycanthrope rp|
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2013, 07:37:47 pm »
Well, if you read the last few paragraphs of my post, it says that my characters drove into the camp while the three of your guys characters were around the tree I believe? They sort of open fired, thought that might be a little hard to miss lol))

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2013, 07:43:35 pm »
Well Jacob and Paul already left.. So..?))

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2013, 07:57:34 pm »
wow guys i was gone outside with my friends and when i came back....o_o so many posts,now I don't know how to continue with so many events))

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Genesis9

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2013, 07:59:59 pm »
Well when I posted they were still there. :/))

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2013, 08:01:06 pm »
Sorry >.<))

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2013, 08:10:44 pm »
No problem,so,how do we fix this? I mean,from my post,Serah was exactly in that place Leah fought with the woodcutters but she remained hidden in the bushes.I'm not asking to redo all you guys posted since you really added some effort there))

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Genesis9

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2013, 08:18:54 pm »
Okay, well, for the sake of moving forwards, let's just say that there were some random other werewolves about that my characters were firing at. Thrillex and Husky's characters could have left just before Xavier and the others arrived, and perhaps Fantasya's character can either stay hidden where she is to avoid the hunters, or she could have left to follow after Thrillex's and Husky's characters?))

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2013, 08:27:45 pm »
Hmmm,well i will think about it but I will not post now since I'm going to sleep it's night here -_-.I say,for making the RP more interesting,we should add a kind of sub-plot(or however you wan to call it)that requires all of our characters work toghether?))

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2013, 09:57:35 pm »
OMG! Sorry guys! ~I didn't know you meant us, I did take it into thought, but I just wrote all my paragraph, so just posted it then I read yours then I was like -_-'. Yes, me and Thrillex's characters will have gone. And good idea Thrill, friends at first then... ))

Leah Heart.
WereWolf.

Leah smiled, "I don't like your lack of looks." The she watched Paul look over his shoulder, "Bye Paul," she answered, and trotted the opposite direction of them. She noticed some fires in the distance, and strolled over to the noise. ((A chance for you to shot at me again... Sowwy.)). She ducked down, but was still visible to the humans. She saw a human ((Xavier)) with a metal object in his hand. She gave another short, rumbling growl, but kept it quiet.

Her yellow eyes glared at the man, and blood dripped from her fangs. She thought about Paul, that took her mind of things, but then she focused on the man again.

((Sorry, my post feels like a ant compared to your post Genesis.))

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Genesis9

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2013, 03:21:09 am »
It's okay Huskies it happens, please just make sure you read my posts before going ahead? x3 Oh! I also was wondering, can humans be turned into Lycans if they're bitten? Or do you have to be born a Lycan in this rp? Sorry if that was in the rules and I missed it, I'm just curious ouo))

Xavier

The other wolves were howling and trying to limp back into the jungle from whence they came, Miguel and Fabrique had seemed to riddle them with enough bullets to make them retreat, but they were still alive. ~Not for long.~ He thought dully, aiming the scope at one of the beasts head before pausing for the longest of seconds before taking the shot. The Lycan fell down without a sound, and the others barked and screamed horribly in their fear, scrambling down onto the ground to avoid the snipers aim, but Xavier quickly trained his target to something else that would finish this. "Oi! Xavier! There's another one over there!" called Miguel, who had taken refuge behind the truck and was re-loading while Fabrique advanced, a grimace of a smile upon his face as he fired more bullets to keep the other two from spliting and taking refuge from the forest.

Xavier glanced over towards where Miguel had gestured and the locked his gaze with the wolfs. It was only a moment however before he suddenly shouted "GET DOWN!" and took a shot, the sound cracking through the air before suddenly a barrel of oil exploded, sending shrapnel flying everywhere, along with flaming globs of oil that landed all over the area where the Lycan's were, the howls of pain from the other two confirmed they hadn't escaped their grizzly demise, and Xavier crouched down behind the logs and pulled out his duel steel pistols, exchanging looks with Miguel before they both jumped out and pointed their weapons towards the area, looking to see if the new arrival had survived. "The HELL is wrong with you?!" shouted Fabrique from the other side of the Jeep "Are you trying to kill me Xavier?! That shrapnel almost took off my FACE!" he hollard. "Shut up Fabrique, and take the bloody point." snapped Xavier, his dark eyes gazing through the flames in search of the final Lycan.