Author Topic: ~|The Jungle of Jliath|~ |Open for now| |Literate| |Lycanthrope rp|  (Read 27912 times)

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
Re: ~|The Jungle of Jliath|~ |Open!| |Literate| |Lycanthrope rp|
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2013, 09:21:23 am »

Serah Vandom

Serah decided to move because one of the men started to feel like they were watched so she slowily retreated.She  stopped when a huge explosion  occured a few meters away from her,knocking down trees and starting a fire.Because of the heat and the numerous plants,the fire spread easily.Serah tried to move away from the area but a tree covered in flames gave up and was knocked down,if she didn't moved away,she could have ended up under it.
      Howls of pain could be heard close,but Serah was only focused on escaping.She made it out of the fire zone but the thick smoke started from the fire had already spread and she couldn't see anymore,this is why she got into a trap.She felt how her body got immobilised by ropes and fell to the ground.Dang it!she to herself.It was almost useless to call for help since she couldn't roar as the ropes got her muzzle aswell,she was only moaning.

The only idea I had in my mind xD))  

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2013, 05:08:52 pm »

Leah Heart.
Werewolf.

Leah yelped, as something exploded... Splatters of fire spit out onto the forest, and Leah knew she was trapped. Her heart raced, and she looked around, but smoke filled her eyes, and she began to feel light headed. She dropped on the ground, and she knew she couldn't get up. The smoke moulded in with her pelt, making it a ashy colour. Her belly moved up and down, but no other movement occurred in the huge wolf's body... She thought, just what the forest needs.. Her heart raced, and her vision got black...
...She was unconscious...

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Genesis9

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Doubt the stars are fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2013, 06:38:28 pm »

Nymeria

Smoke riddled the air as Nymeria stalked forwards through the flame, the heat hardly seeming to bother the enormous bear as she padded into the desolation, her dark and dangerous eyes sweeping the flame covered trees that cracked and snapped from the heat, a few branches giving way and crashing to the ground nearby with a mighty groan and shriek of splitting wood. Letting out a low roar of surpirse, the grizzly bear backed away and stumbled upon the bodies of a fallen Lycan. Blood seeped out around its head, and nearby to blistering bodies were all that remained of its kin. "Damn fools. Look what you've gotten yourself into." said Nymeria softly, touching a long claw to the wolfs forehead before she continued. By now, the humans had left, deep tracks in the mud indicated that they had no doubt left in a hurry once the fire began to spread. Thunder rumbled above the bear and a soft rain started to fall, but it wasn't enough yet to stem the fury of the flames. Keeping her head low to avoid the smoke, Nymberia turned to leave when she suddenly saw a shape amongst the smoke. It was another wolf, and as she passed it, she realized it was still alive, for its chest moved up and down. No doubt the smoke, or some sort of injury had taken it. The grizzly had never been one for compassion, but she'll be damned to let the humans kill another one of the Wolves, So, gripping onto the wolf by the scruf, she hefted the creature onto her back as though it was no more than a rag doll, and started moving away from the flames, coughing a little as she emerged from the smoke and into the relative safety of the forest, but she kept moving until they both arrived at a river, and set the beast down on the other side, where she would be safe. "Mother!" called a voice and a bear cub suddenly emerged from the forest and ran straight up to Nymeria. "Bran! I told you to stay by the densite." scolded his mother and the young cub flattened his ears in embarrassment before he sat down. "I know...but I was scared, all that smoke...wha...what is that?" he asked, his deep auburn eyes wide with curiosity and a mingled sense of fear as he spotted the Lycan's body. "A werewolf. One of the survivors of the fire. Bran, I want you to stay here, I'm going back to see if there are any more to be found." said the grizzly in a gruff tone, getting to her feet again, though it was clear she wasn't keen about leaving her child alone with the werewolf, unconscious or not.

"Wait, no - I want to go with you!" cried Bran, scrambling to his feet and starting to plod through the shallow river after Nymeria, but the great bear turned around and let out a roar. "No! You will stay here. Do you understand? I won't risk your life by taking you so close to those humans." she snarled and Bran looked down, clearly afraid. Her expression softening, Nymeria gently nuzzled her cub. "I will be back soon Bran. You must be strong and safe, for me?" she asked and Bran looked up, a bit of a smile on his face and he nodded. "Okay." he said quietly and his mother nodded once before turning and running back through the water before entering the burning woods again.

This time, it was worse. The smoke was so thick and clouded Nymeria had trouble breathing, and she had to get on her belly and crawl along the cindered ground to avoid the smoke. It seemed almost hopeless, and as she passed by another fallen burning tree, she thought that her own life wasn't worth the effort of looking for survivors. Heading towards the Edge of the fire, her round ears swiveled as she heard a dull moan, echoing through the forest. Not risking an ambush, the Werebear shifted into her Hybrid form and ran forwards, rising up onto her hind legs to tower over whatever it was before she realized it was just another Lycan, caught in a trap. Letting out a low growl, she slammed down onto all four paws and examined the Lycan closely before slowly shifting back into her animal form. "I suppose you want me to help you out of there?" she asked, wanting to roll her eyes at the Werepanthers stupidity for getting caught in the first place, and she turned her head slightly in the direction where Bran was waiting for her.

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2013, 06:56:16 pm »
I'll post later :P))

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2013, 08:43:12 pm »

Serah Vandom

Serah was trying to release herself from the grasp but the ropes wouldn't give up that easily.The young Lycan stopped as she spotted throught the smoke a tall figure,coming closer to her.Oh god,what if it is a hunter?I'm done for!she thought but still hoped for the best.In front of her appeared a hybrid form bear,it was a Lycanthrope.Serah's heart was beating hard,not knowing the werebear's intentions.It turned into its animal form,getting on its four legs and asked:"I suppose you want to help you get out of there?'Serah felt relieved because she knew she was going to be saved,such a question needn't no answer.She raised her head a little and shook it as a "yes",begging the werebear to help her,she could no longer hold the grasp of the ropes.

"Derpa-Derp."

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2013, 10:20:58 pm »
Quick Recap?))

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2013, 10:45:51 pm »
Leah's unconsious but was saved by a bear, but I think she is alone now by a river... And a leopard is in a trap! Lol))

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2013, 11:06:34 pm »
OMG! Sorry guys! ~I didn't know you meant us, I did take it into thought, but I just wrote all my paragraph, so just posted it then I read yours then I was like -_-'. Yes, me and Thrillex's characters will have gone. And good idea Thrill, friends at first then... ))

Paul Johnson

(Lml, thanks and yeah.. ;D))
Paul ears peaked with alertly. The young male was sudden as he heard other animals was making strange noises as they saw fire coming towards, but they didn't know that. "Uh..Jacob do you see that smoke that just exploded or something and also a yelp?" he asked awkwardly, wondering if he was dreaming. Jacob eyes widen and began smelling smoke,but without no warning..Jacob howled. "RUN!!" he yowled. Paul gasped and began running. (Forgive me if I doing something wrong.. :/))

The two was almost out of breathe, then when Paul wasn't looking he tripped on a wolf that was unconscious by the river.  "No no..NO!!" Paul howled. Then he crashed in the water. Paul quickly splashed out of the water and suddenly across the river. The young greyish male shook the water of his pelt, as fire was stopped randomly, but still firing. Jacob jumped with stock as he heard firefighters sterns. "I think we should go home or something" he barked across. Then looked glance over Leah. "It's Leah!" he announced. "Hey Leah get up!" he barked, gently shaking her,but she didn't get up.Jacob moan and splash water with his paws. "Get up!" he demanded.    (IDK)

Offline Genesis9

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Doubt the stars are fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2013, 12:04:21 am »
Nymeria's cub, Bran, is also there, but he's just hiding right now, I'll wait for Huskies to post I guess though before going o3o))

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2013, 12:05:30 am »

Leah Heart.
WereWolf.

Leah heard someone, and instantly recognized his voice, Paul! She tried to force open her eyes, but couldn't... Her pelt felt like it was burning, but it wasn't on fire.... "Hey Leah get up!" She heard him say.. Yes I'm magically going to wake  up... She thought. Even though she was unconscious, she still had her sarcastic mind. She breathed gently, but didn't show any signs of waking up so far. "Get up!" He demanded, and also sounded like a snap. Fire was spreading fast, so she just wanted to growl, 'Just Get Outa here!' But of course she couldn't.

She just lay there... Her face kind of looked a amused expression, but it didn't show to much.

((Lol Woops sorry! I thought he went back in the den..))