Author Topic: ~|The Jungle of Jliath|~ |Open for now| |Literate| |Lycanthrope rp|  (Read 28071 times)

Offline Genesis9

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Doubt the stars are fire?
    • View Profile
Re: ~|The Jungle of Jliath|~ |Open!| |Literate| |Lycanthrope rp|
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2013, 12:21:46 am »

Nymeria

"Hold still then." the Werebear said gruffly, padding forwards and gripping onto the thick rope with her teeth, but they were no match against her strength and ripped free as though they were nothing more than vines. "Are you hurt?" asked Nymeria, nosing the Werepanther in the side as she looked for any injuries, that motherly aspect of her nature taking over before she let out a gruff growl and backed away, her long claws digging into the dry earth as she noticed how close the fire was getting. It was raining harder now, the water hissing against the flames as it hit the burning trees, but there seemed to be no stopping it. "We need to get across the river, it will be safe there. Follow me." Nymeria said roughly, jerking her head and taking off at a run, going surprisingly fast for a creature of her size as she loped through the jungle, coming to a stop only when they reached the waters edge, and as she spotted the two other wolves (aka Paul and Jacob xD) she suddenly let out a roar of surprise. "Is she part of your pack then?" asked the gigantic grizzly bear, walking through the river to stand beside them. Bran, who had been hiding safely among the bushes, suddenly ran out to stand beside his mother, his cuddly figure looking at the wolves with great suspicion and he stuck out his tongue at Paul before hiding behind Nymerias leg.

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2013, 01:07:37 am »

Paul Johnson

Jacob saw the Grizzle Bear. First, he wanted to snapped and run, leaving Paul behind; but kept cool. Paul was shocked to see Leah, he wondered if he was alright. Until the moment was ruin by the baby bear, sticking his tongue. Paul hissed at the baby bear, "You better place that tongue back it's in place, before I do it for you!" he snapped at the baby bear, wanted to snap it's head off. Jacob started laughing.."See..Kids and nature do hate you!" he teased. Paul snarled and snapped at Jacob. "Shut up, dust pipe" Then turned to the mother Grizzly bear,whom asked a question earlier 'If the she wolf was in our pack" Paul answered. "No, she's not. Just a friend of ours" he answered truthfully. Jacob started mumbling under his breath, so Paul can hear,also. "Oh..There friends alright" he coughed and then began laughing under his breath. Paul ears peaked, then suddenly a blush came out. The young male shook his head and pawed Jacob on the side. "Shut up" he mouthed. Jacob replied back "Whatever" he said out loud. Then the two wolf brother waited for the Grizzly's answer.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 01:11:34 am by Thrillex »

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2013, 07:28:45 am »
Leah's unconsious but was saved by a bear, but I think she is alone now by a river... And a leopard is in a trap! Lol))
Serah was in the trap and it's not a leopard xD))

Serah Vandom

"Hold still then"said the werebear as she padded to her.Her strong teeth grabbed the ropes and ripped them with ease,setting Serah free."Are you hurt?"she asked her as she was closely examining her side,making sure there are no injuries."Luckily,no"Serah replied,glad that she escaped the strong grasp of the trap."And thanks".
    Serah got up on her four legs and looked to her right,the fire that seemed to have chosen its territory of burning was expanding again,closer and closer to them,it will be not much time untill the shore of the river will be occupied."We need to get across the river,it will be safe there.Follow me."Without hesitation,Serah followed her,running by her side,keeping same speed as the werebear who seemed to be as fast as her.They stopped when they encountered three big wolves,one of them seemed to be fainted.A bear cub who was near them,seeing his mother,ran to her.The werebear asked the two other wolves if the other one was from their pack but they replied that it was just a friend of theirs.Serah stood at a safe distance from the werewolves since not all of them were "friendly".She looked behind,surprisingly seeing as in just some seconds,the fire already got past the point where she was trapped and was still advancing,she looked back to the others.                   

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Genesis9

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2013, 08:21:33 am »

Nymeria

Nymeria let out a low, rumbling growl as Paul snapped at her son. "You would do well to watch your own tongue when speaking with my offspring." she warned, it was never a good idea to threaten the cub of a bristly mother bear, but she let it pass this once, shooting Bran a scolding look for taunting the wolf in the first place. Bran flattened his ears and ran over towards the rivers edge, splashing around in the shallow water while the rain fell lightly down around them, his pleasant face looking over towards the Werepanther and he tilted his head to the side and smiled. His mother sure was brave, saving the wolf then the panther too. He only wished she'd let him go along with her. "I could be brave too." he said to himself while he looked over towards where the fire ragged.

"If this wolf is at least known to you, then I will leave her in your care." Nymeria was saying to Paul in the background, her strong and clear voice gruff as she glanced towards the wolf that was still in the grips of unconsciousness. "Bran!" she called, looking over her shoulder. "We're leaving. May your fortunes shine bright in these dark times, and move back into the jungle, where it's safe." warned Nymeria as Bran let out a shout and ran over to his mother, wiggling his nose playfully as he looked over at the meanie wolf before running ahead of his mother and into the jungle.

Offline BuioUmbra

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2013, 01:54:33 pm »
I also was wondering, can humans be turned into Lycans if they're bitten? Or do you have to be born a Lycan in this rp? Sorry if that was in the rules and I missed it, I'm just curious ouo))

If a human is bitten they have no control over when they transform, they have two forms: Human and the animal they were bitten by. It only happens when they are bitten by a lycanthrope in animal form.  Sorry I haven't been active everyone >.< I've been really busy lately and I feel really bad not rping in my own rp ;a; I hope you people forgive meh c; I'll try to drop in when I can.

DarkShadow...

Dark ran swiftly away from they edge of the jungle. Her mind was in turmoil and she felf slightly dizzy. On and on they ran through the jungle, dodging branches and leaping over fallen down trees. She stopped briefly at a stream to drink then stopped listening for a sound of pursuit. She was worried someone had heard her crashing through the under growth but apparently not.. She corrected herself. Of course someone or something had heard her. The jungle was filled with animals, lycan or not. She sighed and looked into the water. So many different thoughts crowded her mind. Would the humans destroy the jungle? Did they care about anything? Why were they doing it? She shook her head vigorously trying to clear it. In doing so she hit her head off a nearby rock and succeeded in giving herself a headache instead of clearing her mind. She let out a high pitched yowl not caring if she alerted anything to her position. Her head throbbed and small beads of blood dripped onto the grass, some into the water turning it red. She closed her eyes and lay her head on the ground. Slowly she drifted down into sleep, blessed painless sleep.

DarkShadow woke up some thirty minutes later, or so she guessed. It could of been five minutes or an hour. She looked around. Nothing. What had woken her? There was nothing there that she could hear, see or smell. Suddenly in the distance she heard something explode. "Humans" she snarled. Still in full panther form she swiftly trotted towards the sound. There was smoke and fire everywhere. Her eyes watered and she couldn't see with the smoke so thick. She took a deep breath and realized her mistake too late. She fell on the ground choking and coughing.
( rp fail >.<)

« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 04:36:27 pm by BuioUmbra »
Profile Picture by Kiaz1st on dA

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2013, 06:19:48 am »

Leah listened to the conversation, and twitched when the auburn wolf ((Jacob)) said, ""Oh there friends alright." She wanted to snarl, but couldn't. She twitched her nose, and scented some other Lycans in the forest. She then smelt humans, and almost exploded.. Wake up you Lazy piece of rubbish.. She growled to herself, and then her eyes flicked open. "And I'm awake..." She whispered, lifting her head. She lifted herself onto her paws, and shook her pelt, some ash falling off her pelt. Before anyone could react, she barked, "We have to save the others! We can't let them die out!" She barked, and she raced off towards the forest.

((Lol, Leah is quick acting!))

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline BuioUmbra

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2013, 08:37:06 pm »
(I'm going to wait for Thrillex and Genesis before posting)
Profile Picture by Kiaz1st on dA

Offline Genesis9

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2013, 09:16:40 pm »

Nymeria

Coming to an abrupt halt as the wolf suddenly scrambled up onto her feet, Nymeria turned around and roared after her. "Wait you fool! That fire is spreading still and you've only just recovered-damn it!" snarled the bear before plunging after her and pulling up beside her, the grizzly bear growling ferociously to stop the she-wolf from running any farther. "Only death awaits in that place. Don't think I'm going to risk my life again for you if you plan on charging in blind for something that may not even be there. I already saved everyone that could be saved from that fire, no Lycan with enough sense would go anywhere near that explosion after seeing how great this fire has become!" insisted the bear. "Mom? What's happening?" called the cub, coming out of the forest again. "Just stay there, Bran." said Nymeria, not wanting to get out of the way for fear the fool of a wolf might try to plunge into the flames and fall unconscious again. The rain was falling harder than ever now, and they could all hear the hiss of the water against the approaching fire.

Xavier

"You did WHAT?!" shouted the foreman as the jeep came skidding into place near the southern site. "There wasn't time to think. There were four Lycans at the site Herrick. We did what needed to be done." said Xavier as he made to jump out of the jeep but the foreman stopped him. "I hired the lot of you to kill the Lycans, not destroy what we're trying to harvest!!" he fumed, his beady eyes bulging in rage as he saw the smoke rising in the sky. "The rain will put it out. Eventually. There's nothing more that can be done anyway." retorted Xavier but Herrick started to laugh. "Oh, there's more that can be done. I want you to back there and finish the bloody job! Killing four may be a start, but there's more out there, I just know it, and the fire will draw them...ha! Like moths to a flame. Take the boys with you and go back." snapped the foreman, looking with a hard glare to the driver who looked like he was about to faint at the prospect of returning to the North site. "Hold on, you want us to go back?" asked Miguel "There's a forest fire blazing out there!" "Don't question me you miscreant! You'll all do as your told or you'll be back on the streets where I found you and your friend." sneered Herrick, jerking his chin towards Fabrique, who gripped his weapon feircly and glared at the foreman, but held his tongue. There was a bitter silence until finally Xavier kicked the back of the drivers seat. "Let's go." he muttered, taking a seat again and Herrick smiled. "I knew you wouldn't let me down, Xavier." he said as the Jeep drove off back towards the flames, and the unsuspecting Lycans there.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2013, 10:03:18 pm »

Paul Johnson

Paul looked at the Grizzly bear and rolled his eyes. The young greyish male turned to the she wolf, whom waked up and demanded us to the help the others in the forest. Jacob just chuckled and just starred at Leah."Uh..I kinda agree with the grizzly..We should go or something"he shrugged, beginning to walk off.Jacob nodded and walked off. "Laters" he howled, and then disappeared. -short-

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2013, 05:46:11 am »

Serah Vandom

Serah kept looking at the burning forest.How could they have done this?she said to herself.The fainted wolf quickly recovered."We have to save the others!We can't let them die out!"she barked,getting on her four legs.She would have vanished in the flames if the werebear who saved Serah earlier wouldn't have stopped her from doing so,explaining her that there's nothing more that can be done.The other wolves agreed to the grizzly and one of them walked off,saying goodbye to his friend."I agree to her also,the fire will just draw the humans here to see how much they killed,not like they would care or anything."she continued,with sadness filling her heart.

"Derpa-Derp."