Author Topic: Moonrise~ Epic Warrior Cats MMORPG In-Progress! (UPDATED WITH FUR TEXTURES)  (Read 151120 times)

Offline -Aphrodite-

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart!
This game sounds interesting! I can't wait to play it! :)

Offline Shadow148

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
This is an amazing idea! I've been looking for a game out there like this one and you can count on me to be stalking the progress of the game until it comes out :D Good luck on getting everything just the way you guys (all the helpers) want it to turn out c: I can't wait until it's finished! ^.^

Offline River Stream

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • M o r n i n g f l o w e r
    • View Profile
Not a game where you are clawed at and a gallon of blood splashes on the screen right?
Liberty  has it's responsibilities.
Everything has a reason, we just don't want to admit it.

Offline Stargatefan

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Someday, I will marry space.
    • View Profile
W-O-W. I can't wait! This looks so awesome. 20% cooler! It'll be free, right? And I'll probably be old enough for an account when it's done...Great job!
-Stargate

Check it:
Wattpad: @Starla-Larla
Ao3: Starla_Larla
Tumblr: this-is-the-starla-tag.tumblr.com
In-game: Stargatefan

Offline Silva5

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • The Derpiest Pokemon Fan.<3~
    • View Profile
Morningflower, there is blood but it's not like you claw someone's shoulder and BLOOD EVERYWHERE. xD Although apparently you can slap people. >XD

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
STargate, there is no "Old enough for an account." It's for ALL ages. XDD You could sign up now if you wanted, even if under 13. We don't follow dat 13+ crap.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline Stargatefan

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
STargate, there is no "Old enough for an account." It's for ALL ages. XDD You could sign up now if you wanted, even if under 13. We don't follow dat 13+ crap.
Alright! And it looks really cool. I was talking about the Proboards though. (Le Falcon punches Proboards in the face) TAKE THAT Sky: *says with mouth full of budder* I hate that.
        :D -Stargate

Check it:

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Pff... just say you're 13 and Proboards'll let you in... then, once on the actual site, you can tell people your actual age. Derp.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline Stargatefan

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Pff... just say you're 13 and Proboards'll let you in... then, once on the actual site, you can tell people your actual age. Derp.
Yeah. Then you can tell them you're the evil squid lord that is gonna take over the world and will enslave every--HEY! SKY! DID YOU TAKE OVER MY POSTS!? Um...NO! Then what are you doing?! UH...JASON HIDE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, sorry 'bout that. So, yeah, maybe. I need to keep Sky and Pewds and Ty and Grumpy away from your chocolate. Sky: Oh look free chocolate! SKY DON'T EAT THAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please spare him! He's too cool to kill! Yeah, please don't kill me either. Or anyone.
       -Stargate

Check it:

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
O.o... That was... random... o3o