Author Topic: Strays of the Ruins. (Stray dog/cat RP, open & accepting)  (Read 142153 times)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: Strays of the Ruins. (Stray dog/cat RP, open & accepting)
« Reply #180 on: June 15, 2013, 10:25:46 pm »

Dusty was a little surprised at Gavroche's question, but he then understood. Sitting down, he tucked his paws under his chest and looked at the pup in the eyes. "I assume you were born after the nuclear explosion," Dusty guessed, drawing out his words slowly. "Well, human and dogs were friends, but there were some dogs who attacked their humans." He explained, remembering the time when he saw a Rottweiler consuming human meat before. "I don't know if humans ate their dogs," Dusty admitted. "But I don't think they did, at least around here. Only dogs did eat humans. Also, I think humans were not only friends with dogs, but with cats and other animals as well." He added, sweeping his tan tail across the dusty ground. Wondering what else he should add, he was interrupted by the contents from the garbage mushing against one another. Twisting his back, his gaze rested on the same Border Collie who had stolen his catch. Bristling, he rose to his paws and faced the female, his eyes narrowing. "Do you need anything?" he asked sharply, keeping his stare locked with the fae's.

((Modified post addition: If any of you like, you can play as the Border Collie. Or I can make a profile for it, but I'm not sure if I want to make three characters. x3)) 
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 10:28:15 pm by OreoHeroz »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 15, 2013, 10:37:49 pm »

Teegan sighed as she trotted down the large road that was filled with rubble, the sound of her paws scattering across the ground could be heard. The figure she was following seemed to enter a large building that indeed looked like a museum. Her head tilted as she looked through a hole in the wall where it entered "Why a museum?" She muttered to herself as a question as she crawled through the hole. Rubble fell from above as she slightly flinched "Phew" she muttered realizing it was nothing as she continued to walk in.
The building seemed really dark, until she spotted the slightest light at the end of a small opened as she padded towards it. Teegan lowered herself to the ground as her head slightly turned around the corner, about three large shapes stood in the center as she let out a gasp. One turning around as she realized they were in fact mutants. She watched them curiously as they growled arguing over a scrap of meat. Her heart pounded as she turned around. "Ouch!" She muttered as she stepped on something, she hear one of the wolves snarl as there paw steps got closer. "Oh no" she whispered trying to get back out but one sounded a howl.
She broke into a run then skidding to a stop as she spotted a mutant getting closer to her exit, a whimper escaped her muzzle as she turned and ran down another corridor then skidding around a corner. Her brown eyes paced around the room "Stairs!" She whispered as she ran up the stairs. Growls and paw steps were getting closer along with the horrid scent of their fur, her heart continued to beat as she ran through a door. Her eyes widened as she let out a whimper, crouched in the room. She then snarled "Who am I kidding, running from those mutts" she muttered with a snarl as she crept out the room spotting two mutants at the top of the stair case. "Great' she muttered running through another door then out another, looking to her left there was a railing where you could look over and see the bottom floor of the museum.
She looked across and spotted the two mutats as she raised their heads and sniffed the air "Now I know why Flak doesn't like us traveling alone" she muttered as there was now four mutants in the building and if she chose to fight she would have no chance unless she picked them out one by one, but even that would result in injuries. She lowered herself to the ground and she began to think all the mutants seemed to be fighting with one another over meat again, but wouldn't take long to go back on the hunt for her.

Micahs ears perked as Flak spoke to Teegan but he didn't have time as she had already left. "Its pretty dangerous to be traveling alone" she sighed as the figure of the female had disappeared, her ears lowered as she realized the danger the fae couldn't actually be in. Her tail stopped wagging as she heard a sharp howl, her head shot around along with her eyes pacing around. The two dogs stayed silent as a shadow shot past the alley a few minutes later in the same direction as Teegan. 'Oh no' she thought to herself as she looked at Flak worried.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 10:44:11 am by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 15, 2013, 11:00:47 pm »

Risto snapped his head up from his sleep as he groggily glanced around. The howls of mutants had woken him up, and he realized that Teegan had disappeared. Worried, he rose to his paws and bounded after her trail scent. Gravel pricked at his pads as he trekked down the road filled with rubble. He stiffened. A new, strange scent filled his nostrils as he realized that Teegan was following that scent, which led into a museum. Anxiously, he padded into the yawning hole, which opened up to a demolished museum. As he cautiously explored the area, he stifled a yowl of surprise as the dust and dirt spilled from above, causing his pelt to turn dusty. Shaking his fur, he continued forward, tracking down the scent of Teegan, mixed with the mutants. His chest tightened as he remembered hearing the blood-thirsty howls of the mutants, and his heart churned with fear for Teegan.

Oh, Rwer, protect her, Risto murmured to himself as he climbed up the stairs. Fear and hunger scent mixed together as he followed them, his tail held stiffly behind him. He froze as he saw shadows of the same wolves. The dark outline of the enemies was pacing around in the area, and Risto ducked into a small room filled with creepy animals. He shuddered as they stared back at him, their eyes fill of mystery--and to Risto--misery. Shivering, he backed up out of the room and pressed forward, leaning his flank onto the wall of the museum. Forcing his fur to lie flat, he ignored the howls and snarls of the mutants as he crept forward, doing his best not to shake.

Fear for his friend grew stronger as he tasted the air. Her scent was growing stronger now; and to Risto's relief, no blood was tasted in the air. Suddenly, a figure caught his attention as he looked the way of it, and he saw it crouching to the ground. Thinking that it was an injured mutant, he turned and headed into another room, but he couldn't help but think if it was Teegan or not.

Suspiciously, he padded out of the room and headed straight towards the shape, holding his breath in. As he neared, he noticed the familiar muscular outline of the friend who he feared for. Wondering if she was injured or not, Risto slunk up towards Teegan and gave her a soft prod in the shoulder.

"Teegan?" he hissed, remembering to keep his voice low. "What are you doing here?"

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 15, 2013, 11:00:47 pm »

Risto snapped his head up from his sleep as he groggily glanced around. The howls of mutants had woken him up, and he realized that Teegan had disappeared. Worried, he rose to his paws and bounded after her trail scent. Gravel pricked at his pads as he trekked down the road filled with rubble. He stiffened. A new, strange scent filled his nostrils as he realized that Teegan was following that scent, which led into a museum. Anxiously, he padded into the yawning hole, which opened up to a demolished museum. As he cautiously explored the area, he stifled a yowl of surprise as the dust and dirt spilled from above, causing his pelt to turn dusty. Shaking his fur, he continued forward, tracking down the scent of Teegan, mixed with the mutants. His chest tightened as he remembered hearing the blood-thirsty howls of the mutants, and his heart churned with fear for Teegan.

Oh, Rwer, protect her, Risto murmured to himself as he climbed up the stairs. Fear and hunger scent mixed together as he followed them, his tail held stiffly behind him. He froze as he saw shadows of the same wolves. The dark outline of the enemies was pacing around in the area, and Risto ducked into a small room filled with creepy animals. He shuddered as they stared back at him, their eyes fill of mystery--and to Risto--misery. Shivering, he backed up out of the room and pressed forward, leaning his flank onto the wall of the museum. Forcing his fur to lie flat, he ignored the howls and snarls of the mutants as he crept forward, doing his best not to shake.

Fear for his friend grew stronger as he tasted the air. Her scent was growing stronger now; and to Risto's relief, no blood was tasted in the air. Suddenly, a figure caught his attention as he looked the way of it, and he saw it crouching to the ground. Thinking that it was an injured mutant, he turned and headed into another room, but he couldn't help but think if it was Teegan or not.

Suspiciously, he padded out of the room and headed straight towards the shape, holding his breath in. As he neared, he noticed the familiar muscular outline of the friend who he feared for. Wondering if she was injured or not, Risto slunk up towards Teegan and gave her a soft prod in the shoulder.

"Teegan?" he hissed, remembering to keep his voice low. "What are you doing here?" 

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 16, 2013, 01:54:56 am »

Flak let out a muffled sigh as he returned his attention to the female, then to the ground. Suddenly, the all too familure piercing sound of a shriek-like howl hit his ears and he jerked his head up. He sniffed the air in the direction of the howl, quickly realizing the source 'oh no,' he heard Micah whisper, and he returned his gaze to her. "No doubt they're after Teegan. I freaking told her to stay together." The mutt growled, pushing himself forcefully up to his feet, wincing a bit. "Come on. We have to go after her." He instructed with a head motion, turning and limping a few strides away, then stopping. "She doesn't stand a chance on her own." He added, glancing at the white fae over his shoulder.

Gavroche slid down to lay on his belly, staring up at Dusty in admiration as he listened to his story. "You mean, the world wasn't always like this? What's a n-uclear explosion?" He pronounced 'nuclear explosion' slowly as he worked out how it was said in his mind, his nose wrinkling. He quickly brought his attention back on the male as he continued on about humans, a huge smile on his face. "Wow!" The pup exclaimed, his train of thought cut short by the sudden apearence of the border collie female that had popped up earlier. "Great, her again..." Gav muttered to Dusty with a low growl, hopping to his feet.

((Yeah, I'll just do the Border Collie. x3 Won't make it a whole new character profile, though. I'll just throw in a photo for the heck of it. If it's not how you wanted, feel free to post a new photo. x3 'Tis your creation, afterall. You can name her and everything. I'll just RP as her if you don't want to.))

The border collie halted in her tracks upon recognizing the male he had snatched the meal from earlier. In her jaws was an old fried chicken leg which she had rummaged out of the unattended garbage can. She dropped the chicken at her feet and raised an eyebrow at the male's remark. "Actually, you two have already given me all I need." She remarked calmly, with a sly smirk on her face. "And I must say- thank you for helping me out by saving me the time of digging through the trash on my own. I take it, you're not going to eat that perfectly good chicken leg, seeing as you've so carelessly left it on top of the garbage pile." She winked as she approached the tan male while she was talking, brushing under his chin with her thick tail as she slunk past him and returned to her food. "Heh, cute. I see you got yourself a little side-kick." The fae remarked, eyeing the pup with a smirk, her tone cool and calm.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 16, 2013, 08:44:27 am »
((Thank you~ :3))

The sudden howl of a mutant awoke the Koolie(/Coolie), making her head jerk up. Her ears swiveled towards the source of the sound, her eyes following soon after. She gave a snort as she studied the large museum nearby, before getting up on her paws, with a little struggle. She gave another silent yawn before slowly walking out of the building, making sure to look around before moving on. She headed closer towards the large museum, but stopped before the entrance, strange unknown scents now clear in the air. Deciding that it would be better to stay out of whatever was in the museum's way, she headed a different direction and went into another building, checking once again whether it was clear of mutants before sitting at the back of it. It was just like before, except now she was closer to the museum, and now she was watching it closely, just a simple pair of dark blue eyes staring in the dark.

((Bleh. I'm trying to do the picture thing but it isn't working, sorry~ xD ))
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 08:47:55 am by Crystwolf~ »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 16, 2013, 11:02:46 am »

Teegans eyes paced around as the two mutants continued to scrap "Seriously?" she muttered to herself, rubble fell from the roof and onto her pelt but she didn't intend on getting it up and shaking it off as any sudden movements would catch the beasts eyes. She slowly lifted to her hunches as she spotted a small figure sneakily creep past the mutants as her head tilted "Either that a normal cat or a mutant cat" she groaned as it entered a room unnoticed. She lowered herself back to the dusty ground in order to stay hidden from the mutants.
She felt a slight prod on her shoulder as she slightly jerked up and her head jerked around looking down at the small figure realizing it was Risto "Phew" she muttered to herself "What you doing here?" he asked as she let out a sigh and went on to explain, but keeping her voice low in order to not attract any unwanted attention. "Well when we were in the alley i spotted a shadow at the entrance, so i decided to follow it cause it could of been another non-mutated best" she stopped for a minute turning her head to make sure the mutants were still there, then turning her head back to the feline. "So i decided to follow it and it led me here, but when i got to the museum i realized they were mutants and attempted to escape tripping over something and causing a noise. So one let out a howl and as i got the the exit i spotted another mutant heading in." She stopped for breath then continued "So i had to run upstairs and two of them followed me up" she pointed towards the two mutants fighting over a scrap of meat. "And two of them are wondering around down stairs, iv'e been laying here thinking of a plan but haven't got on so far" she muttered.
She let out a sigh "And now others are going to get hurt, cause of me" she lowered her head as a shape moved in the corner of her eye she sharply turned her head as the mutants had started their search again "Follow me" Teegan whispered to Risto as she crouched to the ground and walked down a long corridor that was filled with statues and scenes from a western type era.  

Micah perked her ears as Flak spoke "But she's a wise dog, she'll find a way to get out of it" she stopped a minute then added "And you can't go anywhere like this" she muttered as the brute was injured. The fae turned her head to notice the cat was now gone but she didn't mention it to Flak in case he worried even more, she assumed he heard the howl and went to check it out or to help Teegan. "Also she can handle herself" she barked trying to cause him to worry less.
DA Account

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 16, 2013, 11:12:38 am »

Flak huffed out a rough chuckle, his head craned around to try and view the area Teegan had disappeared to. "Look. I'm not about to let her get killed." He muttered, returning his attention at Micah. "No one stands a chance alone against those things, not even someone as street smart as Teegan." He said, lowering his ears against his head. "I'm going to go help her escape with or without your help.." The mutt added, looking at the ground. With that, he took in a breath of air and turned, limping towards the large building where the howls came from.
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 16, 2013, 11:27:23 am »
Micah let out a sigh, the brute seemed to really want to help her "Well if your going, i'm coming" she sighed "Can't let you walk around alone when you injured" she added as she lifted from her hunches as followed the brute as he limped around. She lifted her muzzle to scent where Teegan had went as she turned the corner and followed the scent then looking at Flak "We aren't fighting right? i mean you can't" she questioned not wanting him to get even more injured.
DA Account

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 16, 2013, 11:48:41 am »

Flak stopped walking and turned, smiling at Micah as she loped over to join him. Once she caught up, he continued limping towards the huge building. "No, we're not going to fight unless we need to." He said, rotating his ears forward as they got nearer to the building. "We're just going to help her escape without being noticed." He added, pausing at the entrance to the building, craning his neck to stare up at it. His sensitive ears twitched, detecting the rumbling sounds inside that were no doubt from a mutant. Lowering his muzzle to the ground, he took a few whiffs of air in. "No doubt she's in here." He observed aloud, raising his head back up. "Right, so here's the plan." Flak turned his body around to face the white shepherd. "I'm going to go around the building and locate any escape routes. Once I find one near Teegan, I'll need you to make a distraction. Those freaks are all over in there and we won't be able to get out unless they're occupied with something else. Just don't engage them in a fight. Get their attention and then run. Got it? Then I'll get Teegan and lead her to the exit once it's safe." He instructed, the plan all worked out in his mind.
sig by me