Author Topic: Strays of the Ruins. (Stray dog/cat RP, open & accepting)  (Read 143067 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Strays of the Ruins. (Stray dog/cat RP, open & accepting)
« Reply #230 on: June 22, 2013, 09:28:48 am »
(Is Gov on about Teegan? Cause in my last post it shows Teegan is standing infront of the beast as they've just been attacking eachother and Micah has ran past).

Teegan let out a snarl at the beast then sharply turning her head to see the white shepherd run past "Damn, Damn..." She continued to say running around as the beast slumbered after her. This caused the fae to giggle then feeling a thud on her side as she slid across the ground. She lifted to her paws and shook her pelt as she spotted Flak jumping at the beasts neck "This guys crazy" she muttered to herself remembering he was nearly covered in mounds. She thrashed her tail left and right as she began to growl, saliva dripped from her muzzle as she urged forward towards the beast then letting out one lest choing bark as she leapt towards it throat and gripped on. The mutant thrashed back and forth trying to get them off which made them hold on even tighter, black, thick blood began to fill in her mouth almost causing her to gag, she had to force herself not to and her grip on the beasts neck only got tighter.

Micah ran past the others the beast right behind her "Damn, Damn...." She continued as her eyes paced around, she spotted a large water fountain in the middle of the small area as she began to run around it the beast following her but not as closely. "Phew" she muttere as she ran around. Her legs were beginning to tire as her pink tongue lolled out the side of her mouth "I seriously need to think of a way to loose this guy" she muttered as she continued down the road, the pier coming into sight as she looked behind her to make sure the beast was still there, and it was. She ran to the pier as fast as she could. As her white legs extended.
They came to the pier and she ran along it, it seemed very loose and fragile since the explosion and a large weight would break it. She stopped at the end as the beast gave a grin its yellow teeth showing as it began to snarl, it didn't take long for its large strides to get it close to her. The mutant was practically right infront of her "Why isn't it breaking" she gasped as it was right infront of her now. It picked up its huge paw and swung it a crack was heard, a yelp. Shattering then a splash as she to ended up in the water. She looked around spotting the mutant trying to swim.
Micah began to thrash her paws around as she began to swim towards a small part of the pier that had stairs, but this was a lot closer to the back of the pier that was still intact. She hurried up the stairs as her white coat was dripping wet, pants escaped her muzzle fiercly as she tried to get her breath back. She shook her pelt trying to get it a little dry, she didn't mind water but her pelt just goes to wet as its fluffy. She dropped herself to the ground laying on her side as the fae continued to pant, she closed her eyes for several minutes then getting to her paws. "I must get back now" she sighed letting out a cough as a small ammount of water came out. She slowly padded up the street and past the water fountain, then soon coming to the others. She dropped herself to the ground again as she panted living in this world always seemed tiring now she thought to herself. Her tail softly patting against the concrete.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 22, 2013, 10:33:16 am »

Vicci gave a grin to herself as she flicked her ear. She moved her head towards the museum, finally realizing where the sounds were coming from. she couldn't exactly see anything, as much of the commotion was happening behind the building. After watching a few moments, she saw a white shape running out of the building, a mutant hot on her tail. She watched as  the figure ran off to somewhere, soon going out of the feline's sight. After waiting for a moment she watched it zoomed back again, heading over to where she had come from - The museum.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 22, 2013, 08:05:54 pm »

((Nu, Gav was referring to

Flak glanced over in slight surprise as Teegan seemed to come from nowhere and latch hold of the beast's neck. He tightened his grip on its throat, making more of its thick blood spill out over his face and mouth. The mutant thrashed about wildly, trying to shake the dogs from it. In its thrashing, the pup, who was latched on to its ear, was repeatedly tossed about, his tiny hind legs kicking Flak in the face unintentionally as he continued his hold on its ear. Flak growled quietly, but ignored the pup's unintentional blows as the beast shook its head. The mutant wheeled around, snapping at Dusty since it was unable to reach Flak and Teegan with its jaws. Flak bit down harder and jerked his head to the left in an attempt to keep the mutant from harming Dusty.

Gavroche let out a few high pitched growls as the mutant tossed its head, thrashing his small body around as he clung to its ear with his jaws. His hind legs constantly rammed into the black dog bellow him's face as a result of the creature's rapid movements in hopes to shake the pup from its ear. Gav narrowed his eyes in determination and regained control of his back end, using his hind paws to climb up the side of the mutant's neck for a steadier hold.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 22, 2013, 08:07:55 pm »
((Whoops, forgot to finish that. Gav was referring to Crystalwolf's dog character [can't remember her name, sorry . DX ] but yeah))
sig by me

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 23, 2013, 04:44:34 am »

Xizon gave a frustrated growl as she watched the mutant attempt to go for Dusty, but fortunately Flak pulled it back. "Why won't you just die already!"She mumbled, before  getting a harder grip on the mutant's throat, then pulling back as hard as she could, in hopes that she would rip open an opening to his windpipe - or better still, rip his said windpipe out as well.

Vicci stared at the building for a moment longer before finally getting up on her paws,going into a slow jog. Once she reached the front of the museum she slowed down into a cautious stalking position, straining her ears forward as she attempted to detect where the sounds were coming from. Getting slightly confused, she walked into the quiet museum, glancing out the back window in a hallway only to realize that it was coming from the outside. However, she was hesitant to go there. From a hole in the wall, she could clearly see dogs. A lot of them.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 09:31:16 am by Crystwolf~ »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 23, 2013, 10:36:14 pm »
Teegan let out a snarl as the beast began to thrash around even more trying to loosen the dogs grips, but at his attempts it still seemed the dogs couldn't be loosened off. She looked up slightly at the small pup being thrashed aaround, its small frame could easily be broke by the way the beast was treating him. She gave a snarl and bit further into the mutants throat as it lashed at Dusty, Flak pulling it back to prevent injuries to the tan canine. Teegan loosened her grip a little to speak "Why don't I just fight it?" She muttered to Flak as it would be easier than being thrashed around, her jaws snapping hard onto its neck as it thrashed again almost throwing her off.

Micah wanted to help the others but she was to exhausted and the cut on her leg wouldn't make things any better, she let out a snarl as she watched the beast thrash around with about four canines hanging on. Her tongue lolled out her mouth as she rose to her paws, her left slightly arched off the ground in a little pain. She licked her paw then looking back up at the others man snarls escaping her maw as her eyes were locked onto all the commotion that was happening infront of her.
DA Account

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 25, 2013, 02:59:45 pm »
(blah. Must wait for Dusty to reply.
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 26, 2013, 02:21:22 pm »
((Sorry 3: i'm confused. is the mutant still alive, or is it dead? and they are trying to kill it, right?))

Dusty dodged the mutant's blow, but there was no need to. Flak had already snapped its head away from Dusty. Nodding in thanks, he pinned down the mutant from thrashing. The fase who had been attacked was already biting down on the mutant's throat, and he could see the glisten of blood. It'll be put into in end, then. Dusty thought triumphantly.

((I don't know what to post, sorry. :c)) 

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 26, 2013, 03:34:55 pm »
((The bests still alive they just need to kill it, and I'll wait for Flak to post)).
DA Account

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 26, 2013, 09:56:14 pm »
(merp. It's okay. I apologize for any miscommunication. Sorreh.)

Flak let out a determined snarl, more than ready to end this. Quickly, he unhinged his jaws so that he could give instructions, swiftly landing on his paws as he dropped from the mutant's elevated level. "We need to get this sucker on the ground." He barked, leaping aside to avoid the furious creature's pawswipe. "Dusty, you get up on top of it to help get it down." He ordered, hobbling a bit on his legs from his stinging side which was still bleeding a bit, little to his knowledge. "Everyone else, try to pull it down in any other way possible. Focus on the throat. The only way we're gonna be able to do this is if we work as a pack." Flak instructed, raising his tail.

Gavroche continued to keep his determined latching hold on the beast's bleeding ear, his body getting flung around every which way by its furious thrashing. As the black dog let go and began to speak, his ears perked forward, listening. With one last chomp on the mutant's ear, he let go and dropped to the ground, springing off his paws as soon as he landed, to bound over to the male's side. He was determined and more than happy to fight, and found it even more fun with the instruction and company of a so called 'pack.'

(Still no photos. On my phone during the week this summer. I will be able to use my laptop on Saturday, however.
sig by me