Author Topic: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)  (Read 182058 times)

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
Re: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)
« Reply #1580 on: August 22, 2013, 08:43:26 pm »
Pistol exhaled slowly. "If you wanna talk, I'm here." He said and nodded his head lightly. Jake laughed as he screwed the lid back on. He hung it back on the saddle and nodded. "She is a friend. We've never done what you're thinking. I've never done that with an Indian. Though she did try once." He shrugged. "Anyways," he said and shrugged. "Did you hear what I told you earlier? I do care about you, Charlie." He smiled and tilted his head.

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: August 22, 2013, 08:57:53 pm »
Mouse smiled faintly but politely shook her head, "It's fine. I'll live." She said, looking at the ground uneasily. Charlie shook her head, smiling sadly. "Well you shouldn't. I'm not your kinda gal." She said, looking up at Jake. She glanced back at Mouse, who was still looking pretty uncomfortable. "If ya don't mind, I'm gonna go for a short ride. I'll be back in about ten minutes." She said, holding Bella out for Jake to carry, "You'll need to look after Bella at some point anyway." She shrugged.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: August 22, 2013, 09:23:56 pm »
Jakes smile faded. "No, I don't. She's not my baby." He said and blinked. "Charlie...what do you mean, you're not my type of girl?" He asked. "Just...tell me before you leave." He nodded.

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: August 22, 2013, 09:36:20 pm »
Charlie sighed, trying not to bite her lower lip. "You're her 'uncle'." She smirked, avoiding his second question. She flicked the reigns and Mouse sped up into a trot, turning away from the others. She gently pulled on the reigns and Mouse stopped, she leaned back in the saddle and turned around, briefly closing her eyes. "Trust me. I'm not anyone's kind of gal." She said quietly, quickly urging Mouse into a steady canter.

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: August 22, 2013, 09:40:16 pm »
Bella blinks up at him with her huge blue eyes, staring and not saying anything.

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: August 22, 2013, 10:06:54 pm »
Jake sighed and passed the baby off to Billy, pulling Lucky over and beginning to talk with her, waiting for Charlie to come back. He needed a plan to get Elizabeth back.

Redbird walked over to Running Cloud(played by Daisey.)and spoke. "Where did you get your white woman?" He asked

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: August 22, 2013, 10:08:35 pm »
He grunts at him. "I found her. She was mine for the taking."

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: August 22, 2013, 10:16:19 pm »
Charlie slowed Mouse down to a halt after around five minutes. The Indian village was still in view, a small cluster of tents on the horizon. She dismounted Mouse, eyeing up the tree closest to them. The branches were thin and fragile, but it was climbable. She climbed up the bark with ease, sitting on one of the highest branches. She leaned against the bark with her right leg hanging down, she pulled the brim off her Steston den over her eyes to allow her to think to herself.for a while.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: August 22, 2013, 10:35:32 pm »
Billy rolled his eyes in boredom as Jake and Charlie spoke, leaning impatiently against the saddle horn. He sat up once Charlie rode off, thus ending the conversation. 'Bout time.. He thought. As he was about to turn the stallion around, Bella was suddenly shoved into his arms. "I don't want- Hmm... Fine.." He mumbled, glancing down at the child.
Westwood flicked his tail, pawing the ground with his forehoof. He glanced around at the colt nuzzled up to his side and gave it another gentle nuzzle before turning his head back forward.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: August 22, 2013, 10:45:58 pm »
Jake sighed and rubbed his face slowly, walking into the village and entering one of the tents, followed by Lucky. They sat and talked, Jake slightly annoying being back. He'd always liked this tribe, from the moment he set foot here the first time many years ago. Redbird sighed. "Running cloud, was my brothers fire within view?" He asked, raising his brow.