Author Topic: Not somthing I'd normally post Updated 6th June 2200BST  (Read 107167 times)

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
Re: Not somthing I'd normally post Updated 5th June 00:30BST
« Reply #120 on: June 06, 2013, 06:34:31 am »
Guys,this really should stop,it has gone too far.Why fight on something we're not sure of?I doubt that she is superfeesh,really.First,she says that she stops working on Aro'Kai,now she says she's still working on it?Every game release has its delays and sometimes the  projects are abandoned.I completely understand her reasons of not continuing anymore(or stay silent) and she wants us to understand.As for the hackers,claiming fake stuff and see us arguing on it is what they really want.So I am all for locking this thread.

Also,I recommend not spreading this to let people know untill we're 100% sure that the message sent by "superfeesh" is really sent by her.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 06:36:45 am by Remixx »

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline meowool

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 06, 2013, 07:01:02 am »
Yup, I dont get why this thread was unlocked...maybe so Razmiriz could have posted the update... I dunno. But I think, like many people that this thread should be locked. Nothig new is being said and bad feelings in general for each other. I'm gonna stop now so I dont say how I feel about this topic and potentially get it picked apart.

Offline Marona

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 06, 2013, 08:06:51 am »
Ugh this was unlocked? 8l
I actually caused a big scene JUST so this would get locked. I seriously could care less about the arguments previously. (Though I still stand by not endorsing this site so long as Raz continues to distrust my word of the current Super he has contact with being real)

Mind you if I need endorsment Kov trusts both Super and I fully.

I had to be rude earlier to get this locked. But it seems Tigg is being fairly reasonable, which is something I didn't expect from the moderators here. So I'd request this be locked. God forbid removed or at least edited. There is an actual impersonator on the superfeesh deviantart. Hence why we stopped using dA. (besides the impersonator deleting the dA)

Offline i1vet2b

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Invent The Future
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 06, 2013, 11:01:15 am »
Don't lock it - delete it. This is pointless drama in the first place. You guys are getting so wrapped up in stupid stuff that you're becoming quite hateful to each other no matter which side you're on. Please do everyone a favor and get rid of this embarrassment to the community.

To serve is to inspire hope. To inspire hope is to lead. How will you serve?

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 06, 2013, 05:37:35 pm »

Make it stop.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 06, 2013, 06:14:19 pm »
The first thing when I saw this I was amazed.. I mean like my face became puzzled. Same as fox i'll always happily help.

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • wwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 06, 2013, 07:10:22 pm »
Why are you all going to spread this around? It's nothing but a rumor right now.

What about when Razmirz proves to himself that he thinks this is the "real" Super?

Afterwards, thanks to you guys, that false "SUPER IZ FAKE!" info will still be circulating around, and it's going to be your fault. What if that happens?

Don't bother spreading this around until you have actual proof that the Super we know right now is a "fake" or whatever. Anything could happen.
i dont know anything ever at any time

Offline razmirz

• The Janitor (Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me)
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 302
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 06, 2013, 09:09:37 pm »

Well take from that what you will.

Anyone can take screenshots of exiting code they've deleted bits from and make a few more screens as you hit the redo command.

I didn't ask her to install anything. Simply click the call button and click to screen share.

I have it from a reliable source that this is supers "offical" skype I left the ID on the top of the first screenshot

For the perpose of openness

I did remove her IP

And I did remove one comment as in a previous conversation I was told not to mention it and it made no difference to the outcome of the conversation anyway.

edit: the images have been resized derpy just right click and view image to read them
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 09:20:48 pm by Razmirz »
Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: Not somthing I'd normally post Updated 6th June 2200BST
« Reply #128 on: June 06, 2013, 09:20:13 pm »
Interesting how they cannot prove who they are, further than a few screenshots which can be old or taken from something completely different.
RETIRED.

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • wwww
    • View Profile
Re: Not somthing I'd normally post Updated 6th June 2200BST
« Reply #129 on: June 06, 2013, 09:31:50 pm »
Real or fake, you can't just keep it to yourself? It'd really be better for both FH and AK members/staff.

You have to make an entire thread and tell the FH community (of all things!) to spread it around. Can't just keep your suspicions to yourself and NOT cause all of this drama, whether it was intended or not.
i dont know anything ever at any time