Author Topic: Horns/Wings/Accessories?  (Read 27617 times)

Hiccupby

Re: Horns/Wings/Accessories?
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2011, 01:37:34 am »
No idea why the first like 5 responses on this page are about telling people to stop begging for wings, lol. Page three didn't have anyone really begging or demanding them. The first post was even more about horns than anything. 

Yeah wings are just meh, do hope we get that wing marking though. However horns, sounds like a very nice option :D  But I dunno if it falls into the "unrealistic anatomy" category. That seems to be one reason why Kovu didn't want the wings back after all. Still hope they make it in! :)

Naw its just that people have been begging for a long time and not just in this thread. Many of us are tired of it. Thats why some of us have said what we said. =_=
yeah Tyki- sorry for trying to get on a high horse with you guys getting snappish with the people asking for wings. I snooped around the site some more and came to understand that there seems to be WAY too many people asking for wings  when a firm no resonates from the creator.  It's just I don't feel like being angry/snappy with people accomplishes anything except for hurting feelings and making people angry (I totally see where you're irritation stems from though-I just really really really hate it when harsh words are used, which is a  kinda hypocritical dislike on my part seeing how I responded to your post, but there it is)-   :P   On a more on topic note I think that horns or atleast claws and fangs are a possibility- I'm lovin' Tiggs right now for putting up the claw mesh mod ^_^

Offline Wildcat26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • "And I'm nothin', nothin' without you..." <3
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2011, 03:34:53 am »

Necessities = global needs for the game, in my opinion would be Saber Fangs, Claws.

^^ That. ;)
Livestream FH mapmaking!
OFFLINE!
MyMaps- http://tinyurl.com/WildsMaps
Wanna know what Happen to me? CLICK! HideNseek Group->http://tinyurl.com/HnSGroup MapMaking Tutorials-http://tinyurl.com/MapTuts

redthedog10

« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2011, 11:19:00 pm »
Tigg made some claws so thars done but still I think sabor fangs,wolf manes,belly fur,and a fue others (no not Wings ;p)I think could or NEED to be in game jts :3.

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2011, 12:58:48 am »
No idea why the first like 5 responses on this page are about telling people to stop begging for wings, lol. Page three didn't have anyone really begging or demanding them. The first post was even more about horns than anything. 

Yeah wings are just meh, do hope we get that wing marking though. However horns, sounds like a very nice option :D  But I dunno if it falls into the "unrealistic anatomy" category. That seems to be one reason why Kovu didn't want the wings back after all. Still hope they make it in! :)

Naw its just that people have been begging for a long time and not just in this thread. Many of us are tired of it. Thats why some of us have said what we said. =_=
yeah Tyki- sorry for trying to get on a high horse with you guys getting snappish with the people asking for wings. I snooped around the site some more and came to understand that there seems to be WAY too many people asking for wings  when a firm no resonates from the creator.  It's just I don't feel like being angry/snappy with people accomplishes anything except for hurting feelings and making people angry (I totally see where you're irritation stems from though-I just really really really hate it when harsh words are used, which is a  kinda hypocritical dislike on my part seeing how I responded to your post, but there it is)-   :P   On a more on topic note I think that horns or atleast claws and fangs are a possibility- I'm lovin' Tiggs right now for putting up the claw mesh mod ^_^

I understand. I apologize as well. *sigh* I've always been bad with my temper when it comes to wings. xD I'm trying to keep it nicely toned... but sometimes its just... "Ugh! Get a clue! THINK!", ya'know?

This wing thing has been going on since the very day it was announced there would be no wings. It was okay in the beginning. Believe it or not, I use to be one of those objectors. But now, I honestly hope to god that Kovu never adds wings so all these whining brats can suffer. No means no. =_=

Thanks for coming to an agreement with me at some point. xD I thought you would be the type to debate why we should add wings. No offense. But thanks. +Karma. :3

Hiccupby

« Reply #64 on: May 09, 2011, 02:34:48 am »
haha none taken- I do debate- A LOT- but this isn't a debate I'm feeling will do any good so nah. . I think I'd rather spend my debating braincells on issues like world poverty, And admittedly I would like to see wings :P but I understand they wont be added and I'm ok with that XD the game is still fun ^_^ and will be even more so with the addition of more features (hopin there's some more customization options heading our way with the next update- but even more importantly- HUNTING!!!)
edit: and before posting on this thread I sent a note of apology to you through pm- just in case you were wondering why that was there 0_o
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 02:39:47 am by Higby »

Offline firetheredwolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2011, 01:36:40 am »
If there were wings that would be wonderful,but i think it because people that havent been on thereprobaly couldnt wait but when the server went down people started to get frustrated and thought that wings would be on here just like me.I was new to impressive title but when i went on it the server was down.I was sad thats why i think wings should be on there.

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2011, 11:38:31 pm »
haha none taken- I do debate- A LOT- but this isn't a debate I'm feeling will do any good so nah. . I think I'd rather spend my debating braincells on issues like world poverty, And admittedly I would like to see wings :P but I understand they wont be added and I'm ok with that XD the game is still fun ^_^ and will be even more so with the addition of more features (hopin there's some more customization options heading our way with the next update- but even more importantly- HUNTING!!!)
edit: and before posting on this thread I sent a note of apology to you through pm- just in case you were wondering why that was there 0_o

xD I didnt get a pm. o.o But thank you for taking the time to do that. :)

Offline Motoko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Augen auf- Ich komme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2011, 08:25:48 pm »
I really wish you all would stop begging for wings or even asking nicely/suggesting them. Its been said thousands of times over that Kovu wants realistic anatomy. That means no HORNS, or WINGS. Jeeze people are getting more effing boneheaded by the hour. No means no people.

Im gonna get karma attacked by wing beggers for this but I dont give a crap. Bite me till I have -10005 karma. I dont care anymore.

Horns cans till be implemented with realistic anatomy, I hope you know. I've seen a firm 'no' to wings, but not horns yet.
Caught quicksand grip
Pull me in
Whisper faith in sickness

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2011, 08:20:15 pm »
I really wish you all would stop begging for wings or even asking nicely/suggesting them. Its been said thousands of times over that Kovu wants realistic anatomy. That means no HORNS, or WINGS. Jeeze people are getting more effing boneheaded by the hour. No means no people.

Im gonna get karma attacked by wing beggers for this but I dont give a crap. Bite me till I have -10005 karma. I dont care anymore.

Horns cans till be implemented with realistic anatomy, I hope you know. I've seen a firm 'no' to wings, but not horns yet.
I see where your coming from but what I meant by that is you'll never see a horned canine or feline in the wild or anywhere else. Which means, to me, its not realistic for them. That post was out of retaliation. I'd rather no one respond to it really.

Besides, I never said horns wouldnt be a good addition. Just no wings. This whole wing thing is tired and beyond tedious, as we both know. xD
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 08:23:28 pm by Tyki_Mikk »

Wudiin

« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2011, 08:41:44 pm »
Horns would be EPIC, I could run around as my pink sheep...er...lion..