Author Topic: RIP General  (Read 169591 times)

Offline TheFourLinks

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • We are the Links. That means we're awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: RIP General
« Reply #300 on: June 25, 2013, 02:42:04 pm »
Well. We will now give our opinions on this matter.

I, honestly, think this is quite a bad idea. Not only because people miss the chat, but due to the fact that so many fights are caused by this. Both sides, staff and members, are basically at war with each other. The staff insult the members, members insult the staff, and it turn into some heated war that is truly unnecessary. I, for one, could easily adapt to this as I am new and didn't even know what 'General' was until I read this thread. The fights caused by this are, in my opinion, quite unnecessary. People really should calm down and talk calmly instead of raging like Blue. ~Vio Link

If the chat was this important to the game, why delete it? ;w; It's makin' people mad... I don't like it when people get mad... T.T ~Red Link

So? It's just a chat- WAIT... but... it's GREEN. Like me! meh, whateves, Vio's right, honestly. ~Green Link

This is just evil! How could you take away such an awesome sounding chat of awesomeness!? NOT FAIR! I WANNA TALK ON GENERAL! >:U ~Blue Link

^ Sorry about him. He tends to rage... A LOT. Don't mind Blue. ~Vio

Also, if anyone replies to us, it would be appreciated if you mentioned us each individually by name. ~Green Link
I'm too awesome for these guys... -Blue Link
I like cookies :3 -Red Link
....I'm surrounded by idiots... -Vio
Fighting evil crap... gets boring. -Green Link

Offline razmirz

• The Janitor (Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me)
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 302
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 25, 2013, 03:08:12 pm »
@ iMello/TheFourLinks/Moonstripe/dardy dardy dar etc... please stop using multiple accounts to try and validate your own points. We can see you doing it and it really doesn't help your case
Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 25, 2013, 03:28:10 pm »
Um, just because we live in the same area does not make us the same person. TheFourLinks aresome friends of mine, and they're brothers who Rp both online and IRL as the Four Swords Links. (They cosplay... DAILY.) Moonstripe is my sister. We're different people, so please do not accuse me of creating multiple accounts. The only two accounts I have are the one I use on the forum, YouheiSunohara24 under the nickname iMello, and my in-game account iMello. (I used to use YouheiSunohara24, but I wanted the username changed, so that account goes mostly unused except for on the forum.)

Also, if you read Vio's post, you'd see that Vio didn't agree with me. He was like the others, telling people to calm down.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline TheFourLinks

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 25, 2013, 03:36:17 pm »
Yes, as Mello has said. I apologize if it seems as if I was validating Mello's points. I actually wasn't, at all. I could truly care less about the removal of this chat. The only reason I dislike this is due to the fights arising out of this. People need to calm down and think. Try to adapt, at least. And Razmirz, I would kindly like to ask you to please not make accusations unless you know the facts. Same for you, Mello, and other accusing the moderators of not doing their jobs. I am sure they are, whether you see it or not. I can understand their actions 100%. ~Vio Link

^ NERD. You use too many big words. ~Blue Link

Offline razmirz

• The Janitor (Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me)
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 302
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 25, 2013, 03:46:12 pm »
Accusations from nothing? I think not. You forget I have access to game and forum logs so as friends who live close you appear to live in the same home?

I won't argue the point any further. Next time think first.
Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me

Offline TheFourLinks

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 25, 2013, 03:48:19 pm »
We actually ARE over at Mel's house at the moment, but using separate computers. ~Vio

We also live like. RIGHT NEXT DOOR, so. ~Blue Link
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 03:49:58 pm by TheFourLinks »

Offline TheFourLinks

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 25, 2013, 03:51:23 pm »
This account was created just today. That is not months. And as for the Moonstripe account, that is Mello's sister, so of course they live together.

Offline Larka98

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Old school retired player
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 25, 2013, 03:52:06 pm »
To be quite honest, you can just usually ignore the spam and chat, and look for what you need easily. Plus, FeralHeart is mainly supposed to be used for RolePlaying and interacting. I think the best way is usually Groups, and Roleplays. And these usually always need advertising for.

Also, i know everyone has been saying it is too hard to deal with bans for the mods ETC... But I know loads of people who are qualified and active enough to become more admins or mods. I know its hard to put loads of them in-game, but it may be good for a tester?

This is all just suggestions guys, and my own opinion. The advertising is the only thing that bugs me about this.
Old school retired player who occasionally comes in for a peek

Offline TheFourLinks

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 25, 2013, 04:00:33 pm »
Allow me to give some ideas on how to adapt to this change.
Group Centers, maybe?: I have heard of mate centers, and adoption centers. Why not add a group center?
Recruiters spread throughout the map: Groups can send different members all over the map to get members more quickly.
That's all I have for now. Might add more later. ~Vio

Offline AssassinPegasus

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Horsing around
    • Ze-Shapyra
    • Shapyra
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 25, 2013, 04:48:44 pm »
Yeah about the general reamoving...i dont say its that bad, but..its harder to reacruit and now FP is floading whit Movie clips :I