Author Topic: //Wild Runners\\ (Open&Accepting!)  (Read 42256 times)

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
Re: //Wild Runners\\ (Open&Accepting!)
« Reply #260 on: August 09, 2013, 08:44:10 pm »
(Thanks! It took me a while to think up xD)

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: August 09, 2013, 08:58:38 pm »
((I think we should wait for Jim to post with Spitfire.. :3))
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: August 09, 2013, 09:20:28 pm »
(Ya)

inner beauty come from within

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: August 09, 2013, 09:24:29 pm »
((Did he leave the rp? I can't really remember and he doesn't seem to be posting?...))
DA Account

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: August 10, 2013, 12:30:18 am »
(O_O Gosh. I suck. So bad. I keep forgetting about this one. XD Nu, dear Jimmy did not leave le RP. Blame his stupid forgetful brain. x3. Can I get a re-cap up in hurr?)
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: August 10, 2013, 01:09:04 am »
Well we fast forwarded bout 3 years and we are at te place taylor mad. ne character and sahara joined and ciny is prg and about to fol

inner beauty come from within

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: August 10, 2013, 09:41:19 am »
((Oh its fine I often do that on some role-playsxD But yeah what jazmin said, Ciny is about to have her foal, Bailey is back in the role-play with her sister and I've added another stallion Toretto he's already in the place and is by the river, Mishka has went over to see what's wrong with Ciny)).
DA Account

Offline RedRedRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: August 10, 2013, 12:10:56 pm »
(Oh, guys, I forgot to tell ya! Me and Darky will probably be sharing these characters, but I will be posting more than her. That's why she posted earlier xD)

Gwen turned her head towards the sound of a soft nicker to see the lead mare, Bella, waiting with her with her sister, Bailey. "Coming!" She called, rolling in the grass once more and sending blades of green flying in all directions. She trotted over "Are we moving again?" She whinnied, her lips in a deep frown. Bella nodded, "Yes, a small herd has been spotted nearby. We will either take over their land, or stay here." She said, flicking her mane "We will leave now, while they're still there." The lead mare instructed.
Bailey's head shot up at the words 'small herd'. "If you don't mind me asking, what do they all look like?" She nickered quietly, waiting for a reply. Bella snorted at her "One of them is white, like you. Another is a dark brown mustang, but I don't think it's actually part of the herd." She paused to take a breath, eyeing Bailey in disgust "Two of them are younger than the rest, one of them looks like she is pregnant. And-" She was cut off by Bailey "And one of them has a long scar running down his side?" She questioned. Bella scowled at her and nodded.

"Trust my rage."

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: August 10, 2013, 12:37:57 pm »
((Eh the dark brown mustang is infact black xD, just the picture some partf of him look brown but he's black hehe, and that's fine:) )).

Toretto continued rolling in the grass until he came to a sudden stop, the large black horse lifting gently to his hooves and peering around. Shrugging he craned his neck and ripped out a clump of grass, then trotted slowly towards the water and began to take large gulps. Letting out a sigh he lifted his head and looked in the driection where the small herd was standing, his tail flicking as the plump mare seemed to be giving foal, this being obvious as he could also sense it. Toretto let out a snort and turned back around to face the hill, letting out a huff he cantered up the hill. His hooves thudding against the ground also causing blades of green to fly out the ground along with small clumps of mud. Coming to the top he suddenly stopped and spun around rearing then let out a neigh, landing back on the ground he stomped his hooves against the ground and watched the fields and the area that surrounded him.

(Still waiting for Jim)
DA Account

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: August 10, 2013, 02:23:29 pm »
(Sorreh. Again. -Flail-

Spitfire stood with the mares, head bowed slightly and tail brushing against his double-colored flank. As he raised his head, a few sudden scents drifted past his flared nostrils, making him shake his head. Pinning his ears briefly, he took a couple paces forward, head high and nostrils quivering as he tried to distinguish the scents. "Are there often other herds around here?" He asked Mishka in a hushed tone, his back now turned to her as he stared at the horizon.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me