Author Topic: //Wild Runners\\ (Open&Accepting!)  (Read 41739 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: //Wild Runners\\ (Open&Accepting!)
« Reply #280 on: August 10, 2013, 10:12:28 pm »
Mishka snorted as she watched the herd draw closer "Is that?.." She muttered looking at the white mare "Its Bailey.." She muttered as she let out a snort as they drew nearer and the large mare stood forward. "Well we are a herd.." She muttered stomping a hoof against the ground as she looked at Spitfire and rolled her eyes, then looking back at the horses returning the smile to Bailey.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 11, 2013, 04:49:49 am »
Not hearing mishka ciny leaned towards he r "is that bailey" she asked recognizing the white mare

inner beauty come from within

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 11, 2013, 08:33:42 am »
Bella looked down her nose at the small herd. "Would you be willing to take a new recruit?" She asked, Bailey leaned in and whispered something else in her ear, Bella sighed "Fine, two new recruits. If you do we will all leave you in peace." She nickered, tossing her mane. Gwen pawed at the ground with her hoove, shaking her grey coat.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: August 11, 2013, 11:19:58 am »
Mishka turned her head towards Spitfire and raised a brow to see what his reply would be, the white mare seemed to keep leaning in whispering something into the mares ear. She then looked at Ciny and nodded "I think it is.." Mishka shrugged and looked back towards the herd that stood infront om them, her tail flicking as she let out a snort her ears twitching as she awaited the pinto stallions reply.
DA Account

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 11, 2013, 11:54:45 am »

ciny snorted "what do you mean two new recruits?!"she asked angrily "were a herd you cant just split us up!" ciny wasnt about to let someone split her herd up again.

frosty watched as a new herd came in, he stepped infront of ciny and bared his teeth not paying attention to mishka or spitfire

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: August 11, 2013, 12:18:28 pm »
Mishka turned to Ciny and shook her head "They want to know if we'll take in two of their members honey.." She smiled lightly turning her head towards the herd, stomping a hoof against the ground in order to rush Spitfire.
DA Account

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 11, 2013, 02:22:02 pm »
Spitfire narrowed his eyes, letting out a snort as the stallion darted off. Suddenly, his attention was turned towards the pounding of many hooves. Trotting in front of his tiny herd, he held his head high, flaring his nostrils as the other herd stopped and what appeared to be the lead mare spoke. Then, a white mare stepped forward. There was something vaguely familiar about her that he couldn't quiet recall, then it hit him. Bailey!? The lead mare spoke, her tone automatically annoying the pinto, but nevertheless, he stepped forward one pace. "My name's Spitfire, and- This is my herd. I could ask you the same question." He nickered, narrowing his eyes at the mare.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: August 11, 2013, 02:27:25 pm »
Bella glared at the stallion's tone of voice. "My name's Bella and this is my herd." She retorted in the same tone. Bailey rolled her eyes and looked at Gwen, "Are you ready?" She asked her sister. "Ready for what?" Gwen cocked her head in confusion. Bailey opened her mouth to speak when Bella spoke out "So will you take two horses?" She said impatiently, stomping her hoof against the earth.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 11, 2013, 02:33:18 pm »
"Oh" ciny took a step towards spitfire "i think she means bailey and the other horse next to her" she whispered in his ear "we should take them

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 11, 2013, 03:19:12 pm »
The mares attitude caused Mishka to grit her teeth and keep herself from saying anything, her tail flicking in annoyance as she awaited to see if Spotfire agreed to her offer. The white mare looked back at the lead mare and let out a snort stomping another hoof against the ground. Mishka looked down her nose at the mare as she seemed to do it to everyone else. Letting out a huff she examined her herd. 
DA Account