Author Topic: //Wild Runners\\ (Open&Accepting!)  (Read 42253 times)

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
Re: //Wild Runners\\ (Open&Accepting!)
« Reply #270 on: August 10, 2013, 03:23:49 pm »
ciny trembled and waited she wanted this to be over. she wanted the foal NOW. it seemed like ages has passed since the pain started and she wondered how long it had really been. she lay in the grass letting out harsh neighs. after what seemed like ages a foal lay on the ground beside her cleaned and breathing.ciny stood up as the foal started to try and get to its feet she helped it up and guided it so it could have its first taste of milk

frosty layed next to ciiny waiting he watched as the foal was born and later on got to his feet. the foal was a beautiful filly. it had a champaign coat. "what should we name her?" frosty asked  "wonder" ciny replied

inner beauty come from within

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 10, 2013, 03:25:05 pm »
http://www.theequinest.com/images/champagne-colors-1.jpg
wonder is the gold champaign in this pic

Offline RedRedRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 10, 2013, 03:59:20 pm »
Soon the large herd stopped galloping, Bailey gazed around her in wonder "It's beautiful." She whispered, she turned her gaze to Gwen, who was standing frozen to the spot and her mouth in a perfect 'o' of shock. Bailey chuckled, "C'mon, we don't wanna get left behind." She knew that the herd wouldn't care if she got left behind, but they would care about Gwen. They all adored her, since she was the youngest in the herd. They would never let her out of their sight, and Gwen hated it. She hated being treated like a foal and everyone fussing over her. The two sisters trotted to the back of the herd, not paying attention to why the herd had stopped.

"Trust my rage."

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 10, 2013, 04:04:54 pm »
(why did the herd stop lol"

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 10, 2013, 04:23:09 pm »
Mishkas ears perked as Spitfire spoke her head lifting from Cinys side as she let out a snort "There use to only be about 2/3 herd here but the ones I use to see didn't have this scent.." She muttered gritting her teeth together as she watched in the direction the scent was coming from. A neigh then bellowed through her ears causing her to turn and spot the black stallion bounding towards them "Looks like we have company" she muttered tapping Spitfire slightly. She then looked at Cinys foal and gave a smile "She's beautiful." She smiled bowing her head in respect towards the two new parents.

Torreto looked in the distance spotting about 5/6 horses heading their way and well they didn't seem the friendlies bunch from what he guessed, he looked down at the smaller herd realizing the mother had just now had her foal but the stallion and the white mare realized the scent to. Letting out a neigh the black stallion bounded down the hill letting out a neigh towards the herd then stopping as he got closer in order to not frighten the youngster. "There's a herd of about 5/6 horses heading this way, I just thought this was something you guys needed to know, but I don't know if they're friendly or not" he grunted flicking his tail "If you need assistance I'll help?" He spoke again looking at the stallion.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 10, 2013, 04:33:13 pm »
ciny pushed her foal under her as the black stallion galloped towards him she bared her teeth but relaxed a little as he seemed friendly.  he reminded her of the stallion that had taken her herd when she was just a filly

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 10, 2013, 05:48:25 pm »
Bailey glanced over the horses into front of her, spotting a small herd of horses. One of them was all white, like her, and one of them was mothering a new-born foal. It can't be. She nickered quietly to herself. She took a few steps in front of her herd. It was!
Gwen followed Bailey to the front of the herd, her ears pinned back in apprehension. "Who are they? Do you know them?" She whispered to Bailey, noticing her reaction towards the strangers. "They are some of my very good friends." She smiled reassuringly at her younger sister, stepping back to let the lead mare past. Bella turned around to face them, directing her disgusted gaze to Bailey "Do you know them?" She hissed, she was taller than Bailey, but not by much.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 10, 2013, 09:27:24 pm »
The pinto flared his nostrils, arching his neck and pawing the earth with his forehoof upon noticing a bachelor stallion bounding towards them. Spitfire knew this was no time for rouge stallion encounters, especially with Ciny's newborn foal. He stood in front of them protectively, ears pinned as the stallion spoke. "We don't need your help." He snorted, pawing the ground again almost as if it were a warning. He knew the dangers that a lone stallion posed to a harem, and had no patience for one so near his herd.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 10, 2013, 09:49:28 pm »
Toretto looked at the stallion and let out a snort "Fine, just watch your back for the larger herd on their way.." He muttered rearing then slamming his hooves against the ground, turning around he slowly walked away from the herd flicking his tail, swinging his head towards the sides as he let out another snort "Stallions these days.." He muttered again rolling his eyes. The large, black stallion moved into the lake and began flipping water up onto his body in order to cool down.

Mishka watched as the stallion came over and offered his help, then looking at Spitfire she wondered his reply. Once she heard him knock back the help she let out a snort and looked towards the rogue, the pinto stomping a hoof across the ground as a warning. A snort flared from her nostrils as she watched the stallion dissappear into the river. Letting out a huff Mishka turned back towards Ciny as she smiled at the two parents then the foal, scents wafted through her nose causing her to lift her head spotting figures heading closer towards the slight hill "Here they come.." She snorted stomping a hoof against the ground.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 10, 2013, 09:54:04 pm »
The large herd began to make their at down the hill, the grass flying up and into the air. They stopped as they reached the flat ground, facing the small herd. Bella stepped forward, her head raised in dominance "Who might you be?" She questioned, her nostrils flared. Bailey trotted forward and flashed a smile at Mishka, she whispered something into Bella's ear and Bella nodded her head smugly.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3