Author Topic: //Wild Runners\\ (Open&Accepting!)  (Read 41743 times)

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
Re: //Wild Runners\\ (Open&Accepting!)
« Reply #290 on: August 11, 2013, 09:34:15 pm »
just waiting for jim to post...)

inner beauty come from within

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 11, 2013, 10:07:52 pm »
((-facewallfacewallfacewallfacewallfacewall- SORRY))

Spitfire raised his head, narrowing his eyes at them. "Well, I suppose so." He murmured, glancing at Ciny, then Mishka, then back at the larger herd. "Yeah. We'll take 'em." He said more confidently, holding his head high and ears cupped forward.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 11, 2013, 10:57:56 pm »
Mishka looked at Spitfire with a smile on her face as he agreed to accept the two mare into their herd, her tail flicking. (-Short-)

Toretto dipped his head into the water and whipped it out causing water the splash onto his back cooling him down, his attention then turning to the two herds near by a snort flaring out his nostrils as his tail flicked.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: August 12, 2013, 06:51:08 am »
Saharah is away on holiday, just to let you guys know!))

Bella's mouth twitched upwards into a smile, she turned her gaze to the two sisters and nodded her head. "Bye then." She stated, nudging them both harshly towards the smaller herd. Gwen whinnied in shock "Where are we going?" She asked, fear in her eyes. Bailey shot a glare towards Bella and leaned down to whisper in the grey mare's ear "Just keep walking." She said softly.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 12, 2013, 09:30:30 am »
"bailey!" ciny greeted walking up to her slowly making sure her foal was following her. "i didnt think i'd see you again. tell me something. why did you run offf during the fight with the cougar?" ciny questioned

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 12, 2013, 10:29:05 am »
Bailey shifted uncomfortably "My sister, Gwen, she needed me." She hung her head, looking at the foal. She gasped, "Aww have you had a foal? She's beautiful." She crouched down so that she was level with the foal, smiling gently at it. Gwen whinnied uneasily "Who are they, Bailey? What's going on?" She questioned.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 12, 2013, 11:07:00 am »
ciny nodded yes "it mine and frostys" she said then she looked at the other mare who had spoken "i could say the same. bailey who is she?" ciny asked

frosty stood protectively by ciny during all the comotion he remembered bailey slightly but only from sight he had never spoken to her. but he assumed she was kind since ciny seemed happy to see her althouugh he couldnt say the same about the other mare

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #297 on: August 12, 2013, 11:25:24 am »
Bailey looked down at her sister reassuringly, "This is my sister, Gwen." She looked around at everyone "Gwen, this is Ciny, Frosty, Mishka and Spitfire." She introduced everyone one by one, nodding to each horse as she said their names. Gwen smiled shyly "Bailey has told me all about you guys." She said quietly.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: August 12, 2013, 11:29:57 am »
"welcome" ciny replied as gwen was introduced  she let her foal come out of hiding her little creamy gold coat glistening in the sun she was fairly small foal due to her father being a shetland mustang cross.

frosty relaxed as the second mare was introduced his body language becoming more agreeable

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: August 12, 2013, 12:44:33 pm »
Mishka looked towards the larger herd as the horses continued to talk, she wasn't usually the one to sit and say nothing but she gritted her teeth stopping her from saying anything she would regret; especially when the mare shoved Bailey and the grey horse forward. Flicking her tail she looked at Bailey and nodded her head with a smile "Nice to see you again Bailey, and who's this?" She questioned looking down at the grey mare and giving her a smile then turning her head slightly to look down at Bailey. Mishka nodded as Bailey introduced the new horse 'Gwen' smiling she nodded her head "Welcome Gwen.." She smiled flicking her tail as Bailey introduced them all. Stomping a hoof against the ground and letting out a snort she watched the larger herd depart and leave them be, rolling her eyes at the lead mare. Then looking back she spotted the black stallion still near by, letting out a sigh she turned to look at the others.

Torreto watched as the herd continued to muttered on he wondered what they were saying, eventhough he knew it had nothing to do with him. Dipping his head down he gulped up another large ammount of water and lifted his head back up, droplets dripping off his chin and back into the river. Letting out a snort he watched as one of the mares from the larger herd shoved two of their members forward and walked off. Stomping a hoof he then let out a snort his tail flicking as the white mare looked in his direction the back towards her herd, his head tilted slightly then straightened. It had been a while since he had been in a herd most would throw him out after a few months as they claimed he would steal their herd, but he didn't want that responsibility he just wanted to be part of one.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.