Author Topic: //Wild Runners\\ (Open&Accepting!)  (Read 41746 times)

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
Re: //Wild Runners\\ (Open&Accepting!)
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2013, 08:10:18 pm »
I'll add pictures and stuff later, I'm on my phone xD))

Bailey watched as the brown and white stallion backed out of the water. "What's wrong with it? He asked her, she noticed his mane was sitting at an awkward angle on his neck, almost as if it was stuck to his neck. She tried to ignore it and nodded towards the grass she had been grazing on. "Take a closer look at it." She said, her voice was still quiet but not as weary as it had been before. She shook her head, flicking her mane out of her eyes. She tore her eyes away from the stallion to the grass and she bent her head down to inspect it once more. She hadn't been seeing things, there definitely was a white substance amongst the blade of the green grass. She sniffed at it, a foul stench wafted up her nostrils and she took a step back in shock "You really don't want to eat that." She said, a half-smile on her muzzle.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2013, 08:25:14 pm »
Spitfire raised an eyebrow at the mare's words and eyed the grass. Taking a couple long strides, he walked over to the patch and stretched his neck down to inspect it. As he took in a long sniff, the off scent made him wrinkle his nose and jerk his head up. "What is that?" The stallion exclaimed, glaring at the white substance covering the grass. He flicked his ears forward as his gaze shifted to the mare, his long forelock draping down his face and covering the top half of the long white blaze that ran down his face
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2013, 09:35:53 pm »
the young foal woke up feeling even worse than before , her stomach growled. she saw a group of horses with their heads lowered to the ground at a patch a grass. she hadnt learned to eat grass yet, but she thought that if all these horses were eating it then it must be good. she walked over not even bothering to listen to what they were saying and started eating the grass, bleck she thought. how could they eat this? but she kept eating because it filled her stomach, she could here the others saying something but she wasnt listening. she began to feel sick and nauseous, she felt even dizzier than before. she wished she would black out again so that she wouldnt feel the pain but this time she didnt. all she could do was groan. and try to spit out the words"whats... wrong with..." she didnt manage to get the last word out before her head dropped in pain.

inner beauty come from within

Offline funnylioness4536

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2013, 02:22:46 am »
Hey Taylor can I use my charrie from the other rp, Aurora? Would you still like me to make an application?))
If life gives you lemons than you make lemonade that tastes really bad. Where are you going to get the sugar and water?

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2013, 08:08:20 am »

Bailey
Bailey shrugged to the stallion's question, "I don't know." She muttered "It might be some sort of poison..." She added. She shifted her gaze to the stallion "I'm Bai-" She didn't get to finish her sentence for a little foal ran up to them and started to eat the grass. Bailey rolled her eyes and bent her head down to the foal's eye level "Hey, sweetie. That grass is bad for you." She said softly, but the foal ignored her and continued eating. The white mare took a step back as the foal groaned and tried to say something, but blacked out as the foal's words were still trying to escape her lips. Bailey let out a low nicker as the foal collapsed and she trotted forward a few steps, it was clear that the foal was really ill and that grass had just been part of the reason. She looked at the stallion, not knowing what to do.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2013, 10:39:12 am »
the young foal felt so sick, she hadnt blacked out but she was in so much pain. she had her eyes closed and was lying on her side on the ground. her head pounded and throbbed, and her stomach twisted in pain, and her mouth was so dry, she hadnt had anything to drink for days. she thought that she was dying. she opened her eyes for a second which caused even more pain and saw a mare standing over her.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2013, 12:34:06 pm »
The stallion stared at the filly in surprise and gave his head a quick shake to get his ungroomed forelock out of his eyes. "Dammit. This has humans written all over it." He muttered with a snort of disgust, his attention quickly turning back to the pained foal. "Right. We need to get her some water to help flush this junk out of her system." Spitfire instructed with a nod of his head, turning towards the mare.

(still on le phone. I can only really add photos on Saturdays when I can get my laptop. )
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2013, 12:57:54 pm »
the young foal kept shaking, she was cold and then she was hot and then she was cold again. she was confused and scared. she could hear the horses talking and wished she knew what was happening to her.

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2013, 01:22:36 pm »
Bailey nodded, she looked at the filly with a frown and turned to the river. She bent down to the river and turned her head to face the two others "Can you stand, honey?" She asked the foal. She was shaking quite badly and her eyes were closed. "Whatever you do, just don't fall asleep." She added, her brow creased in worry. She tried to work out a way to get the foal to the water, or the water to the foal. "How is this going to work?" She asked herself out loud.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2013, 01:49:28 pm »
the young foal tried to lift her head but couldnt all she could do was make out what the mare was saying:"can you stand honey?" she thought to herself no knowing that she couldnt considering she couldnt even lift her head, opening her eyes caused enough pain. " whatever you do dont fall asleep " said the mare. "as if" the young foal thought she was in to much pain to fall asleep