Author Topic: //Wild Runners\\ (Open&Accepting!)  (Read 41744 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: //Wild Runners\\ (Open&Accepting!)
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2013, 03:28:36 pm »
@Funnylioness sure you can just post the application and you'll be accepted
@jazmin you need to read through the rules, you still haven't added something to your application)).

Mishka watched the small group as she let out a snort and stomped her hoof as she trotted down the the river, a little further away from the others as another cool breeze blew through her pelt. The white mare craned down her neck and began to lap up the cool, fresh, flowing water. Then lifting her head as she heard the others talking and a small foal that looked in terrible condition. Water droplets dripped from her muzzle as she continued to watch, her tail flicked the odd time twatting away any of the small, annoying flys that tried to land on her. She was shocked at the fillys state and she guessed it was caused by humans.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2013, 03:38:30 pm »
taylor if u mean the photo i dont have this because i can not put photos on to feralheart from muy computer

inner beauty come from within

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2013, 03:41:35 pm »
What Taylor means is you are missing something in your app, we cannot say it because you need to have read it to put it in your app. I suggest you look over the rules again.))

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2013, 04:22:45 pm »
nevermind i found it i realized i hadnt put wild runners in extras

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2013, 01:58:30 am »
The pinto took a step back, evaluating the situation. "Here," he said aloud as a thought popped into his head. Quickly breakinginto a hasty lope, Spitfire cantered over to a nearby bush and gingerly nipped the edge of a large leaf with his front teeth. Gently, he pulled it free from the bush and cantered back over to the mare at the riverside. "Like this-" he instructed through clenched teeth as he held the end of the leaf. Bowing his head down to the calm surface of the cool water, he scooped up a small puddle into the bowl of the leaf. Carefully, he raised his head and picked his way back over to the downed foal, reaching down to offer her a drink from the small pool of water that had collected in the leaf.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2013, 06:15:28 am »
Thanks Darkpetal and thanks jasmin for adding that, I'll wait for you guys to post before I post for Mishka again)).
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2013, 09:07:10 am »
 :)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 09:11:33 am by jazmin »

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2013, 09:10:38 am »
the young foal opened her eyes to see a stallion offering her water. she wanted it she really did. but she didnt know if she would be able to reach it. she struggled to lift her head when she finally managed that she managed to get a sip of water, before she couldnt hold her head up any longer. "no" she thought she wanted that water and she would get it. she struggled to lift her head again and managed another small sip before it dropped again. she repeated this process and managed to get the whole leaf full.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 09:13:49 am by jazmin »

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2013, 09:19:49 am »
No problem))
Bailey stood and watched as the stallion used the leaf to collect water for the filly. She was impressed by his quick thinking and stood forward to help. She gently licked the filly's head to draw her attention "Hey, drink this. You'll feel a lot better." Bailey said gently, she nodded towards the water and smiled warmly at the foal. "I didn't quite catch your name, I'm Bailey." She whispered to the stallion as the foal gradually drank the water. Bailey raised her head to see a mare not far off, she smiled at her and bent her head back down to watch the filly finish the water.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2013, 09:29:51 am »
the filly felt a little better after drinking the water, her headache was almost gone but her stomach was still in agony. she lifted her  head and got a good look at her saviors, there was a stallion and a mare. she was very thankful of them, but she felt bad that they had to go through so much trouble for her. she attempted to stand but collapsed with the effort, and eventually put her head down to for the effort was tiring her out and she didnt want to fall asleep.