Author Topic: //Wild Runners\\ (Open&Accepting!)  (Read 42257 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: //Wild Runners\\ (Open&Accepting!)
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2013, 12:54:26 pm »
The stallion flicked his ears forward as the mare whispered to him. "Oh, yeah, I'm Spitfire." He replied quickly with a smirk, his attention quickly springing back to the ailing foal. "Hey, anything you need, kid?" He asked, lowering his head down to be more when leveled with the filly. His double colored tail swished casually at his flank as he awaited the foal's reply, eager to help.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2013, 01:23:48 pm »
the young filly looked up to see the stallion staring her in the face "hey anything you need kid"
"water" she replied softly her throat a little horse(no pun intended) even tho she had had a drink she was still parched she hadnt had a drink in days and she still felt dehydrated.

inner beauty come from within

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2013, 01:34:08 pm »
Hoarse*))
Bailey nodded in understandment, she picked up the same leaf and gently filled it up with water from the river. She brought over to the filly and bent her head down to let her drink. "What's your name, sweetheart?" She asked, trying not to drop the leaf out of her mouth. While the foal was drinking, Bailey realised how long they had been standing there for. The sun was directly above them and it was extremely humid.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2013, 01:42:33 pm »
the filly saw the mare coming over with more water, she lifted her head and began to drink, the mare asked what her name was."ciny" she replied softly she was a shy foal "whats yours?"
cinys stomach felt somewhat better now and she felt like she could maybe try and stand. she struggled to stand and managed it but after a few minutes she decided to save her energy and lay down again.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2013, 03:22:22 pm »
she laid down for a while longer, she was beggining to feel much better. finally she stood up and stretched her legs  she walked uneasly to the mare and nuzzled her saying softly"thank you" and she repeated this process with the stallion before laying down again

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2013, 03:35:17 pm »
Spitfire flicked his ears forward and smiled lightly down at the filly, swishing his tail. "You feeling any better, Ciny?" He questioned, titling his head slightly with curiosity, his long forelock brushing down off the side of his head to reveal the top half of the long white blaze that ran down his face. "Oh, I'm Spitfire, by the way." He introduced himself to the foal with a friendly tone, his shoulder muscles quivering a bit to be rid of the annoying fly landing there.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2013, 03:48:15 pm »
Mishka watched as the three horses began to interact as her head tilted. A snort escaped her nostrils as she continued to gaze at them for a few moment, then dipping her head to drink. And it would lift again to watch the others. She let out a sight and stomped her hooves against the stone as she slowly placed her hoof into the water to check the temperature, and to her suprise it wasn't to cold. So she deicded to go in, slowly trotting into the water, going into shallow water as her tail continued to flick.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2013, 03:49:54 pm »
ciny nodded in response to spitfires question she looked up to see the big white blaze revealed, she also saw the  way his mane laid on his neck "whats wrong with your neck?" she asked being a foal she didnt realize how rude she was as she gazed at him with her big brown eyes

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2013, 03:52:19 pm »
she also saw in the distance another horse trotting into the shallow water of the river. she wondered what the horse was doing

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2013, 04:11:49 pm »
Bailey smiled gently at the foal as she said "Ciny." Bailey was proud of Ciny as she walked towards her without a second thought "What a pretty name." She said, "I'm Bailey." She added and lifted her head towards Spitfire smiling warmly. She tried to keep her eyes of his neck to be polite and kept her eyes on Ciny, laughing at the foal's innocence.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3