Author Topic:  (Read 27906 times)

Aishun

« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2011, 04:38:25 pm »
fff;; Sorry, I can change her so that it's opposite white spirals on maroon if you want. XDD

Also, I've emailed Seren.

EDIT: Actually, can I go ahead and switch the colors around? I just tried it, and she looks a lot prettier with a maroon base.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 04:43:35 pm by Aishun »

Krethes

« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2011, 04:40:23 pm »
You can do that if you also want to. I don't want to force accepted members to change anything to their profiles if necessary-- you are just going to be the last one, let the records state. xD No more swirls. It gets confusing as to who's who around there, especially when name tags get jumbled together.

Selarene--  nothing really big happened after the alliance with TEC. Just some idle ooc chitchat between everyone.

Mist

« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2011, 04:43:10 pm »
Alright, good. I hate missing stuff. Btw, did you ever take the pity flowers?  ;D

Krethes

« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2011, 04:47:37 pm »
Aishun, go right ahead. xD

Selarene, ...maybe. I think Rhys may have nommed a few. >_>;

EDIT: I am on for a little bit, everyone, if you wanna chill. :3

Cenetri

« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2011, 06:54:30 pm »

Krethes

« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2011, 07:01:52 pm »
Accepted! Welcome to the pack! Don't forget to email Rhys/Seren for the map!

Offline Leopardstream

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2011, 08:13:06 pm »
Name of Character: Salma

Age of Character: 13

Personality: Salma is secrative and shy, she acts like this even when she is having a really good time, especially when shes around the ones she really likes alot. rarely she may become overjoyful and a loud-mouth, but that is rare. she likes to fight and is very active, considering the fact that she is really tough and acts as if she were a male wolf.

Appearance: Salma is a medium large maroon wolf with white swirls on her body. Her eyes are blue and her Paw pads are dark pink. When she was born, she was all maroon but then as she grew older into the mature years, she started to develop her white markings.

History: Salma grew up with a small pack of wolves in the forests of England (Epping forest). at the age of 8, she left home and became a Loner. her white markings only apeared at the age of 10 and that is when she truely knew who she was.

In her pack, all the other wolves where grey, black and white, but never marron with white markings or white with marroon markings, not even marroon. as she grew older with her pack she realised that she was alot bigger that the other pups her age and she was a different colour, Her actions were different and so were her dreams....Later on her parents told her that she wasnt really thier child, they had found her near the river and they took her in, assuming she was lost. It turned out she was really from a pack called 'Sons of Cernunnos.'

That was when she left her pack in search of the one called Cernunnos. Later on she found the pack she had been serching for her whole life and understood the meaning of bieng a Cernunnos.

other: Salma likes to hunt a wide variety of animals and she likes to play-fight a little. her best skill is her ability to smell Prey from a long way away, that is what makes her a great hunter. she likees pups and is oping to be a mother to some, but instead she waits patiently for her love to arrive. she secretly wanted to be a healer when she was a pup but then changed her mind when she became a true part of Sons of Cernunnos.

Offline Leopardstream

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2011, 08:20:43 pm »
( i knew i missed something out)

player name: Leopardstream

Cenetri

« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2011, 12:06:40 am »
Thank you for the acceptance! I'm very excited to join you all, as I've already downloaded the map. RPGs will probably knock my socks off, considering that you're all as literate as I am.

I'm looking forward to it!

Offline Feralsoul

• Curious Wanderer
  • Kodi
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2011, 02:40:44 am »
name:Limpia
Personality: she is mostly shy with a little bit of hyper in her but she listens with her heart he is caring and sweet.
Appearance: she is kinda fluffy around the chest. she has maroon Celtic markings. Her no pupil eyes match her white snow fur. her fur glows like sun on snow when she lays in the sun.
History: she had come from the god wolf's pack where her mother and father we both alpha's when she was born.Limpia wanted to leave the pack when she got older put was split apart when there camp was on fire. she found out that they thought she was dead and they left her. Now that Limpia is a teen she can live on her own. The smoke that the fire gave off blinded Limpia and she is blind but can kinda see when its day time.
Other: She is Blind (it is in the history) so when she is blind at night she can have some dreams about her past as a pup where you don't really know whats going on there put she can see her life as a newborn pup
-I RULE AND I RESPECT THAT-