Author Topic: the white lions open and accepting  (Read 15057 times)

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
the white lions open and accepting
« on: July 09, 2013, 11:09:29 am »
                                                        plot
imagine that you are in the savannah hunting with your pride when you see a white blur flash in front of you and steal your prey. you see that it is a white lion, and you wonder... where is its pride. you follow and you find... the pride of white lions who reside in the oasis. and that is who we are. we strive to keep our pride a secret. we know they cannot find out where we hide or who they are. but there are some of us who will betray us. what kind of lion will you be to the pride?

rules
1 no powerplaying god modding etc...
2 no inapropriate language(we may get younger players and i myself prefer not to swear)
  sometimes we powerplay by accident this happens someone will tell you and you can then change your post if you ignore the warning you WILL be asked to leave.
for swearing the first time you will get a warning if you do this twice you will be asked to leave.
3 no speed mating
4 you can mate and give birth but please do not go into extreme detail

locations
the clearing the clearing is in a more forested part of africa just outside the savanna it is a area in the trees that has no trees  growing in it but is surrounded by trees  it is fairly large but is hard to find. the only entrance where the trees arent woven together tightly is covered by vines making it hard to spot. in the middle of the clearing is a small watering hole, there is a nursery on the north end farthest from the doorand its the safest place with it being  part of the wall and is hardly visible to those who dont know where it is. there is a den for the lioness' on the east side which is more visible. it is a cave that goes just below the ground and has a large rock for the entrance. the juveniles males den it on the south side closest to the entrance of the clearing. it is a tree which the branches over hang and make a nice shelter and the leaders den is on the west side. it is also part of the wall that was hollowed out and vines were put at the entrance. there is a small secluded spot just outside the clearing which is used for battle training and teaching cubs howw to hunt.
 there is also a small hole at the base of a tree where the lions store prey

ranks availible
male leader (female leaders mate):(firespirit)
female leader:(me)
working lionesses:azearia , winter4 spots availible
juvenile males: swiftdash   1  more spot availible
pregnant/mother lionesses: 2 spot availible

cubs:crystal 5 spots availible

name
rank
pride or outsider:(this means whether you are part of the white lions pride or just you are in a normal lion pride
mate
crush
cubs
personality
description
parents
history
other
rp sample

well i think thats about it anyways please join and if you want we can take this to fluorite plains in game
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 11:33:38 am by jazmin,.,, »

inner beauty come from within

Offline FeralHunter

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: the white lions open and accepting
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 11:18:11 am »
name SwiftDash
gender Male
age Adult
rank Warrior
pride or outsider: Willing to join White Lions Pride(this means whether you are part of the white lions pride or just you are in a normal lion pride
mate N/A
crush N/A
cubs N/A
personality Kind
description A gentle warrior who lives by the lion pride rules and attacks when ordered
parents N/A Grew up an orphan
history Bad but he turns out nice
other
rp sample SwiftDash speeds through the forest with a creamy white blur. Taking some fish from the river and some prey from the land. He runs back to the White Lions Pride and puts the prey down hoping he gets accepted.
We all have a dream, but they won't come true without the help of friends.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 11:18:57 am »
name tazia
gender female
age 4 years
rank female leader
pride or outsider:white lion pride
mate none
crush none
cubs none
personality she is loyal and kind but will not tolerate others who betray her or the clan she will then show her side that is not afrid to fight.
description she is rather big but does not weigh to much  she is pure white(of course)
history tazia came from a pride of normal lions and was rejected because she was albino she decided that she was going to start a pride of albino lions. she would spy on the prides and whenever an albino cub was born she would take it after it was rejkected and cared for it herself
parents she doesnt remeber them
other
rp sample.  tazia lay down on her rock in the middle of the oasis clearing where the one whole that let in sun shone down on her. she looked arev.ound at the clearing that was sorounded by trees with overhanging vines that made a nice area for a pride to reside in they staed here even when the animals migrated. for they were smart and stocked up on prey for the season. she waited for the other lions to return from the chase. she was angry that she had to be left out but it was inevitable after all she was the one who had wanted cubs.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 01:26:38 pm »
feralhunter you are accepted u can be male leader if you would like
and btw i meant to mention that in tyhis pride the males do help hunt but only when times are rough

we can start noe

tazia watched as a new white lion who she had never seen before came in she realized that he must be the one had sent her another member of the pride to fetch after they had seen him.
"what brings you here" she asked even though she already knew the answer to her question.
of course he was here to join obviously he was a loner judging by the fact that he knew how to hunt fairly well for a male

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 02:12:18 pm »
btw once we have enough members if you want we can take this to fluorite plains in game

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 10:27:22 am »
ooc: do you like warrior cats???

Offline FeralHunter

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2013, 10:32:43 am »
yus i do :D i normally play as a female but naaahh

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2013, 10:46:14 am »
ok lets get on with the rp i already posted

Offline FeralHunter

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2013, 08:01:33 am »
SwiftDash waited for the right moment, he took a deep inhale then exhaled it and started walking towards the old, ruined bill, The white lion then saw something trapped in the center of it... A little... Camera? He sighed until a huge beast pinned him down as if it were Tazia pinning her prey, he shot his legs up then remembered who it was. That was his old Pride-mate, but he was different. He followed his leaders orders, he hissed and growled at me as if I never seen him before. Odd... he thought staring into the leaders eyes carefully. The new old-pride leader was a pride-mate that hated Swiftdash... "I remember you... You tried to kill me when I was just a little lion-cub!" after he said that he swiftly dashed away as his name suggests to warn Tazia. "Tazia! My former pride just attacked me and ate a whole wolf!" he cried, at first he said he thought that it was an illusion but then he realized that Shade's glare when he stares into your eyes makes you think he is a flaming demon and you are the melting ice. "It was my old pride-mate, Shade, he became the leader of the pride and swore vengeance for getting him and I exiled from our former former pride because we wouldn't stop arguing about my pelt colour!"

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2013, 09:16:50 am »
"no matter" she said "this is a secret community we havnt been found out yet. i assume that you are here tojoin the pride of the white lions?" tazia got to her feet slowly it was hard to do things now that she was close to having cubs