Author Topic: How was you introduced to FeralHeart?  (Read 5797 times)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
How was you introduced to FeralHeart?
« on: August 01, 2013, 04:05:43 pm »
How was you introduced to FeralHeart?

Like the title says, How was you introduced to FeralHeart? A friend invited you? You stalked around on youtube? Found it from IT roomers? Just share how you found FeralHeart in the comments below! I'd love to know~

My quick summary:
Started playing WolfQuest.. Got bored.. Watched game plays.. Found FeralHeart video.. BAM FH 24/7.

Awesome story, I know. It takes a lot of skill. xD SO.. Share your comments people!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 04:10:49 pm by BigBangTheory »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

AlphaEclipse

Re: How was you introduced to FeralHeart?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 04:24:02 pm »
I found Feral Heart throught youtube. I watching Wolf Quest videos and I suddenly came apon the game. :3 I loved FH so much that I stopped playing WQ.

FH FOREVAH~

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Re: How was you introduced into FeralHeart?
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 04:31:06 pm »
A very good question, Buffet! But my answers not very interesting, but I'll try my best. xD

One day, Dr. Flob was playing WolfQuest, running around the computer wilderness chasing elk, rabbits and coyotes with her friends. One friend asked, "Have you played FeralHeart? It's pretty good." Flob hadn't heard of this game, and so later, she decided to check it. Typing 'feralheart' into google, some videos came up. "Oh, lets watch some videos!" Flob said to herself, because she has a habit of talking to herself when no one else is there. Three videos later, Flob had decided. "I shall make an account and download the game!" she declared. And so she did. Immediately after the game had finished downloading, Flob typed her new username and password, and excited grin on her face. The login was accepted, and Flob pressed the button to start creating a character, bobbing up and down in her chair with excitement. After fiddling with the dimensions and flicking through the markings for 10 minutes, Flob decided her new canine character was ready. Flob giggled manically, as the loading screen popped up. Not long after loading Flob's new wolf materialised on an island. "This is floofin' brilliant!" Flob thought to herself as she ran around exploring the maps and chatting to the other FeralHearters. And she's been here ever since, to this very day.

LOL! hope you enjoyed it! I got bored towards the end. xD

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 04:36:07 pm »
I forgot, probably Youtube. I still remember that night though.

Around 3:00 AM, in my bed with the laptop (before it crapped out and got picky where it was placed so it wouldn't give internet in my room anymore) and I asked my sister to help me sign up. Good times, good times. :3

Yeah, wonderful memories.. not really. Due to those who judge new members so often my good memories are screwed.

But anyway, back to the topic, I don't really remember. I found out about WQ in FH, so I didn't come from there.
I'm mostly in for the forum and rping truly though, because the graphics could be better.
So yeah. "Why would you comment if you forgot?" Because I did and I'm saying something that is probably what I remember, LOL.
I apologize for the slightly pointless post. xD

Offline nicekind

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 39
  • art by WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 04:40:05 pm »
I was in Wolfquest where my friend from there told me about it and now we both are 24/7 in FH.
Short but true story. :P
shhh noone knows me

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2013, 04:51:57 pm »
A very good question, Buffet! But my answers not very interesting, but I'll try my best. xD

One day, Dr. Flob was playing WolfQuest, running around the computer wilderness chasing elk, rabbits and coyotes with her friends. One friend asked, "Have you played FeralHeart? It's pretty good." Flob hadn't heard of this game, and so later, she decided to check it. Typing 'feralheart' into google, some videos came up. "Oh, lets watch some videos!" Flob said to herself, because she has a habit of talking to herself when no one else is there. Three videos later, Flob had decided. "I shall make an account and download the game!" she declared. And so she did. Immediately after the game had finished downloading, Flob typed her new username and password, and excited grin on her face. The login was accepted, and Flob pressed the button to start creating a character, bobbing up and down in her chair with excitement. After fiddling with the dimensions and flicking through the markings for 10 minutes, Flob decided her new canine character was ready. Flob giggled manically, as the loading screen popped up. Not long after loading Flob's new wolf materialised on an island. "This is floofin' brilliant!" Flob thought to herself as she ran around exploring the maps and chatting to the other FeralHearters. And she's been here ever since, to this very day.

LOL! hope you enjoyed it! I got bored towards the end. xD

*Applauds* Best one yet x'D

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Kamaria

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2013, 06:01:56 pm »
I found Impressive Title through some Lion King fan site I think and moved to FeralHeart after IT went down.
My Characters:

Kamaria(Lioness), Pucka(flying feline creature),Florida(Cougar), Lela(Wolf), Tippy(Cat), Lazarus(Tasmanian Tiger), Roc M Hippo(Hippo), Spots(feline creature)

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2013, 07:30:22 pm »
Yeah, wonderful memories.. not really. Due to those who judge new members so often my good memories are screwed.

Were people mean to you when you first joined? On my first day on FH, I met a nice floof who was kind enough to show me around. :D

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline KibaWolf73

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2013, 07:40:02 pm »
Hm, let's see..
Like some of you, my story started with YouTube.

I was browsing some videos, when I stumbled upon a Impressive Title one. I watched it and thought, "Man, it's a must-download!", and googled it.

When I found out the game has been shut down, I was quite sad, and forgot about it whatsoever.

A long time later, I heard that IT had a successor, aka FeralHeart. I found the site, signed up and downloaded the game. I played it for one evening, until I got bored of it, and it was forgotten among my folders.

After a couple of months, I found the files, and since then, I never left FeralHeart again.

The end.

Offline Smilodoncat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2013, 08:32:58 pm »
I have a this friend in real life.
One day she asks me, "Do you have a account on Feral Heart?"
And then she told me about it. Then...I ended up here.