Author Topic: How was you introduced to FeralHeart?  (Read 5796 times)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: How was you introduced to FeralHeart?
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2013, 09:40:58 pm »
These are all awesome responces, guise! I loved reading them!
It's nice to know how people found FeralHeart, it really makes my day hearing other people's stories~

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2013, 06:49:48 pm »
I actually discovered FeralHeart on The Endless Forest forums. The idea of an animal MMORPG where you just kinda run around and hang out and make up your own "quests" was very intriguing to me, and I wanted to know if there were any others like The Endless Forest, so I asked.

Some folks mentioned that as well as playing The Endless Forest, they also had WolfQuest and FeralHeart accounts. I tried both. I got bored of WolfQuest, but I've stuck with FeralHeart ever since. :3

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2013, 07:27:56 pm »
I found out about Feralheart through an old friend of mine who lingers around in-game with the username: Skywave. Even though I don't speak to him much anymore, back then we used to be close buds and spoke a lot over Xat chats. One day, he mentioned finding this really awesome MMORPG game called Feralheart and recommended I give it a try. At first, I was uninterested with it and merely lingered around rarely. Though, then when I decided to give it another try months later, I figured out how things generally work around here and found it intriguing. Now, years later, here I am. Still lingering around whenever I can.
gone

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2013, 08:45:11 am »
Ammm... Sitting in class one day. My friend Jessica (JE$S.T) Told me about it. Got home. Joins, Started off on my first account. After a bit I got another account. When I got bored of that I made Minti3 and that's where this started off. Now today I am loving every bit of the game :3 So yeah. That's it. I have gained more... Spelling skill off this game and stuff. SO... Thanks to FH for helping me up in my grades and gaining friends <3

Avatar by Atrociious | Signature by Scottishy

Offline avomeir

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • "What a twist of events..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2013, 09:13:29 am »
About a year ago, I was looking for an interesting game to play, so I began my search. I got no where with google, for you all know how much stuff pops up when you search something with a wide range of responses. So I fled to youtube, thus coming across 'Feral-Heart'. I was instantly fascinated, and had to make an account. The evening I saw registrations open, I flipped and made an account, and even though I have been through a lot this year I have spent here, I stayed & will continue to stay.<3
Find me in game on Volaticus.~
Signature - TrinityZiel@dA -- Avatar - Attsos.
Somewhat inactive via forums due to a variety of different things.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2013, 12:46:08 pm »
It was a long time ago, but I think I remember this game from either youtube, and or snapshots from DA. I've never played IW or WolfQuest so when I found out about Feral Heart, I slowly started to get familiar with other games such as this.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Kona

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Glitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2013, 01:32:40 pm »
I found it on Youtube, and thought, "I MUST HAVE THIS GAME. >.>"

Signature by ISeeYou/GoldRadium

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2013, 01:53:32 pm »
Interesting stories guise xD I enjoyed reading each one of them! x3

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Psidra

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • One of a Kind
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2013, 02:39:29 pm »
Found it on youtube, was unsure if it still had members judging by the age of the game.

Unlike almost ~70ish% of the players that first join, I actually went on the forums before gameplay, because I needed to know what the game community is like, so I know how to behave and act. (Shout out to Shenidan for guiding me throughout the game so that I know the places! <3)

..Ahem. From there its just normal FH-ing, I guess.
~Siyo Nqoba

Offline Cheese

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2013, 07:18:35 pm »
Well, I was RPing on ROBLOX one day with a friend. I was RPing as a wolf, using a morph, and my friend said "Have you ever played Feralheart?" I replied; "No, what's that?" She told me it was a game where you could be a wolf or a cat or pretty much anything in that matter. I checked it out and the registration was closed, so I stalked the site for about a week and finally it opened. I Made my account and created a sparkledog named Icea. Her fur was bright neon blue, her underfur was white and she had white socks, white tailtip, white eartips, a golden mane and golden angel wings. Typical newbie, I guess. I really was shy around the other FH players, I didn't talk to anybody that much and I sorta RPed by myself most of the time. The friend who refereed me to FH didn't play it anymore, so I was kinda on my own. Then I joined a wolf pack, I watched the others RP and I gained literacy. Now I can't get enough of FH xD I'm not shy anymore, in fact I will walk up to pretty much anybody in-game now and just randomly start talking to them.

And that, is my boring story on how I joined FH :3
imga y