Author Topic: The Invasion [Remaking] |Opened And Accepting|  (Read 12758 times)

ThrillexForLife

Re: The Invasion [Remaking] |Opened And Accepting|
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2013, 07:54:35 pm »

Peacefully in her bed, sleeping and dreaming happily. It was like Mila was enjoying her sleep and for ages, and never wanted to get up from up. But then it just had to happened. Her name  been called out loudly, traveling them to her ears. Slowly, Mila ears banged in her ears, causing her to wake up. Waking up, she heard her name been called when she was recently sleeping a few seconds. Sitting up in the bed, she apparently saw Jack standing in the door entrance, smiling happily. She was surprised to see him back. She smiled back and softly rubbed her head. "Oh, hey...you came back fast" she chuckled, not even knowing how long she slept. "A visitor? Who's visitor? Then her sudden soft foot steps that sounded like it was coming towards this way. Then all of a sudden, in front of her; it was her sister all this time. She gasped.

ME. I'm the visitor." Carly said, sarcastically. She smiled brightly at Mila, happy to see her again. Walking up towards her, she gave her a nice, sister Reunion hug. "What are you doing here? Mila asked, so surprised to see her sister again. Carly had a feeling this was going to happened...she was pregnant and only thing she can think is her family nor her unborn baby. She laughed softly. "Oh, Mila...Don't be like..." Carly can also tell Mila was surprised how she survived on her own. "Haha, whatever. I'm just glad to see you. "Same here." Carly smiled, then took a step back. She took glance at Mila and said..."You look different." She saw Mila rolled her eyes, but didn't respond back, just a giggled. "Whatever. How did you guys find each other?" Mila looked at Jack to Carly.

"Oh, yeah...Long story short...I found Jack at this random place...all thanks for the wolves howling and barking" Carly explained, but not enough, she didn't care. "Werewolves?"...Carly slowly nodded. "I really don't feel like explaining. I really had a long trip, so I really exhausted. If you want, I'll tell you more later. I really need some rest...bye" Carly explained, then went to give her little sister a sister kiss on the cheek before walking out. "You didn't see anything" Carly mumbled to Jack, walking out the bedroom and down to the living room and resting on the burnt up couch. She soon then fell asleep.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 08:00:10 pm by Thrillex »

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2013, 09:44:35 am »
Jack Wilder
"Nothing's Ever Locked!"

Silently, Jack watched the two sisters tell each other what happened. He leaned against the wall, quite happy that he might have a friend to go hunting with. He then heard Carly say, "You didn't see anything..." Jack chuckled, and spoke to Mila. "I got loads of food! Found one shop where there wasn't as much Zombies!" He smiled, "want anything?" He offered, looking at his backpack in the living room. He also saw Carly crashed out on the couch. He chuckled, then turned back to Mila.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2013, 10:52:13 am »

"Of course I want something." she smiled at Jack "What do you have to eat?" she asked. After she asked her question, she then went ahead and laid flat on the bed, relaxing her back. It was starting to hurt again, so she did. While she did that, she waited for Jack's respond.

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2013, 11:22:20 am »

Mariah Phillips

Once the blonde had rested for around 10 minutes, she pushed herself off of the wall and tucked Hunter into one of her deep pockets. He let out a muffled meow and his fluffy head poked out of the folds of her jacket. Mariah let out a soft chuckle, starting to walk down the road once more. One of her hands clutched her throbbing chest, which sent a wave of pain coursing through her body with every step she took.

After a while of walking, a small and intact house came into view (Mila and Jack's house). The girl let out a sigh of relief, quickening her pace into a brisk jog. Just as she was only a few meters away, a screech was heard behind her and she whipped around. She drew her gun and a series of shots echoed through the streets as four Zombies dropped. She looked around to see if there were more, before stumbling forwards to the door. She pressed her ear to it, hearing muffled voices inside. Other Survivors She couldn't believe it. She knocked weakly on the door, slumping against the frame. Hunter blinked his blue eyes innocently, waiting to see if someone would answer the door.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2013, 11:49:27 am »
Jack Wilder
"Nothing's Ever locked!"

Jack smiled as Mila said, "Of course I want something!" He chuckled, "Greedy!" He smiled again, and Mila spoke again, "What do we have?" Jack thought for a second before answering quickly. "Well we have bre-" he heard a faint knock at the door. "Stay there..." He spoke quietly, and grabbed his gun from the shelf silently. He walked to the door and nothing, so it probably wasn't a zombie... A survivor? He thought, opening the door slowly. He saw a blonde girl with blood coming from her, and a small kitten blinking its twinkling blue eyes. Jack stared at the cat, then at the girl, "Ye?" He spoke, his hand on his gun in case anything happened.

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2013, 04:45:49 pm »

Mariah Phillips

Mariah looked up through her lashes to the source of the voice, a man around her age with his hand resting on his gun. Relief rushed through her and caused her lips to twitch upwards in a weak smile. She pushed herself off of the wall, standing unsteadily on her feet. Her world swayed for a moment as she opened her mouth to speak "I-" Before she could say anything else, her legs gave way beneath her and she collapsed onto the cold, hard ground. Her eyes fluttered closed as she lost consciousness. Hunter crawled out from his pocket and gazed up at the stranger with his pleading blue eyes, he licked the unconscious girl's hand in hope to wake her up but her eyes stayed closed. He mewed quietly in concern, his tail tucked in between his trembling legs.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2013, 09:01:35 pm »

Before Jack could ever answered, she heard cut his own sentence and a faded door knock. Who can that possibly be? More survivors, because zombies can't knock doors. She raised her eyebrow at Jack, knowing if know was expecting to come here. Suddenly, she heard him whispered "Stay there.." It didn't like it. Listening to the sounds of his footsteps, she heard the footsteps walked down the door and opened it, slowly. "Stay here, my ass..." she murmured, then got out of the bed and went to the door, standing behind Jack and peaking her head over Jack's shoulder. "Who is it?" Mila asked, dying to see who outside the door. She then saw a unconsciousness blonde girl with a kitten in her in pocket. Mila just starred and wondered what to happened. Her eyes flattered over Jack, seeing no danger or harm towards the girl. "Jack, we should probably let her in...It's isn't safe and besides she got a cute pet"

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2013, 06:04:14 am »
Jack Wilder
"Nothing's Ever Locked!"

Jack watched as the girl said one letter, and fell to the ground. He watched her in surprise, his eyes wide. "What the..." He gulped, and then Mila came to the door. "I done nothing!" He spoke truthfully, looking at Mila with a worried look. "I think something hurt her, well obviously, but maybe like a wolf..." Then Mila spoke, "Jack, we should probably let her in...It's isn't safe and besides she got a cute pet,"  Jack shrugged, he didn't like the idea to much. "Ok..." He helped the girl in, and wondered if the kitten would follow.

When she was in, Jack spoke, "Do you or Carly know anything to do with the medical stuff?" He asked, he didn't have a clue! He didn't shut the door, and waited for the kitten, so he stood staring at the door watching for zombies. He had some tuna if the kitten wanted any. He waited for Mila's answer without looking at her.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2013, 10:45:52 am »

Quickly seeing his reaction when she appeared up to him, she believed him and knows Jack would never do such a thing, unless he had to. Helping Jack with the girl, she gently set her on the singular crouch before turning back to Jack. Finally turning back at Jack, she shrugged. She didn't have no clue either, but her sister did! She was a doctor! She turned to her head and gazed at the sleeping Carly. "Well, Carly does..." she murmured, pointing her index finger at Carly. She then returned her gaze Jack and wondered he had to say. But before he can say anything, she added something. "But are we going to help the girl if Carly doesn't have her medical supplies. Everything must be in the hospital"

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2013, 02:37:10 pm »
Jack Wilder
"Nothing's Ever Locked!"

Jack thought for a moment, wondering if he still had his First Aid Kit for emergencies. He was quite sure he left it under his bed so he told Mila, "Can you wake Carly up, I think I have a few items in my First Aid Kit that might help..." He didn't wait for a answer, and rushed into the bedroom. Where did I put it? Jack asked himself, searching the room. Finally, he found the green object under the bed, tucked in between a couple of items. He grabbed it, dragging it from under the bed. He raced back to Mila, putting the First Aid Kit on the table. He looked at the girl who was still bleeding concerned...