Author Topic: The Invasion [Remaking] |Opened And Accepting|  (Read 12693 times)

ThrillexForLife

Re: The Invasion [Remaking] |Opened And Accepting|
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2013, 09:13:34 pm »

Not heisting or waiting another minute to do so, Mila quickly went to her job; waking up the sleeping Carly. "Carly, Carly, Carly, Carly!" she repeated her name, giving her a soft few taps against her cheeks, in order to get up her faster. Suddenly, Carly eyes shot up and sucked her teeth. Mila knew she hated to wake her up in her nap. She bit her lip, and step back. "What the hell...? What's wrong?" She questioned, looking at Mila with sleepy eyes. "It's important...Can you help us? Somebody just came here, unconscious; and we need yor help" Mila explained, pointing at the girl with the blonde hair. Carly looked over and rolled her eyes It always got to be got someone she thought. "Fine..." she grumbled, getting up and checking out the girl's wounds. It didn't look so good. Carly chatter her teeth together. "Someone pass me a bandage and some rubbing alcohol" she asked them, to give her the supplies in order to stop the bleeding.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2013, 10:05:29 pm »
Jack Wilder
"Nothing's Ever Locked!"

Jack looked at Mila as she prodded Carly gently, he looked at her with wide eyes, hoping for her to wake up as soon as possible! Carly looked at her sister with sleepy eyes, and Jack looked at the unconscious blonde with worried eyes.  He saw Carly get up from the couch, not seeming to pleased to be awoke from her nap. She checked the wounds, and chatted her teeth. Jack gulped, it didn't look to good, even he knew it.  "Someone pass me a bandage and some rubbing alcohol," She spoke, looking at Mila and Jack. He grabbed the kit, and snatched the bandage from the kit, and rushed to the kitchen... Quickly, he found the rubbing alcohol, and rushed back to Carly, passing  it into her hand. He stood back, not crowding Carly or the blonde.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2013, 10:32:29 pm »
(I forgot to do this... Mila Kunis Voice and lastly, Carly Kunis Voice))

Soon as she got the rubbing alcohol, she instantly looked at the container, just to be smart enough to check. She nodded and damped the bottle in a rag and began to spread it on the girl's wound. "This is not good..." she whispered, shocked to see this. Continued to damp the rag onto the girl, she then asked Mila to get the cream to heal the wound faster. With Mila getting that, she afterwards spread it around, next gently and carefully placing the bandage around her wound, covering it completely, so the blood won't continued to spread.  Carly then slowly got up and touched her index finger onto the girl's neck, checking her pulse. Good it was still beating. Carly bit her lip and stepped back. "GIRL" she called out, besides her name. She didn't know her name.

Suddenly, Carly looked back at Mila, when she heard her stomach growled. "What? I'm hungry she mumbled. Then began to rub her hand on her stomach, rubbing it gently.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 10:34:35 pm by Thrillex »

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: The Invasion [Remaking] |Open And Accepting|
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2013, 05:49:20 am »
Jack Wilder
"Nothing's Ever Locked!"

Jack watched as Carly started doing her medical work, wrapping the bandage on the wound. He had to admit, Carly was quite a good nurse! He watched as Carly touched the girls neck, trying to find her pulse. Still beating. Jack heard Carly suddenly shout, "Girl!" He winced, hoping no zombies heard that! He almost chuckled when he heard Mila's stomach growl. "There's food over there!" He said, pointing towards where he put the bag down. He sat down on the floor, not bothered to walk to the couch.

After a couple of seconds Jack said, "What about when she wakes up? We can't kick her out, but we have no room, except the single couch! And our food, we would have to go hunting 24/7!" He sighed, and waited for a reply, or a sign that the unconscious, unknown blonde would wake up.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2013, 11:10:39 pm »

Turning to Jack direction, she sighed. Her head then turned back to the direction where the bags were at. She then walked over the bag of the food. She was really starting to get hungry. Now in front of the bag, Mila bent down and grabbed it with her right hand. Holding the bag in her hands, Mila zipped the bag opened and looked inside, noticing many things. Searching what she really want the most, Mila happily took the chips. Grabbing the chips, she zipped back the bag and went back over to the group. But then Jack spoke...And it didn't sounded to encouraging. She frowned in disappointment. "Well. When she does wake up, why don't we just look for a bigger shelter? After all, we can't live here forever. This place can fall any time in the future. So we might as well move" she explained, looking around the burnt room. Mila continued to talk, "And you know the hunting for food  is going to be a little tougher tougher when I have the baby" then opened the chips bag and began to take a chip out of it. Yummy.

Soon then, Carly jumped in, excited. "Babies! Ooh...I can't wait to see the upcoming baby. Hope it's a girl or a boy...it doesn't really manners, but overall exciting Carly yipped, can't wait to be a aunt soon. Mila smiled a bit. "Oh. Good. Your officially up" Mila teased, chewing onto another chip. Carly rolled her eyes, and went back over to the crouch;sitting this time

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2013, 02:27:39 pm »
((I'm going to wait for The one who plays -unconscious blonde's name- to post...))

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2013, 04:22:40 pm »
(You mean DarkPetal? Okay. I'll PM her)

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2013, 06:13:16 pm »
Sorry I haven't been able to post, I've had school and clubs and stuff. I'll try and post really soon!

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2013, 08:12:20 pm »
(Thank you^^)

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2013, 02:05:42 pm »

Mariah Philips
Mariah shifted uncomfortably as voices echoed in her head, sounding strangely like the word 'girl'. She groaned and fluttered open her beautiful blue eyes and blinked rapidly as they adjusted to the dim light of the room. "What happened? Where am I?" She questioned in a sleepy voice, raising her hand to rub her forehead. Hunter scrambled up on top of her, digging his claws into her wounds. The blonde winced and glanced down at her chest, arching her brow perfectly as she noticed it wrapped in bandages. She slowly sat up, keeping her focus on the guy that had answered the door and not on the pain that was ripping through her torso. She looked around, dazed for a moment until her eyes focused to meet the gaze of a woman munching in some chips. Mariah immediately noticed that the woman's tummy was slightly swollen, so she guessed that she was pregnant. "Now you're jumping to conclusions." She reminded herself, tearing her gaze away from the woman to the other that was sitting on the couch. The other woman had the same skin-tone and eye color as the other, but her features seemed more mature.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3