Author Topic: .[Sled Dogs of Point Hope]. ~ Dog RP ~ Open  (Read 38558 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: .[Sled Dogs of Point Hope]. ~ Dog RP ~ Open
« Reply #170 on: September 04, 2013, 02:15:11 pm »
((X3 Welcome.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 04, 2013, 03:26:25 pm »
Sita's ears perked up every so often as she lay down in the snow, slightly shivering. She heard the odd hoot of an owl, or caw of a crow, but she didn't hear any familiar sounds. As she was about to drift off, a sound erupted her dozing, it was very faint and barely audible, almost a whisper over the howling if the wind. "You're just hearing things." She told herself, growling quietly.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 04, 2013, 03:33:36 pm »
[ hehe hai cx So can I just jump in? ]
:D Lilly :D

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 04, 2013, 03:51:51 pm »
((Yesh. Yesh you can.
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 04, 2013, 05:41:20 pm »
Eska watched as Stark bounded into the barn then back out, slowly padding over she realised a new canine on the ground and nodded her head in a welcome. Padding into the barn she curled up and a large amount of hay and wrapped herself in a small ball to warm herself up. Once being more warm she padded towards the large arched door and lowered onto her haunches peering into the distance.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 04, 2013, 07:24:09 pm »
[ Thank you! I didn't read the whole entire rp so I'm just going to randomly start ]

Leika padded through the newly blanketed snow. Her paw pads crunched on the crisp ice, leaving her radar-like ears flickering from side to side. Her tail curled high upon her flanks, acknowledging her content nature. She had been exploring for a while now, not knowing exactly where and what she was doing. The female husky sniffed the mingling air. She found scent of a hare, instinctively telling her to sprint towards the scattering rodent. Snow flew beyond her iced toes, her paws leaving prints on the terrain.

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 06, 2013, 03:36:23 pm »
-Bump?-

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 06, 2013, 03:43:44 pm »
((Hnnnng. I was waiting for Bolt to post so I could post for both charries at once, but eh, I'm impatient. -Le types reply for Juneau- ))

The chocolate colored husky blinked, shaking the building snow off his head. All he could see was white from the thickening snow flurries, forcing him to now fully rely on smell and hearing. Sneezing a bit, he wandered aimlessly in the pine woods, ears swiveling at every sound. "Sita? Can you hear me?" Juneau barked loud, hoping his voice would carry to his fellow sled dog who was lost in the bitter cold. At this rate, I'll never be able to find my way back if I do find her. He thought to himself, glancing over his shoulder then pressing on through the deep snow.
sig by me

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 06, 2013, 10:28:50 pm »
Heavy flakes of snow poured down onto her thick misty coat. Her muscles worked hard and rippled with every stride she took as her round eyes locked onto the hare. Fog surrounded her frame, her body slipping into a freezing temperature. Leika clenched her pearls together to ignore the cold crystals that were piercing through her skin. She worked her muscles harder against the deepening snow, hoping more warmth would sprout through her limbs. The air she inhaled in did not help. It dried out her throat, making a snort of irritation fume in her lungs. A pine tree came into view, just a few yards away. The female husky slid into her breaks but instead stumbled forward, landing straight onto the hair. Luckily her jaws grasped it in time and the warm flesh ripped through her incisors. Blood stained the white blankets and she laid on her side, heaving for breath. The now quiet rabbit dangled from her jaws. That it what I call luck..

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 07, 2013, 11:13:12 am »
Nanuck remained outside the barn and watched the rest of the pack play, playful yaps escaping their maws. Turning his head he watched Damon and Skid bouncing around playing, a small smile on his face as his tail tapped against the ground. A cold feeling splatted onto his pelt and he turned to see Tikaani flicking snow at him "Come on" she smiled and he barked. Lifting to his paws the red husky bounded over and added few barks his tail arched as it rapidly wagged. Him and the fae in a bowing stance. Letting out a playful grow he chased the black female.

Tikaani bounded around with Glacier for a moment many playful barks escaping her maw, the brute then shot off after Ayasha and Snow. Whipping around she noticed Red laying alone, smiling she padded over behind him and begun flicking snow at him. Stopping she smirked as the red canine looked at her "Come on!" She barked and the brute joined in. Her and Nanuck got into a playing stance yaps escaping their maws and their tails rapidly wagged. A loud, deep bark pierced Tikaanis ears and she smilind and whipped around. Pacing off around as Nanuck chased her.

((I'll also ofted refer Nanuck to Red because of his coat..))
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.