Author Topic: : : S T O R M : : ~ Hurricane Survival RP (Open and Accepting!)  (Read 15939 times)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: : : S T O R M : : ~ Hurricane Survival RP (Open and Accepting!)
« Reply #110 on: August 28, 2013, 02:07:10 pm »
Xachi nodded at the canine. "Good." She muttered. Glancing at the pup, she decided to leave it there for someone else to pick up - she wasn't capable of picking someone bigger than her size. Lumbering around the house, she spotted the door swung open and she immediately stepped inside, glad to be out of the rain. Shaking out her fur, she tilted her head when she noticed a large rectangular tub sitting on its side. Did someone move it from the room...? she wondered, confused. The tub now had a cover over it, and two bumps sat on each side - one was larger than the other. Even more puzzles, the badger grasped the bump with her jaws, using it to climb up the tub. When she reached the top, she could smell delicious food scents coming from inside, and she wondered how she could get it open. Deciding to leave it for the canines, she clawed back down the tub, nearly slipping due to the texture of the tub.   

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 28, 2013, 02:55:37 pm »
((Hnnnnngh., Recap por favor? :c Sorreh. ))
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 28, 2013, 02:58:44 pm »
((I may not make the biggest re-caps, but I do have the biggest heart. Nah, just kidding. But I will give you a re-cap. My heart is nothing but something that makes me alive.

So basically, Xachi helped Tariri's character (sorry forgot the name) when the pup nearly drowned. And CoffeeAddict's character: Sage, joined since her character was lonely in the barn. So Sage met Xachi and the pup, and now they are going back inside the house since the storm is brewing. And your charries are just sittin' in the hole.))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 28, 2013, 03:14:53 pm »
((Bahahahahaa. X'D Okay. Thank ye))

Nineveh perked his ears as the badger suddenly scrambled outside. Exchanging questioning glances with the other dog, he quickly dashed after her. By the time both canines were able to scurry outside, the badger was already long gone and in the river. "Woah-" Nineveh murmured, shaking his head. "Alright, I'll just- wait here, then." He called, sitting back on his haunches.

Grantaire padded next to the oddly colored canine and sat down, watching in awe as Xachi executed a daring rescue of a pup. As Xachi returned, the mutt rose to his paws and padded after her. "Woah- is everything okay? Who're the new guys?" He questioned, glancing at the two other canines, but shrugging it off and following the badger inside the house. (Dun know what to post. o_o
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 28, 2013, 03:24:22 pm »
((Lol XD))

Assuming the badger had heard her, Sage turned away from the front door and dashed back out in the rain to fetch the pup. She picked it up by the scruff and trotted back into the safety of the warm house, shaking out her pelt after setting the pup down on the tiled kitchen floor. Worried that it was cold, she moved it to the bigger room near the front the door, where there was soft carpet. She returned to the kitchen to see the badger sliding off the large, white block.

"Oh!" Sage barked. "I saw one of those at the farmhouse." She grasped the bump sticking out of it, despite her sore teeth, and she yanked at it. "It's weird though," she said, releasing the bump and flattening an ear against her head. "It turns into a door. With food."

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 28, 2013, 03:40:47 pm »
Xachi wrinkled her nose. "Looks like the tub we found." The badger recalled, shivering as a sudden blast of air hit her. "Yikes - cold in here." She muttered, balancing herself on her hind paws as she rested her front paws on the shelf. Coldness zapped through her paws, but she tolerated it and sniffed around, nuzzling the food. "There's not a lot in here, but I guess we can make the most out of it." Her eyes rested on a pack of bloody food, wrapped in some weird plastic thing. "Here's some meat for you canines." The sow announced, tugging out the package in front of the female canine. "It's wrapped in something strange, so I'll just try to work at it with my claws later." Xachi murmured, wondering if the standing tub had any food for her. Turning towards the canine standing next to her, the sow gestured towards the standing tub. "I never got your name, but could you see what else we can eat is in here? I'll work on the wrap around the meat when I reach the room."

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 28, 2013, 04:17:32 pm »
((I know I should respond ... but I wanna draw a bit before I respond.iamsolazy Which wolf should I draw from our roleplay?))
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 04:19:56 pm by CoffeeAddict »

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 28, 2013, 04:19:27 pm »
((Lol i don't really care - have fun :D ))

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 28, 2013, 05:10:40 pm »

Kohl lay on her side. She watched as the badger waddle around the house. The smell of warm blood and fur made her want to pounce on it, but after all, she was happy it saved her life. Getting up, she silently padded after the sow, watching her every move with dilated eyes.

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 28, 2013, 06:44:04 pm »
I'm sorry but I may not go on the forums very often. :P))