Author Topic: The Legend of the Serengeti Pride series *UPDATE* 10/7/13  (Read 16070 times)

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: The time has finally come...! The Legend of the Serengeti Pride series
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2013, 11:17:49 pm »
Did I get the last question right? xD And if you PMd me my Pms don't work.

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline Satsuki

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2013, 12:06:06 am »
Did I get the last question right? xD And if you PMd me my Pms don't work.

I see, I have not p.med you but hopefully your p.m works for future notices... Anyway I am not going to tell you if you got it right or not. x3 do not let that last question actually bother you though. It was the way you and how other represent yourselves is what really matters. That shows how much you REALLY want to role as that party.

"This awesome drawing of Valarie is by the great and awesome LordSuragaha~"

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2013, 12:26:04 am »
Oh ok, i'm glad you said that. I was all nervous about it. xD But thanks for telling me.

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline .:L:.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I will track you down, Kira.. I know who you are.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2013, 01:37:33 am »
May I suggest an idea, Holly? Possibly, you could allow the mature underage users to role in the series, IF THEY ARE MATURE. That way, it doesn't sound like... 'age discrimination', and it would focus on maturity.

Honestly, I think maturity matters more than age.
Kira, you shall not prevail. I /will/ track you down... and when I do, you will be eliminated.. for good.

SoulRevenge

« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2013, 03:13:13 am »

I will guarantee you this will be NO lion king like story. The story however did get SOME inspiration from a Lion movie based on a female lioness... I forgot the name of it but it was a really good movie. It aired in 2005 or 2003, The movie was not a cartoon movie but the lions were actually talking in the movie.

Anyway, Onto the main Concern question about why I do not want to allow or consider those 13 and under to not join:

I'm merely at the age of eleven, nevertheless, I must ask, why does the age of thirteen or older matter so much? Is it due to possibly explicit content, or is it that you fear anyone under this age isn't all that smart, or simply can't handle playing a role of this sort?
  Of course even though I'm not allowed to just jump right in with even a backround character after auditioning, a reason behind this would be dearly appreciated!

-Cecil

Cecil, you took the exact words out of my mouth, however it is not due to to fear that you are not smart enough to understand what is going on in the series. It is the thought of simply one may or cannot handle what will be going on in this series... There really is not any explict content being involved in the series, if it was then I would defiantly put this series as more older audience if that was going to happen.

Considering the events that were happening to feral heart early last where Raz and the mods gotten threaten by parents because of there underage children was reading, viewing and participating in inappropriate content in the game. I do not wish for the history to repeat itself, if I tell the person who is under age to do something with that kind of nature, not that I am intending to put  that kind of inappropriate content in the series anyway.

Second reason why I am not allowing underage people in is once again may the person may not be able to simply handle playing a certain role. The characters you see announced as of right now, some of them can be later off killed or WILL be killed later in the series as the story progresses, some may actually BETRAY one or another. I have witness where there would be underage players who gets all upset when things do not go their way, and make a total mess out of things.

There times like last time when I was trying make a video or a shorts, I asked for a couple players to help me... Of course one of them were indeed underage... That same underage person had put me onto a lot of stress whining when will I be done with the filming, questioning me why did they get this particular role? Not corporating at all and starting constant drama to the point where I just gotten fed up with the whole Idea and dropped it.

This not have happened once to me. This has happened to a lot of me and others who I know who make GMV, a series etc, and no it was not happening only on this game but other games that I play as well. Do not get me wrong though there are SOME underage players who can find to very patient and seems very mature for their age. Like you for example.

Before I had founded out that you were just eleven I was thinking that you were more seventeen or older. I can handle underage people like you, but like finding a special someone in your heart. Finding mature underage people like you again. Are hard to find. Now as I stated to another underage person, who complained about why are underage are being excluded out of this series, and gave then my reason about why they are not allowed to be in it. I have also said that I am thinking about considering underage can role as a background character... Or even let them have a role as main character, without probably a love interest or some sort.

But all of this is being debated between me and my friend if we should or not, but as of right now there is no confirmation if we are going allow underages to play in this series. After all Raz had said that this game would need your parents approval to play the game if you were not under the age of 13. This series was only to appeal for those who were age of 13 and older, not for those who are at the age of 12 and under.

Other then that, I am really sorry that it had came down to this, but hopefully I can give you a positive answer once I get some views from my friend on how she would think about letting mature underaged players participating in the series.

Oh you know I can not even begin to express how wonderful I feel; to receive a reply that is reasonable and what I have been searching for in why younger players are not permitted into certain things. And so I must applaud you~! You're the first person besides, of course, the official moderators of FeralHeart and their bringing up of the subject in the past, perhaps when I was ten at the time.
   While I thank you for the compliment concerning age and what-not (I assure you I'm no seven-teen year old, though! A bit too dumb and mind too narrow for that, I assure you!), as I do believe it is a compliment. However reasons presented by why underaged players are not permitted into the production of this video-series are, as I have said, entirely logical as well as likable under my standards. I can not tell you how tired I have grown of getting the reply 'Those in which are under the age of thirteen are too immature to handle this, not smart enough at all!' whenever I have questioned this, though in most circumstances not quite giving my age away as, first of all, it is merely a sense of demanding curiosity rather than implications that I am indeed thirteen. I do quite like the fact that you have at least acknowledged what parents think of certain things, how they are ran, and what goes in the production of it. Some, for example, can be a bit over-protective and appear to enjoy jumping into action at the slightest moment that their child may be hurt by something on the internet.
   Perhaps mine are so, however they show little mind to mentionings of 'Oh, I'm just on tumblr!', 'Talking to an internet friend on Skype', 'Don't worry about what I'm looking up! I'm just roleplaying. Yes, personified countries again. No, mum, Prussia is a country, it's just known as East Germany now. Fell in the 1900's, or perhaps the late 1800's, I dunno. Read a book about it!'- though perhaps that goes into a bit more detail than necessary. However very few people even consider this; that parents might think, and what extents they might go to in order to 'protect what their child sees'. This includes me, as I must unfortunately say. Perhaps because I don't like to 'limit' what others see; if they want to see it, they may, if they do not, it is not mandatory. Nevertheless everyone that joins something of mine joins on their own accord, and so far I have gone quite trouble-free in my experiences; yet I am simply waiting for the day for that to change.

As well as this, thank you for information regarding the main storyline, as occasionally I grow tired of the so-often badly portrayed classic plots, all of which could be thought up in a mere snap of a finger with, perhaps, not the best character development and the dwindling on certain subjects (though Disney, as I said before- portrayed it all brilliantly!). However if you and your partner come to an agreement of some sort, or more accurately decide upon permitting more mature underaged users into the project, shooting me a quick Personal Message would be quite appreciated!

-Cecil

Offline Satsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2013, 03:47:42 pm »
May I suggest an idea, Holly? Possibly, you could allow the mature underage users to role in the series, IF THEY ARE MATURE. That way, it doesn't sound like... 'age discrimination', and it would focus on maturity.

Honestly, I think maturity matters more than age.

Please read what I said before to others in this topic about the "debating" discussion with me and my friends. I agree with you though. Maturity does matter, however Maturity can get you into A LOT of trouble. For example, a little ten year old girl who acts like a grown twenty one year old or seventeen year old girl, that's a little bit too much of Mature for her age don't you think?

I will guarantee you this will be NO lion king like story. The story however did get SOME inspiration from a Lion movie based on a female lioness... I forgot the name of it but it was a really good movie. It aired in 2005 or 2003, The movie was not a cartoon movie but the lions were actually talking in the movie.

Anyway, Onto the main Concern question about why I do not want to allow or consider those 13 and under to not join:

I'm merely at the age of eleven, nevertheless, I must ask, why does the age of thirteen or older matter so much? Is it due to possibly explicit content, or is it that you fear anyone under this age isn't all that smart, or simply can't handle playing a role of this sort?
  Of course even though I'm not allowed to just jump right in with even a backround character after auditioning, a reason behind this would be dearly appreciated!

-Cecil

Cecil, you took the exact words out of my mouth, however it is not due to to fear that you are not smart enough to understand what is going on in the series. It is the thought of simply one may or cannot handle what will be going on in this series... There really is not any explict content being involved in the series, if it was then I would defiantly put this series as more older audience if that was going to happen.

Considering the events that were happening to feral heart early last where Raz and the mods gotten threaten by parents because of there underage children was reading, viewing and participating in inappropriate content in the game. I do not wish for the history to repeat itself, if I tell the person who is under age to do something with that kind of nature, not that I am intending to put  that kind of inappropriate content in the series anyway.

Second reason why I am not allowing underage people in is once again may the person may not be able to simply handle playing a certain role. The characters you see announced as of right now, some of them can be later off killed or WILL be killed later in the series as the story progresses, some may actually BETRAY one or another. I have witness where there would be underage players who gets all upset when things do not go their way, and make a total mess out of things.

There times like last time when I was trying make a video or a shorts, I asked for a couple players to help me... Of course one of them were indeed underage... That same underage person had put me onto a lot of stress whining when will I be done with the filming, questioning me why did they get this particular role? Not corporating at all and starting constant drama to the point where I just gotten fed up with the whole Idea and dropped it.

This not have happened once to me. This has happened to a lot of me and others who I know who make GMV, a series etc, and no it was not happening only on this game but other games that I play as well. Do not get me wrong though there are SOME underage players who can find to very patient and seems very mature for their age. Like you for example.

Before I had founded out that you were just eleven I was thinking that you were more seventeen or older. I can handle underage people like you, but like finding a special someone in your heart. Finding mature underage people like you again. Are hard to find. Now as I stated to another underage person, who complained about why are underage are being excluded out of this series, and gave then my reason about why they are not allowed to be in it. I have also said that I am thinking about considering underage can role as a background character... Or even let them have a role as main character, without probably a love interest or some sort.

But all of this is being debated between me and my friend if we should or not, but as of right now there is no confirmation if we are going allow underages to play in this series. After all Raz had said that this game would need your parents approval to play the game if you were not under the age of 13. This series was only to appeal for those who were age of 13 and older, not for those who are at the age of 12 and under.

Other then that, I am really sorry that it had came down to this, but hopefully I can give you a positive answer once I get some views from my friend on how she would think about letting mature underaged players participating in the series.

Oh you know I can not even begin to express how wonderful I feel; to receive a reply that is reasonable and what I have been searching for in why younger players are not permitted into certain things. And so I must applaud you~! You're the first person besides, of course, the official moderators of FeralHeart and their bringing up of the subject in the past, perhaps when I was ten at the time.
   While I thank you for the compliment concerning age and what-not (I assure you I'm no seven-teen year old, though! A bit too dumb and mind too narrow for that, I assure you!), as I do believe it is a compliment. However reasons presented by why underaged players are not permitted into the production of this video-series are, as I have said, entirely logical as well as likable under my standards. I can not tell you how tired I have grown of getting the reply 'Those in which are under the age of thirteen are too immature to handle this, not smart enough at all!' whenever I have questioned this, though in most circumstances not quite giving my age away as, first of all, it is merely a sense of demanding curiosity rather than implications that I am indeed thirteen. I do quite like the fact that you have at least acknowledged what parents think of certain things, how they are ran, and what goes in the production of it. Some, for example, can be a bit over-protective and appear to enjoy jumping into action at the slightest moment that their child may be hurt by something on the internet.
   Perhaps mine are so, however they show little mind to mentionings of 'Oh, I'm just on tumblr!', 'Talking to an internet friend on Skype', 'Don't worry about what I'm looking up! I'm just roleplaying. Yes, personified countries again. No, mum, Prussia is a country, it's just known as East Germany now. Fell in the 1900's, or perhaps the late 1800's, I dunno. Read a book about it!'- though perhaps that goes into a bit more detail than necessary. However very few people even consider this; that parents might think, and what extents they might go to in order to 'protect what their child sees'. This includes me, as I must unfortunately say. Perhaps because I don't like to 'limit' what others see; if they want to see it, they may, if they do not, it is not mandatory. Nevertheless everyone that joins something of mine joins on their own accord, and so far I have gone quite trouble-free in my experiences; yet I am simply waiting for the day for that to change.

As well as this, thank you for information regarding the main storyline, as occasionally I grow tired of the so-often badly portrayed classic plots, all of which could be thought up in a mere snap of a finger with, perhaps, not the best character development and the dwindling on certain subjects (though Disney, as I said before- portrayed it all brilliantly!). However if you and your partner come to an agreement of some sort, or more accurately decide upon permitting more mature underaged users into the project, shooting me a quick Personal Message would be quite appreciated!

-Cecil

I know that feeling, I know it must really make you upset when your age group is excluded out from certain things. That same feeling goes towards both teenagers and adults when their age group is excluded out from certain things... It is sometimes not the fact that it was because you are too "young" to participate. It is the fact that a certain show, cartoon or movie was to appeal for a certain age group.

Like take Naruto for example... Naruto was really suppose to appeal for those who were 13+, however since it was going to air on cartoon network Disney etc, they had to censor a lot of things on that show.  Now since Toonami is back, Naruto the uncut version is being aired. The version where it should have been first aired since it launch to toonami. The one that was suppose to appeal for those who are 13+, but toonami is with Adult swims now.

So of course you are not suppose to watch it either way, because Adult swims is not being appealed to you, it is being appealed to an older audience.  But either way, you will get a p.m from me once I get a view from my friend's side. ^^ All of the characters personality are just developing still so there might be changes as the story progress. 

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2013, 02:52:10 am »

Which character you wish to role as?: (Note: Some characters are taken so not every character is available.)
Queen Charlene
1.Why do you think you are the perfect match for this character's role?:
she reminds me of when i was little, a sweet, kind thing (I am still, I'm not a cranky old lady >8I)
2.Are you a very patient person?:
Only with people, not my derpy computer
3.Are you busy on the weekends?:
Unless I need to go out shopping for mother, NOPE!
4. Are you above the age of 13? (if I find out that you are not 13 years old or older, then you will not be allowed to work in my series):
Yes, Yes i am. (I am not giving my age you can already see it!)
5.Are you active on Feral heart?:
Yeah, mainly evenings my time
6. What is your GMT= your time zone?
Central U.S., mainly on  evenings and one hour after-noon.
7. Do you have a skype?
No, not yet, but I have Google+
8. Can you download maps?
I CAN, but I can't upload them to my Fh properly ;-; I am too stupid because I can't understand why my MAC hates uploading to it
9. What was the last thing I had said in the topic before moving onto the Auditioning?:
WARNING!: Not FH RELATED! But to people who are confused this is what i will be doing here
(I think?)
Thanks for letting me Audition!

~WarriorKitten >8D!

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Nymphadora

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • J?s? s???? - ????'?? ?? ????.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2013, 05:09:41 pm »
Yay! We got another audition :D -Flails around- I like reading people's auditions. xD It's nice to see who you might be working alongside with in the series. c: T'is all down to the producer's decision though. o.o I'm hoping with fingers crossed that me and Kittah get the characters we chose XD The plot idea for them just... -Melts-
W???, I s????s? I ???? ????? ??? ???? ???s, ????? ?s ?x????? ??? I ???? ?????:

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2013, 07:00:50 pm »
Are you talking to me or that REAAALLY scary looking Lion? \o/
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 04:57:15 pm by Brenda Lee »

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Satsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2013, 04:24:54 pm »
Yay! We got another audition :D -Flails around- I like reading people's auditions. xD It's nice to see who you might be working alongside with in the series. c: T'is all down to the producer's decision though. o.o I'm hoping with fingers crossed that me and Kittah get the characters we chose XD The plot idea for them just... -Melts-

This might be a bit of problem for you if you, if we ever decide to go mapped term. I am glad someone did audition for the queen, I just need a few more people to audition for the other few parts. If no one roles up for the last parts, then I will go on and announce the people who got their roles on the 28th. I am sorry for the absent!

Very busy this week. :3 Me and Aseilli is also making a site for the series, it is almost completed. Anyway good luck to those who had entered! Also I have gotten other news, After sometime thinking and a bit of debating... Aseilli had to decided to let 12 and under to join the series. However... Like the rules say we want want PATIENT people! I'll re-modify the post.