Author Topic: Wolves of the Sharkanyan woods.  (Read 19479 times)

Offline givemepies

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • They put the cookies out of my reach They must die
    • View Profile
Re: Wolves of the Sharkanyan woods.
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2013, 02:51:44 am »
The two double doors burst open. It was very bright in the room. A tall man walked through the doors and then the doors closed again. He looked at the cages to see which wolf would go in next. Suriko knew what it meant when the man didn't bring the previous wolf back- it had been killed. The man eyed the cages still seeing which would be taken next.

I Am Shennigan Blue The Cookie Loveing Kitty Cat!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2013, 03:02:49 am »
Now that his annoying neighbor had finally quieted down, Creon returned to his semi-peaceful sleeping. Suddenly, the slamming of the large double doors made the brute scramble to his feet and accidentally hit his head on the low ceiling of the cage in his haste. Murmuring a few snappy curses, he shook his head and turned around in the cage to see what was going on. Squinting to see in the bright light until his pupils adjusted, he flattened his ears at the sight of the humans. Keeping his head low, he backed up until his hindquarters made contact with the cage wall at the back. He curled his lips away from his canines in a steady unwavering snarl, eyes locked on the two-leggeds as they moved up and down the rows.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline givemepies

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2013, 03:14:44 am »
The man looked at the cages still. He stopped in front of Suriko's cage but then kept walking. He walked to the cage next to Creon. He opened the cage door and grabbed the wolf by the scruff yanking it out of the cage. He  dragged it through the double doors.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2013, 03:22:24 am »
Creon's snarling grew louder as the man approached. With a bark, he snapped his jaws together as a warning. But the man instead went for the small wolf he had snapped at earlier. His growling ceased, replaced by surprise and confusion as the canine was dragged from the cage by the scruff and taken into the bright room. His eyes raked the ground for a second as if searching for answers. "Wot the hell's goin' on?" He grumbled to himself, padding to the front of the cage to glance aroudn at the other fearful faces of the others. "Where's 'e takin' 'em?" He barked a bit louder in confusion, his heavy accent distorting his words as usual.
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2013, 12:38:13 pm »
((Seems interesting. May I join?))

Name: Adro
Species: Dire wolf
Personality: Short-tempered and snappy, Adro is easily offended. She gets angry even at the littlest things, which puts her on full rage. She is determined to do things and is normally stubborn, but she will often let you do things your own way. Otherwise, Adro can be gentle although it is rare.
Picture or Description:

Other: Adro is skinny and hardly eats, only if necessarily, which is when she is starving.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2013, 01:12:18 pm »
((:D Welcome.
sig by me

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2013, 01:27:01 pm »
((Oooh, me gusta! May I please join?))

Name: Helian

Species: Dire Wolf

Personality: Helian is a calm wolf who tends to remain quiet, although she can be loud and firm when she wants to be. She takes time studying her surroundings, especially if she is in that area for a long time. She is a good fighter and fast (which means less strength), although she hates it, but she sometimes is a little too confident in herself. When she grows angry, she finds it very hard to control herself, and she often ends up hurting others physically and/or inwardly.

Picture or Description:

« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 01:30:42 pm by CoffeeAddict »

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline givemepies

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2013, 02:45:53 pm »
All are accepted :3

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2013, 02:55:45 pm »
((Thanks ;3))

A growl rumbled in Adro's throat as the human calmly walked in, his eyes gazing from one cage to the other. When he stopped near her cage, anger rushed through the wolf as a snarl rippled out of her mouth. Spitting, she thrusted herself against the bars of the cages, her jaws snapped as she tried to grasp the human's fingers, cloak - anything. But instead, the human let out a squeaky laugh, before moving on. Frustrated, Adro's jaws ached from the bars, but her temper flailed as she hunched in her cage, breathing deeply as she stared at the bright back of the human. When the man suddenly grabbed the cage of a skinny wolf, Adro watched as the human dragged the wolf into a bright room, slamming the door shut. A light layer of darkness hung over them. Her ears perked when she heard a wolf ask what was happening, and a scoff escaped her maw.

"Silly accent." She snapped, turning to face the wolf, which was across from her. "Don't you know anything about this place? The beasts come and go, taking varies wolves with them. They force us to fight against each other. They throw in stupid meat and make bets on us." She snarled, her claws scraping against the cage floor. "There can only be one survive." Adro growled, her eyes gleaming as she glared at the wolf with the accent.

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2013, 03:05:29 pm »
Helian stretched out on her belly, comfortable despite the tightness of the cage she was confined in. Her eyes immediately shut against the bright light as it filled the room, and her ears perked up at the sound of thudding footsteps echoing against the tile floors. The sounds hung over her for a few seconds before the screeching of a cage snapped her attention, and her eyes fluttered open in time to see a wide-eyed wolf being dragged out. The door slammed shut, jolting her heart and sending darkness banging into them.

An uneasy silence fell over the room before a heavy accent broke it. A frown tugged at Helian's face - she was barely able to make out the words, but when she finally did, she heard Adro's familiar rasps snapping a reply. Annoyance prickled in her pelt. Why did the wolf always have to be such a grumpy old coon? She raised her voice, directing her dripping words at Adro. "Isn't it rather dangerous to use your entire vocabulary in a few sentences?" she growled, not caring if she was rude. She was tired of the wolf's attitude, and when she grew sick of someone, she tended to stop being nice to them for a moment in an attempt to release her trapped feelings. It was a cruel method - she understood that - but there were times when enough was enough.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 03:08:08 pm by CoffeeAddict »

Click image to view my art gallery.