Author Topic: Wolves of the Sharkanyan woods.  (Read 19929 times)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: Wolves of the Sharkanyan woods.
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2013, 08:20:34 pm »
Before Adro could react, a rope suddenly lashed out, wrapping around her neck as she was dragged back. Placing her paws out, she tried to yank forward, but the man was stronger. She was dragged back with a yelp as she was separated from her opponent. Narrowing her eyes at the male, she snarled, "Next time, there won't be any mercy." The last words were muffled when the man suddenly shoved an iron muzzle, muffling her words. Adro tried to bare her fangs at the human, but the iron muzzle was too tight for her - even to open her mouth a tiny bit. "Blasted humans." She muttered in attempt, struggling as she was kicked back into the room. The human shouted something at her, but she could care less - at least she was still alive. Suddenly, a sharp pain wedged in her side as the human slammed his foot against her side, causing her to stumble as she fell to the ground. As she struggled to rise to her paws, the series of pain repeatedly hit her, until she stopped moving. When she remained still, the man dragged her back to her paws and thrusted her into the cage roughly, before yanking the muzzle off and slamming the door shut. Panting, she aching rose to her paws, breathing deeply as she hunched in her cage, glaring at the brute. "You're lucky they only gave you a beating." She growled, turning away from him as she stretched out, ignoring the throbbing pain. Closing her eyes, she began to shut out the sounds of the wolves murmuring as she tried to get some rest. 

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2013, 08:26:58 pm »
Creon stumbled to the back of his cage and plopped down, glancing over to the fae as she congratulated him and asked how he was feeling. "Fine. Just bloody fine." He responded through clenched teeth, the beating the human gave him making it hard to take in many full breaths. The slamming of a cage across the way made him slowly lift his head and glance back. Flattening his ears, a low snarl began to creep up his throat at his former opponent. Getting to his shaking legs, he limped to the front of his cage. "Yeah? We'll see about that, dog-meat." He snarled, his hackles bristling. His bloody paw was still kept above the ground, and a small trail of dried blood caked the side of his face from the gash on his ear. Despite the pain in his ribs and underbelly from the human, he longed to get another hold of that blasted female's neck again.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2013, 08:50:45 pm »
A worried look was plastered onto Helian's face as she glanced at the two snarling wolves, both caked in blood and mixed in colorful scents. She slightly wrinkled her nose as she sighed, "You both reek of humans." Turning to Adro, she watched as the wolf's body rose and fell, and she felt her exhaustion as well. She squeezed her nose through the small gap in between the bars of the cage and nuzzled the she-wolf's fur as well as she could before attempting to pull away, but she couldn't. She yanked a little harder, but her nose remained firmly lodged in its spot.

"Oh, of all bloody situations!" Helian snarled, shaking herself violently, but all she did was send pain shooting up her face. The cage rattled against Adro's as the bars clanged together, and she stopped, her ear twitching. A scowl spread across her face as she squirmed uncomfortably, but she began to see the humor in the situation, and a slight chuckle rang out from her voice. After twisting and turning in a few awkward positions, she finally managed to wrench her nose from the tight grip of the cage bars. "Ow," she muttered, licking her sore nose. She shook out her pelt, sending dust flying in the cage and nearly banging her head on the roof of her prison.

((I'm bored. XD))
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 08:52:35 pm by CoffeeAddict »

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2013, 08:56:05 pm »
Adro lifted her head, wincing when Helian's muzzle touched her sore body. She didn't say anything, but she nodded at the female before glaring at the brute. Sighing she rolled her eyes. "Look. Threats aren't going to change anything. Just because you threat someone doesn't mean you would actually full-fill it." She muttered, already knowing the answer.

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2013, 09:05:53 pm »
((Wut the heck is up with the ads. o.o I've got several ad links and they go from "Heart Problems" to "Door Finger" to "Finger Pain" to "Dog Door"? o.0))

Helian nodded in agreement with Adro, but she didn't say anything. She wasn't sure if Creon was a wolf someone would be able to talk some sense into, especially now that his anger had been aroused. He was hurt, bleeding, and he had just been at the hands of a merciless, cruel human that reeked of sweat and ... other smelly things she'd rather not think about. She began pacing the cage before plopping down onto her stomach, the cold metal pressing against her warm skin as she licked the cage bars again.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 09:08:43 pm by CoffeeAddict »

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2013, 09:19:17 pm »
XD I'm getting online public school ads.))

Creon perked his ears, stopping his growling for a moment to watch with amusement as the female got her muzzle stuck between the narrow bars. Sitting down, he raised his eyebrows smirking before chuckling slightly at her situation. Once she pulled her nose free, his laughter faded and he glared back over at the other fae, his opponent. "Uh huh. Keep on tellin' yourself that, sweetheart." He said casually, narrowing his eyes before slipping down to his belly. Despite the pain he was in, he quickly adjusted back to his usual care-free, sarcastic attitude.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2013, 09:29:30 pm »
Helian glanced over at Adro with a twinge of sympathy as she shook her head. "Some things never change, despite the situation," she muttered, rolling her eyes and flopping onto her side. "Now if you don't mind, I'm gonna get some shut-eye." Her tail brushed against the cold floor before curling up slightly as she stretched out her legs in the cramped cage. She would have liked to tuck herself in a small ball to give herself the illusion of more space, but she knew she would wake up with cramped muscles and an aching body, and she wasn't going to risk that.

Helian closed her eyes, but her ears were still on the alert for more of the conversation, if there was any left.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2013, 09:32:21 pm »
Adro let out a sigh as she glared at the brute. "Whatever, darling." She replied sarcastically, rolling her eyes as she shifted her view away from the male. The cheers of the beasts sickened her as she closed her eyes, wishing the humans would stop make the wolves fight one another. At least night's coming. She reflected, squeezing her eyes shut even harder. She was getting sick and tired of this place - the fights, smells, and practically the deaths. "If there only was a bloody escape." She growled, her stomach rumbling with hunger.

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2013, 09:35:28 pm »
A sigh weighed down with despair escaped from Helian's maw as she opened one of her eyes to stare at Adro. Of every wolf she had met in here, escape was the one wish they all shared. Her gaze moved to the cage lock, and a growl rose in her throat. "If I could get my fat face through those stupid bars," she complained, "I could try popping the lock. But noooo. My fat face."

Of course, her face wasn't fat. The bars were. But the wolf had never seen a mirror before so she was convinced her face was of fatness.

"Maybe I could get my nose stuck in there again," she snorted, one of her legs kicking out and banging against the cage bars.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2013, 09:40:07 pm »
Adro opened an eye to face Helian. "Nobody's fat. Don't you remember the little food we are eating?" The canine replied, gently reminding the other wolf. Sighing, she turned and nuzzled the bar of the cage, the tip of her muzzle sticking out. Frowning, she tried to remember how the humans opened the cage, but her mind was too fuzzy to remember anything. Pulling back, she flattened her ears as she stretched out again, closing her eyes in attempt to get some sleep.