Author Topic: Wolves of the Sharkanyan woods.  (Read 19776 times)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: Wolves of the Sharkanyan woods.
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2013, 07:20:30 pm »
((Wut the heck o.o))

Adro smirked when the male let out a yip of pain, and at the moment, she tried to squirm out of reach, but the brute pressed a paw on her head. Annoyed, Adro twisted her head, trying to snap at the brute's front leg again, wanting him to let go. ((EIERS SHORT))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2013, 07:24:40 pm »
((
    I don't want any trouble, man. Just some Rainbow popcorn.)

Creon snarled in pain as he finally ripped his paw free of the fae's loosened grip, losing a good amount of flesh on his paw from tearing it out from her clenched teeth. As a result of his motion, he stumbled backwards a bit, off from over his opponent. Holding his paw above the ground, he snapped his head back around, tensing his muscles for another lunge.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2013, 07:28:57 pm »

Adro let out a satisfied snarl when the brute leaped back from her, and she quickly scrambled to her paws, spinning around to face her opponent. Eyeing the tight muscles locked in the brute, she decided he was going for another lunge. Bracing herself, she crouched down a little, preparing to dodge the blow if needed. Growling, she circled the brute for a moment, before launching herself at the male. 

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2013, 07:34:55 pm »
As Creon was about to launch his second attack, his opponent had begun moving. Snarling in frustration, he turned with her circling, always keeping his front facing her. Before having a moment to spring, she had already made a move. He let out a sharp yipe as he was barreled over by her attack, tumbling over her until he found himself on his back with her standing on top of him. Growling, he awaited the throat hold that was sure to follow, bracing his muscles for it. With his hind paws locked beneath his opponent, he prepared himself to give her under belly a hard shove to dislodge her from on top of him.
sig by me

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2013, 07:36:18 pm »
((And then ....

OWLS HAPPENED.))

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2013, 07:42:41 pm »
((Dun wanna kill ur charrie))

Adro panted as she successfully pinned down the brute, ready to snap the little slimy thing's throat in half. Her eyes moved to his tender throat, recalling the taste of blood in her mouth whenever she managed to kill her opponent. Time seemed to slow down as she began to reach out, ready to grasp his neck firmly in her jaws and press down on it. But she shifted her angle instead, lightly nipping his ear - or she thought she did - and moving away. As she moved away, the time seemed to began to fast forward, and the groans swarmed in the air as Adro released her grip from the wolf. Backing up, she narrowed her eyes at him. "Get up." She ordered.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2013, 07:47:30 pm »
(

Back! Back, you owls!))

((I wasn't gonna have 'em kill each other. X3 But yah, this works. c: ))

Creon clenched his eyes shut as the fae shot her open jaws forward. His eyelids shot open in utter surprise as he felt a sharp twinge of pain on his ear- and not his throat. Lowering an eyebrow, he rolled over onto his stomach as the fae got off of him. "Wot?" He murmured in confusion, rising to his paws, still not daring to put any weight on his bleeding forepaw. "Wot're you doin'?" He questioned with a subtle growl, ducking his head to face her. Blood began to trickle down from the rip in the side of his ear, but he ignored it.
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2013, 07:53:17 pm »

((Yeah I have no idea how to end this fight))

Adro let out a smirk. "You really think I wanna kill a slimy thing like you?" she muttered, rolling her eyes. "Look. I don't like killing, especially noobs like you. But if you want to, I can kill you right now." She offered, blocking out the disappointed voices of the humans. The truth was that she wanted to give him another chance to fight again and maybe win, but she wasn't sure if he would approve of that or he would turn on her.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2013, 08:03:20 pm »
((I've got an idea))

Creon glared at the fae as she spoke, standing motionless in front of her. "Pleaaase. Like you could kill me. I've got a few tricks up my sleeve, female." He snapped with a cocky smirk, raising his head a bit. "Isn't the whole point of this bloody fightin' fing to kill the other wolf? I don't get why you're showin' mercy. I don't need your pity." He added, raising his eyebrows. The humans, meanwhile, were quickly growing impatient with the two conversing wolves who had put things to a stand still. The crowd of humans becoming restless and bored with the lack of action that suddenly occurred, the two men in the ring exchanged glances and nods, knowing what to do before the crowd got unruly.
"So enough games." Creon snarled. As he was about to lunge, a rope suddenly tightened around his neck and pulled him backwards, flipping him off his feet and onto his back. The humans roped the other wolf as well and began to drag them back into the back room stuffed with cages. "You damn mutt! You're costing us money with your lack of fighting!" The man holding Creon's rope shouted at him once he had dragged him back into the kennel room. Creon bared his fangs in a snarl, only to have the iron muzzle slipped on before he could defend himself. The man gave the dire's side a sudden kick, forcing him off his feet. "I'll teach you, you waste." Clinging to the concept of 'bitterness equals aggression,' the man continued to mercilessly kick the defenseless wolf, knowing his harsh treatment would turn the creature into a bitter killer, which would result in better fights in the future. Creon let out a few loud yelps of pain as the man's shoe repeatedly made contact with his body and head. Beaten until he couldn't squirm anymore, the man dragged the badly limping wolf back to his cage and stuffed him inside.
sig by me

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2013, 08:07:33 pm »
Helian perked up at the sounds of heavy footsteps stomping down the hall, but she slightly cringed at the anger flooding into the room as the man stormed inside. She tried to get a glimpse of the wolf, hoping it was Adro, but she only saw Creon as he was thrown back into his cage. She stared at him, wondering if that meant Adro was dead, and she wasn't sure whether she really was glad to see this wolf alive or not.

She finally opened her mouth and coughed, "Congratulations. You have survived the horror and are now realizing the reality of this situation." She dipped her head at him, the sarcasm fading away from her words as her voice took on a more concerned tone. "How are you feeling?"

Click image to view my art gallery.