Author Topic:  (Read 11838 times)

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2013, 11:31:39 pm »
rhaine perked her ears it soundedas if thunder liked her to. "i got captured and brought here not to long ago" she replied " i never had a mate either she continued"

inner beauty come from within

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2013, 11:32:47 pm »

Cheyanne
The young mare finally calmed down, she looked over the pasture fence at the other horses, why was she in a pen alone? It seemed all the other horses that were brought in were put with at least one other horse. Her head darted to the right when she saw to foals jumping over small hurdles, she looked at them for a moment. She remembered the foals that were in her herd, oh how she missed them. Cheyanne sighed then looked at the humans that led some of the other horses around "How can they just let them pull them around?" she asked herself before laying down.

Laika
When Laika had finished another round Billy began to lead her to the gate "How about you go into the main pasture with the other horses. Laika reared up in excitement "Yeah, you would like that." Laika neighed then trotted past Billy and to the gate "Sure are excited aren't ya?" he chuckled as he opened the gate and led her to the pasture. "Here ya go, I'm sure some of the other foals will be in here soon to keep you company." He un-clipped her lead then let her into the large pasture. Laika cantered in, saying hello to the other horses that had already been in there. Most were kind while some of the older horses shooed her away, but she didn't mind.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2013, 11:59:39 pm »
Flicka watched as a grey stallion was lead down the path, then two foals soon being led into a pasture. Huffing she came to a sudden halt and peered around once again, flicking her head up she lowered herself onto the ground letting out a snort. Rolling onto her back the black and white mare began rolling in many different ways flicking her legs around, neighs escaping her maw as blades of grass flicked up into the air.

Chico leapt over a few more jumps his tail flicking in excitement as he let out a whinne noticing Laika had left the ring. "Just a few more then you can join er' " Jake smiled as he lead the colt over a few more jumps. Exiting the arena the brown haired human led the bay foal towards the pasture the filly had entered. Lifting the latch he slowly opened the gate and unclipped the lead rope "There ya go" Jake smiled tapping the foals side and with that he darted off. The youngster bucked and reared as he pranced around the pasture.

The two slowly walked down the graveled path, the stallions tail flicked as he tugged at the rope. "Slow down boy!" Amelia instructed as she was dragged by the large grey horse. Snorting he continued to pull eagre to train. Arriving at the barn it seemed the female had only placed a bridle on him; they must be practicing bare back today. Entering the empty arena the female kicked at his sides trying many different paces with the stallion, then adding few jumps. Once finishing she took him back to the barn and hosed him down quickly. Taking off his bridle she replaced it with the head collar. Leading Cujo into a pasture she unclipped the rope and slammed shut the gate running off.
"Must be busy?.." He muttered to himself letting out a snort. Looking around the pasture it seemed empty for a moment, the pastures surrounding it seeming to have other horses in when suddenly. A cream patched mare in the distance caught his eye "Eventually a pasture with another horse in.." He muttered he was sick of being alone because of his aggressive/dominant behaviour. Half rearing he let out a neigh towards the mare as he peered at her. Craning his neck he grabbed up a clump of grass and began chewing on it.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2013, 12:05:07 am »
"Oh." Thunder nodded slightly, "We get alot of new additions. I am Thunder, the ranch's showjumper." He nodded, "And you are?"

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2013, 12:18:52 am »
"rhaine" she said feeling somewhat flattered that the staliion liked her.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2013, 12:19:27 am »
((Merp sorreh. I was out all day.)

Sham stood at the back of the pasture quietly. Flicking his tail at his smokey colored haunches, he boredly glanced around at the activity around him. Rubbing his side against the wooden fence, he rolled his eyes at the horses nearby, glancing away with lazy disinterest. (Hnnng. Short.)
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2013, 12:35:23 am »
"Rhaine..That is a nice name." He nodded, "Well, I guess.. I guess I will go now." Thunder couldn't think of anything to say. He blushed a bit, and trotted past her, a bit embarassed.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2013, 12:52:02 am »
"no dont go" she said "i like talking to the horses here" she also blushed a little

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2013, 01:08:13 am »
Thunder stopped, and turned around, "Well.. what do we talk about then?" He shook his mane a bit, then looked at Rhaine.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2013, 01:23:49 am »

Cheyanne
Cheyanne heard a neigh in the distance, she looked over and saw a silver stallion in another pasture. She stood up and looked at him, he was also alone in a pasture, she flicked her mane then walked along the fence. Suddenly the man from earlier came over to the gate "Come on Beauty, we gotta get you socialized." Cheyanne snorted as he entered her enclosure with a bridle and rope in his hand "It's okay girl, I'm not gonna hurt ya." Cheyanne back away as far as she could until her rear end touched the fence "It's okay." he coaxed. Cheyanne raised her head, her ears pinned against her head, she began to snort. "We are not going to hurt you, just calm down." he said calmly, Cheyanne whinnied then reared up, kicking her front legs into the air "Whoa! Whoa!" He yelled as he backed up. Once her front legs touched the ground again her threw the rope over her neck "Just come on." he said as he pulled her along. "My dad said it should be alright to put you into the larger pasture with the other horses, said you might settle better." Cheyanne's ears were pricked forward, her attention was pointed at the pasture with horses init. She didn't want to go in there, Cheyanne came to a dead stop "Are you alright? Just come on." he tugged on the rope. She pulled away "It's okay girl, come on." he said kindly as he tugged lightly on the rope again. Cheyanne whinnied furiously then reared up again, ripping the rope from his hands. "Hey!" Cheyanne spun around and ran back towards her pen. She wanted to be with other horses, but not ones she didn't know, she wanted to go home. She could hear the man's yells behind her but she kept running. She was coming up to the pasture she was in just moments ago, she could jump it. She ran as fast as she could then pushed up with her back legs, sending her into the air. Cheyanne's hooves landed on the soft grass, her legs ached a little, she hadn't run that much in a very long time. "Hey Charlie! What's all that yellin' about?" Cheyanne looked over to an elderly man who was jogging over "The horse we brought into day just jumped that fence!" The man, who she now knows as Charlie, said as he pointed to her. The older man looked at her "She jumped that?" Charlie nodded. Cheyanne snorted then walked along the fence "We need to get a saddle on her." Cheyanne stopped and looked at him. Then she looked over to the silver stallions she saw earlier then she neighed back. She might as well get to know the horses around here.

Laika
Laika saw that Chico had been put into the pasture, she cantered up to him "Hi!" She trotted around him "I'll be bigger than you one day, just watch." she chuckled as she galloped away. Laika stopped at a patch of dirt then dropped and rolled over it, she had a terrible itch on her back. When she was done one of the older foals came over to her, Jack. He was one of the bullies who liked to tease the smaller younger ones. "Whatcha doing shorty." he teased as he stomped his hoof beside her. She jumped up and snorted at him "What do you want Jack?" she began to tro away but he ran in front of her and stopped "Come on shorty!" Laika huffed "The only reason you are bigger than me is because you're older!" she was right, Jack was older than her by a couple months. He bumped into her, almost knocking her over "Stop it!" she snapped. He began to laugh then bumped her again, making her stumble over. She jumped up and rammed her head into his side "Hey!" he whinnied as he glared at her. She pinned her ears back, she was tired of him pushing her around. He reared up, trying to strike her, luckily he was only able to scratch her right shoulder. She ran to the left the reared up, striking his back "Ow! Cut it out!" he cried as he backed away. Laika snorted then Jack raised his head "This isn't over." he scowled as he trotted away.

Visit my Deviantart!