Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2013, 01:34:37 am »
As he was about to doze off, shrill neighing and human shouts caught Sham's attention. The grulla stallion jerked his head up, perking his ears and glancing around rapidly to trace the source of the sounds. He blew a snort from his nostrils as he noticed the cream painted mare pulling free from the hold of a few humans. A crooked smirk grew across his muzzle as he intently watched the action. "Yeaah, show 'em wot for." Sham nickered quietly with an amused chuckle. When the mare suddenly disappeared from view after hopping a fence, the mustang cross shook his mane with a disappointed huff now that the entertainment was over.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2013, 09:59:56 am »
"why do you let the humans pull you around if i were you they wouoldnt be touching me" she said with a dip of head as she pulled up a mouthful of grass. suddenly she startled a shuman walked up to their pasture. he opened the gait and walked inside. rhaine bared her teeth at him and her muscles tensed ready to rreact at any second.

when isabelle was done cooling out her owner  led her back down to her pasture unfortunately while she was gone they had put another horse in their she snorted at the paint mare who apeared very wild and untrained. her owner opened the gait and tried to pull her in but she refused finally he tugged her rope hard and it startled her so she bolted in. he left but she stayed near the gate
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 10:02:27 am by jazmin,.,, »

inner beauty come from within

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2013, 11:03:30 am »
"Well, I be nice to them and they are nice to me." He neighed. The human came in the pasture. Thunder just looked at him, "Some humans are nice really."

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2013, 11:22:26 am »
rhaine continued to bare her teeth at the human and as he aproached her she reared up threatening to stomp down on him "woah girl!" he shouted "calm down" she landed on all fours and lashed out at the human biting his shoulder "hey!" he shouted "ill be back later" he said to the mare as he backed away
rhaine turned back to thunder "i dont trust them" she said "they took me away from my herd

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2013, 11:24:02 am »
"Oh..Well I am sorry about that." He watched the human walk away, clutching his shoulder, "Well.. What do you want to do?"

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2013, 11:27:08 am »
Rabbit.

Rabbit stood in the paddock, her head lowered to the ground, still munching the fresh, green grass. "Rabbit!" A feminine voice called from the other side of the paddock. It was Sapphire, she looked after the Appaloosa. He was loaned out to her, so he quickly cantered to her, his ears listening to her every word. "Hey girl, lets get this rope on ya," she spoke... She clipped the pink and silver striped rope on the pink head collar that was already on her face. Sapphire led him over to the tack room!

{{Shorty cause I have to go!}}

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2013, 11:29:16 am »
"i dont know" she said "why dont i come into your pasture?"

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2013, 02:42:10 pm »
"Ok." Thunder nodded, "Follow me!" He turned and galloped ooff, jumping over two sets off fences before entering his own pasture, "I think it's wonderful."

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2013, 02:44:02 pm »
rhaine took a few steps back before cantering up to the tall fence and leaping easily with about a foot to spare  "wow your pastures nice" she said

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2013, 03:22:31 pm »
Cujo was calmer than most of the horses here even though he was only here a short time, he watched as a black pinto mare was going wild in the opposite pasture. Turning his head to the sounds of yelling he watched as the cream patched mare broke free from the humans grip and lunged over the fence back into her pasture. Amusement filled his face as his head tilted slightly his tail swatting at the flies. A neigh pierced through his ears causing his head to whip around nodding his head as he noticed it was the same mare, smiling slightly he reared a little then let out another neigh, the grey stallion remained near the fence as he peered into the pasture beside his.

Chicho smiled at what Lakai had to say a small chuckle escaped his maw as he tilted his head "Yeah? We'll se about that!" He smirked his tail flicking in amusement. Sighing as the filly cantered away he sharply turned and peanced towards the back of the pasture his tail flicking as his head nodded. The sound of raised voices caught his attention and he noticed Jack bugging Laika as usual and shoving her around. Gritting his teeth he galloped towards the two watching how Laika thought back. Jack trotted off and he came to a sudden stop infront of the young female panting slightly "Good going, you showed him!" He smiled flicking his tail and smiling at the filly.

Flicka turned to look at Rhaine a snort escaping her nostrils, her attention then turning to a grey stallion and another patched mare going slightly wild. Sighing she cantered around the pasture rearing and bucking letting out piercing neighs. Her hooves thudding the ground as she ran around, throwing her head up and down her mane flicking around as she continued to run around like a wild horse.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.