Author Topic:  (Read 12083 times)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2013, 07:12:53 pm »
Rabbit.

Rabbit's hooves clicked and clocked on the concrete floor before they entered the Tack Room. "Okay, so were going to do more jumping!" Sapphire spoke calmly, her blonde hair flipping in front of her eyes as she tied him up. Rabbit froze at the word 'Jumping..' She started jumping from one hoof to another, flipping her head up and down.. No... No... Not jumping! Rabbit spoke in her mind, her tail swishing angrily. "Calm, Rabbit!" Sapphire gulped, her blue eyes looking at the Appaloosa prance nervously on the spot. She got her soft hand and rubbed it on her nose, "Shhh..." She said calmly, making the Mare calm a bit, but she was still rather nervous about jumping! Sapphire got Rabbit's black saddle, with a matching black bridle. The Teenage tacked her up quickly, before putting a velvet, black helmet on her head.

Rabbit was lead to the Jumping Arena, where large jumps stood before her. Sapphire felt the horse tremble before her, but she walked him on... "It's Okay..." She spoke, making him go around the arena, making sure she got him awake and ready before she even dared to make him trot or canter! Soon she made him have a forward canter, heading towards a 1 metre jump, not to big for a horse. But Rabbit wouldn't take it, he refused the jump... Sapphire flew off the saddle, hitting roughly on the ground... She wasn't moving but the gentle breathing of her voice. Rabbit was horrified with herself, and started rearing, hoping someone would come help... Her heart thumped in her chest, and she reared, again and again, snorting loudly.. "Oh god, what did I do!" Rabbit whined.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2013, 07:21:46 pm »
(1 metre? for a horse thats just starting jumping? but high isnt it?)

inner beauty come from within

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2013, 07:27:04 pm »
Rabbit has mastered the small jumps :3 So Sapphire thought she might be ready for a big jump.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2013, 07:34:28 pm »
(ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh look of understanding comes over face dat makes way more sense)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2013, 07:50:17 pm »

Cheyanne
Cheyanne chewed on some grass while flicking her tail to shoo the flies away. She looked up and saw Charlie talking to the old man "I wonder what they are talking about." she said through chews "And what's a saddle?" Suddenly her gate opened and a white mare entered. Cheyanne huffed then stood at the back of the small pasture, her gaze on the mare. Soon her attention was to Charlie who was walking over "Okay girl,pa says you need to get used to a saddle." There was that word again; saddle. "When you jumped that fence I was impressed, these fences are too tall for some of the other horses." Cheyanne stared at him "Okay, come on." he said as he gestured with his hand. Cheyanne didn't know what was coming over her but she did as he instructed "Good girl." he said with large smile "Wow, you learn fast." Cheyanne was having a mental argument with herself, why did she do that? Was she growing soft? She didn't know. She let him put the lead on her then led her the a post and tied her to it "I'll be right back." he said as he patted her shoulder. Cheyanne looked around, some of the other horses began to look at her like they knew what was happening. Finally Charlie reappeared with an odd object in his hands "This, is a saddle. See?" He held it up. Cheyanne peered at it, she had never seen one of these before. "Okay, just stay calm alright?" Cheyanne watched him walk over to her and place the saddle on her back. She reared up, making it fall off "Hey! It's okay." He picked it up and placed it back on her again. Cheyanne snorted  "Fine." He smiled "There. Now just the straps." He knelt down and tightened something around her stomach then stood up. He grabbed another ting, she didn't know what it was but she saw it before "This here is a bridle. It goes on your face. Like this." he put it over his head and laughed "You humans sure are odd creatures." He removed the bridle from his head then walked in front of her "Alright, here we go."he said as he placed the bridle over her face. Finally he un-clipped the lead and grabbed the reins and walked her in a circle "Wow, one of the easier horses I have ever had the pleasure of training." Cheyanne decided she couldn't be hard forever, she had to get used to this. I'm going to get on you okay?" Cheyanne looked confused, what did he mean? Suddenly she felt a weight on her back, she reared up, trying to get it off "Whoa! It's just me!" Cheyanne placed her hooves on the ground "See, it's alright." Cheyanne was afraid, why was he up there? Then she felt a kick on her sides, "What's he doing?" She felt it again "Go forward." he chuckled then did it again. Cheyanne began to walk forward "Hey pa! Look at this!" he called as he pulled on the reins,making her go right. Soon the old man came out "Would you look at that. She''s been here for what? A few hours and you're already riding her." Cheyanne actually thought this was kinda fun, there wasn't anything to be worried about. "I have never seen a horse break so fast, good job son." Cheyanne was still walking in a circle when Charlie asked "Can I take her out on the trail? Maybe Billy can take Cujo. He needs to be worked anyways." HI dad rubbed his head "I don't know, there have been mountain lion sightings-" "We'll be careful! Won't we Beauty." She bobbed her head up and down, it would be nice to go out. His dad sighed "Alright, I'll get your brother." Cheyanne neighed "Are you excited? I sure am." A few minutes later Billy came around the corner with a saddle "Let me saddle up Cujo then we can head out." Cheyanne and Charlie waited for Billy who only took a few minutes to get the saddle on him and be beside them "Ready?" Billy nodded then they were on their way to the trail.

Laika
Laika whinnied "Yeah! He won't mess with me anymore." she giggled as she pranced in a circle, her tail high. The creme filly pranced around for a few more minutes before stopping and bumping her head against his shoulder "Tag!" she whinnied then galloped across the pasture. Sh ran into a group of mares "Hide me!" she giggled as she hid behind them, they looked at her then continued grazing. She saw Chico getting closer then darted off again, she looked back to see where he was. While looking back she tripped and rolled onto her back "Aw man." she snorted.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2013, 07:57:46 pm »
isabelle slowly walked over to the middle of the pature where the grass was greenest and delicately lowered her head. taking a small bite

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2013, 08:23:05 pm »
Cujo turned his head to see a human who he knew as Billy enter his pasture, letting out a nicker he slowly walked towards the human his tail flicking and his head bobbed up and down. "You ready to go on the trail with Beauty?" The young human questioned as he clipped the lead rope onto his head collar and led him out the pasture. The grey stallion nodded and half reared causing the blonde haired human to chuckle. Coming to the barn Billy unclipped the lead rope and to his suprise Cujo stood there waiting and nothing holding him back. Neighing he gently nudged the human "Ok boy I'm getting to it.." He chuckled sliding off the head collar and sliding the bridle on. He came out with the saddle and placed it on the stallions back tightening the straps and patting his neck. "At it boy" he smiled hurling himself onto the large silver stallion "Let's go!" He urged gently kicking the stallions sides getting him to go, nodding his head he walked on and they soon arrived at Charlie and Beauty. "Let's go!" He smiled and Cujo nodded his head again looking at the mare and dipping his head, a snort flaring out his nostrills as Billy roughly patted the side of his neck. "Ya" he muttered kicking the horses sides and he began to walk forward his long legs causing his strides to be fairly long, turning his head to make sure the otheres were also following, he then focused back on the trail a slight smile on his face.

Cicho looked at Laika and chuckled "Hey no fair!" He insisted as he cantered after the filly, mud flicking from under his hooves as he snorted, flicking his back legs in the air giggling. He peered into the group of mares then jerked back as she jumped up and ran, smirking he lunged after and and chuckled as she fell. Picking up the pace he spotted his chance and gently nudged Laikas side "Tag!" He said with a sudden outbirst, whipping around he cantered off his long legs being an advantage.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2013, 10:33:10 pm »
Sham pulled his head back over the fence. Shaking his mane, he lowered his cranium to begin lazily nipping at the nicely trimmed grass. His shoulder muscles quivered to discourage the landing attempts of a couple flies as he absent mindedly grazed. A few footsteps crunching on the grass made the grulla stallion raise his head, flickering his ears forward. Two men were slowly approaching him. Immediately, his ears flattened, pinning themselves against his skull. Flaring his nostrils, he pawed at the earth uneasily with his front hoof, backing up until his hindquarters made contact with the fence. "Shhhh, it's okay, boy." One of the men cooed, cautiously approaching with an outstretched hand. Sham tossed his head and reared up onto his hind legs, pawing the sky with a shrill neigh of distrust. "It's alright! We're just going to put this little thing on your head- just to get ya used to it. It won't hurt you." The other man murmured, holding out a bridle. Sham shook his head and stomped at them with his front hooves, almost a mock charge. The men stumbled to the side to avoid his move. Knowing trust was the main thing, the man with the bridle held it behind him and out of sight and reached into his pocket, revealing a sugar cube in his palm. The stallion's ears perked at the sight of the small cubed object that he knew was tasty. Nostrils quivering, he lowered his head, scraping a few more threatening stomps to the earth with his front hoof.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2013, 11:04:26 pm »
Flicka grunted as she stomped around the pasture, flicking her head up and down as she now remained in a pasture alone. Sighing she began pacing around the fence her hooves thudding the ground, her attention locking onto two humans who leaned over the fence and seemed to be watching her sprint around. She came to a sudden stop near the humans and looked at them slightly her ears flicking as they spoke. "Ya know, she would make a good race horse.." One of the men said who looked a lot older scratching his head a little "Yeah, she would also be good in the western riding" the younger ginger haired man added. "Maybe an all rounder if we're lucky.." The older muttered. Hearing their conversation she felt it would be kinda cool to do those sort of things, but she didn't want them to break her spirit...
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2013, 10:26:17 pm »
-Bump-
DA Account