Author Topic: The realm of Fathomir | Warrior cats rp | Open and accepting!  (Read 26137 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: The realm of Fathomir | Warrior cats rp | Open and accepting!
« Reply #130 on: November 01, 2013, 10:20:35 am »
(Oh, your accepted. Sorry about that.)

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 01, 2013, 10:53:34 am »
Heh heh thats ok. XD))

BlazePaw heard the news about the badger. He sniffed the air, he could smell fear and a smell of threat. 'The badger!' he thought to himself. He stayed alert, also wondering who his mentor was. He hasn't had one ever since he was 6 moons old. He decided to talk to CardinalStar about it. "Uh, hey. How come I don't have a mentor? This clan needs warriors, right?" BlazePaw said, nervously.

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #132 on: November 01, 2013, 10:57:22 am »
Intesting.....
Name: Rose Wind
Breed: Maincoon
Subbreed: Ragdoll
Appearance: Maincoon markings, Deep green eyes, thick fur,
Personality: She loves kits, and will happily entertain them as well as she can. She is lighthearted, cheerful, and sweet, and will never let age slow her down.
Clan: Freeze
Other: Because of her parents breeds she is HUGE

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline OneNOnly

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I break too easily, heal too fast
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 01, 2013, 09:19:15 pm »
(O.o this post is a little random, I guess. I mean, random by timing.)

Lightningpaw turned her head as she heard a cat call Owlpaw. "Bye-" She realized the excited apprentice already left with her mentor. She shook her head slightly, but wasn't surprised that she was so happy. It would be cool to meet a leopard! The black she-cat trotted to the apprentices den, and sat near the front, but off to the side so no apprentice that might've woke late run over her. A apprentice padded out, stretched and yawned. He glanced at Lightningpaw and narrowed his eyes. "So, rouge, still no mentor? I guess Gorsestar doesn't trust you!" He hissed out, his eyes gleaming. "You should've been on your feet instead of sitting on your tail! Gorsestar appointed a mentor for me, and you would be surprised at who it is!" She felt her fur rising. She was getting tired of the taunting. "Who? An elder?" He sneered. He wants you to lash out so you will be exiled. Be calm. Try to be calm... After a few moments of breathing deeply and forcing her fur to lie flat, she mewed as politely as she could, "My mentor is Gorsestar himself." "Liar!" The apprentice hissed and trotted away, to a group of nearby apprentices. She sighed.
{Insert Clever Signature Here}

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 02, 2013, 01:46:37 pm »
Sorry I was gone. I forgot to post in this rp that I'd be gone for a week. ^^" Could I maybe have a short recap and then I'll rp away! XD))

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I may be a simple human, but I have a Wolf's Heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 03, 2013, 12:53:36 pm »
Freezeclan is being attacked by a badger and maybe a fox. Tigerroar and Owlpaw are going to Fathomir. And I don't exactly know what is going on in Cliffclan .-.))

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 03, 2013, 02:11:00 pm »
Okay thank you. When I left CliffClan was preparing to battle with Water Clan. There is sickness though in CliffClan. It might have changed since I was gone though.))

Cardinalstar stood before his clan. Most of his cats seemed much smaller than he was. "Reports from our patrols say that Weedstar has been hiding a weakness from the rest of the clans. They are starving! Their precious filthy fish are trapped under ice. Now is the time to strike!"
     "Sir?" Questioned an apprentice.
     "Go on." Cardinalstar looked at the young cat.
     "How will we attack a clan when most of ours is suffering?"
     Cardinalstar thought for a moment. "We send out a small battle patrol deep into their territory. Injure their warriors and give warnings. They will fear us greatly."

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 04, 2013, 12:03:20 am »
(Mocha your accepted)

"Come, Owlpaw." Tigerroar turned to see his apprentice trailing behind, panting slightly.
"But... this is so far..."
"We need to make it before nightfall."
"O...Ok Tigerroar." Owlpaw sped up her pace, trying to match the pace of her large tabby mentor. Tigerroar sighed. The apprentice was out of energy, and they still had a long walk to go. His shoulders were broad and he had a powerful back and neck muscles anyway...
"You can ride on my back for a little of the way."
"Really?" The tired apprentice looked at him, slightly brightening.
"Get on." The dark brown apprentice clambered on. She was extremely light. She ate regularly, and he exercised her enough, "Why are you so light?"
"Uhh.."
"Why?"
"I was..just.. practicing..more. Yea."
"Mmm Hmmm." Tigerroar accepted her exuse. He would have to get on her later, "Get off, we are almost there."
Owlpaw leapt off, "Can we run?"
"Go!" Tigerroar mewed, dashing off.
Owlpaw caught up with him, and actually dashed ahead. What? How can an apprentice beat a warrior in a race? He grunted, and tried to catch up. A cold wind hit Tigerroar. Owlpaw fell behind, "What was that?"
"Probably the cold winds from Freezeclan territory. Come, let's walk together."

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I may be a simple human, but I have a Wolf's Heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 14, 2013, 11:55:02 am »
(Also Smokepelt, an apprentice needs to be six months old before they can get train to be a warrior and get a mentor.)

Bonestar pricked his ears as another scent drifted into his muzzle, "Fox..Snowbreeze.. I will be right back." He nuzzled his mate's shoulder then stood up and creeped outside the nursery. The apprentices have finished patching up any holes in the walls and the warriors were still on patrol. He walked to the apprentices, "I don't want you all to have nothing to do right now. Bury the fresh kill. If the badger comes into camp we can't lose any prey. Especially in leaf-bare." The apprentices dashed off, some digging while the others dropped fresh kill in the holes.

Offline OneNOnly

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I break too easily, heal too fast
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 16, 2013, 07:24:15 pm »
(Oh, I needed to ask you somethin', The Wolf. Earlier in the posts you mentioned a cat named Plantpaw and someone can be him if they wanted. Is it alright if I do? Also, did you have a idea of how Plantpaw looked like, what was his personality, etc? Just wondering~)
{Insert Clever Signature Here}