Author Topic: The realm of Fathomir | Warrior cats rp | Open and accepting!  (Read 25857 times)

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
Re: The realm of Fathomir | Warrior cats rp | Open and accepting!
« Reply #140 on: November 22, 2013, 01:48:54 am »

Name: Hawkeye                                APLICATION FOR CLANS
Breed: Tabby
Subbreed: None
Appearance: Dark Brown and Ginger Stripes. Slightly blind in one eye, Raccoon-like mask. Foot Socks and Amber eyes.
Personality: Is usually hunting. Is outgoing, funny and daring. Is loyal to her Clan and always puts her Clan first in all scenarios. Would love to an apprentice one day and have kits herself Desires to become Deputy and lead a Clan of her on one day.
Clan: CliffClan 
Other: Lost her family to a pack of dogs, when she was and apprentice. She now is a little depressed.(She survived the dog pack and saw them be attacked.)  :(
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 03:54:08 am by Katra »
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
  • I may be a simple human, but I have a Wolf's Heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 23, 2013, 04:37:56 pm »
OOC: Plantpaw is a Freezeclan tom apprentice with plant green eyes and a long tail. He has medium sized paws and a long muzzle. He has a leaf shaped spot on his shoulder, almost like a symbol. He is kind, but he can sometimes get overexcited (Ex: If he is going to battle, getting his warrior name etc.) He doesn't have a crush, but it can develop anytime in the rp. He was one of the cats supporting the addition of tunnels and is eager to start tunneling.

IC: Bonestar turned, seeing the bushes at the entrance rustling. He tensed, ready if a badger came storming through. But one of the warrior patrols ran in, "That badger is huge!" One of the warriors panted.
"Did you see it?" Bonestar walked over to the patrol.
"Yea, but only a glimpse. But it was huge. It was carrying two rabbits in it's jaws."
"Prey-stealer!" A cat hissed.
"It is prey-stealing, but I don't know why it would do that unless it had cubs. Usually they would just eat it on the spot, and left the remains."
"What will we do about it?" The warrior asked.
"First, we will need to gather the warriors."
"Can I come to the battle?" An apprentice asked.
"No. Apprentices will not come. If the badger comes to the camp, we will need as many cats guarding. I will lead a patrol to get rid of it."

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #142 on: November 24, 2013, 02:32:12 am »
SnowBreeze
FreezeClan
Queen

SnowBreeze watched as Bonestar talked to some of the warriors about the badger. She checked her kits once more before sniffing around the camp, trying to catch a smell of the fox that had been mentioned earlier. She could only smell the badger at the moment, but she thought she could faintly smell the scent of fox lingering in the air. The fur on her back stood up as their scent entered her nostrils. She flicked the tip of her tail back and forth then crept to the entrance of the camp to look outside of their walls. Once outside she peered around, the smell of fox was stronger out in the open. Suddenly her head snapped to her right and there stood a red fox, it's amber eyes staring at her. SnowBreeze hissed loudly and swiped her paw at it. Her body stiffened when the mews of her kits attracted the fox's attention. The fox crept forward, it knew there were young inside, easy prey. SnowBreeze hissed again and raised her tail and lashed at the fox, trying to get it's attention. "You won't go near them." she growled as she scratched it's muzzle. The fox yelped then snapped at her "Come this way." she meowed as she charged off towards the trees with the fox on her heels. She could hear the fox's barks and growls, she looked back and saw they were a good distance away from the camp. She quickly clawed her way up a tree and perched herself on one of it's branches and looked down at the fox. She knew the fox would soon forget about her kits and move on once it got bored of waiting for her to come down.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline OneNOnly

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I break too easily, heal too fast
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 24, 2013, 04:25:13 am »
OOC: Thank you, The Wolf. I'll make the application for Plantpaw for Dunastar to see. EvenThroughDunastarCanJustReadWhatYouPosted O.o

Name: Plantpaw
Appearance: Just read what The Wolf put, but his fur is black, and the leaf mark on his shoulder is white(If The Wolf is ok with that)
Personality: A kind cat, but can get overexcited
Clan: Freezeclan
Other: Merp, nothin' really. He's going to dig in the tunnels.
{Insert Clever Signature Here}

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 24, 2013, 10:49:44 am »
(Bolt you are accepted, and Katra you are accepted. And also guys, I will be adding a semi-major part to this rp. Rogues and Loners are officially available. If you want to make one, check the front page for the appalacation.)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 24, 2013, 01:55:09 pm »

Name: Lanterngaze

Breed: Maine Coon

Mate: N/A

Kits: N/A

Other: Cockney accent

Offline OneNOnly

• Experienced Traveler
  • I break too easily, heal too fast
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 24, 2013, 06:24:17 pm »
Plantpaw shifted excitedly, but his tail drooped when Bonestar said the apprentices had to stay here. Aww... The tom went in a tight circle, and remembered distantly that he just became an apprentice. That doesn't mean I still can't fight! Even through he really wanted to go fight the badger with his clanmates, he decided Bonestar's choice was wise to leave cats behind, in case it came to attack.
Plantpaw shifted again, half hoping the badger would enter the camp, but thought better. The queens and elders would be in danger. And the kits as well! Plantpaw ears twitched everywhere, trying to pick up the sounds of a badger's heavy paws as it walked. He felt that something was wrong, but he decided it was nothing and focused on scent and hearing.
{Insert Clever Signature Here}

Offline CannibalCarnival

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 25, 2013, 02:07:44 am »
Name: Diamondclaw
Appearance: All white she-cat with jet black paws and ears. Feirce ice blue eyes
Personality:An abnormaly battle-hungry she-cat, stubborn, nice on her best days.
Clan:Cliffclan
Other: none

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
I need help on whats happening in Cliffclan. Recap please?
« Reply #148 on: November 25, 2013, 02:41:34 am »
Her ears prick, there's movement in the trees. Hawkeye's paws scrape the cold and coarse slate. Why in the trees......I can't climb  too well. Her paws send clouds of dust through the air as she jumps. The prey had felt her movement, but had not reacted."Hm, too easy "She said, sounding arrogant. Her claws had grabbed the prey, the fatal bite had followed. "Better bring this to the camp." She shivers from the cold leaf-bare, her thick coat seemed to be failing her. The prey dangling from her jaws, she seemed to want to bury it. Her mind changed, wanting her to hunt again. She buried the fresh-kill, intending to come for it again. Her poor vision helped her hunt. Enhancing her other senses slightly. Soon her joints became tired, telling her to go back to camp.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 09:53:55 am by Katra »
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 25, 2013, 09:07:20 pm »
(John Doe you're accepted, and so are you Tariri ^^)

Tigerroar saw the looming mountains that held Fathomir, and Fortis Animam the great leopard. Owlpaw muttered,
"Where is the leopard? Doesn't he live here?"
"He lives here alright. But he must be in his cave."
Owlpaw leapt into the air as a roar erupted from the cave.
"It must be Fortis Animam. He is summoning us. Follow my footsteps, and do no talk unless he asks you a question."
Owlpaw and Tigerroar entered the cave as the sun started to set. Owlpaw was thinking.
What if he doesn't like me? What will I see in my destiny? Will I have any kits?
Owlpaw was ripped from her thoughts as she bumped into something. She looked behind her. Tigerroar was standing behind her, his face emothionless. Owlpaw looked up. She was staring into the green and blue eyes of a leopard. A very big, very strong leopard.