Author Topic: The realm of Fathomir | Warrior cats rp | Open and accepting!  (Read 25684 times)

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
My attempt at figuring out whats happening in Cliffclan.
« Reply #150 on: November 26, 2013, 05:07:31 am »
The cold fresh-kill still dangling from her jaws, was cold and partially frozen.
Almost there Hawkeye, drop it and go in the den.The terrain was incredibly hard to walk on, due to its icy blanket.
 If she kept on, she would get there in about 15 mins. Still worried about what the Clan would think of her, being gone so long. She paced her mind for ways to please them.
Bringing plumpish fresh-kill for the Clan will help me, right?
When she had reached the camp entrance, she sighed and then entered.
They have heard of her but had never seen Hawkeye.
She dropped the finches in the fresh kill pile, then continued to the warriors den.
Her aching joints had disturbed her from getting any sleep. So she decided
to see what orders Cardinalstar had given.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 11:19:42 pm by Katra »
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: The realm of Fathomir | Warrior cats rp | Open and accepting!
« Reply #151 on: November 28, 2013, 11:45:59 pm »
I think I'm going to leave the rp. xD I'm sorry, I don't think I active enough. I'll give Cardinalstar and Weedstar to someone else.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 29, 2013, 03:12:00 pm »
OOC: Alright :( I will miss you -huggles- But anyway, If anyone wants to play Cardinalstar (Leader of Cliffclan) or Weedstar (Leader of Waterclan) PM me about it. Cardinalstar and Weedstar will currently be NPC until someone gets to control them.

IC: "Uhh..." Owlpaw was shaking as she stared at the leopard. She backed away, then turned and ran beside Tigerroar.
"Hello Fortis." Tigerroar dipped his head in respect, and Owlpaw did too when Tigerroar looked at her.
"I have been expecting you two. Come."
Owlpaw was shaking from absolute fear as she stepped behind Tigerroar. The powerful tabby began to follow the leopard, deep into the cave. Owlpaw stopped, watching them go ahead. She branched off from the group, seeing a little 'cave' in the wall. She dove in, hiding. "He scares me!" She muttered. She curled her tail around her paws. Fortis Animam was huge, and could rip her apart. Where was he bringing Tigerroar?

"Owlpaw?! Owlpaw where are you?!" Tigerroar called. Fortis was beside him, trying to sniff out the apprentice.
"I am so sorry, Fortis Animam."
"It's ok. I have had a few apprentices bailing out of fear. Heh." Fortis Animam smiled, and sniffed the air, "I have her scent. Follow me, Tigerroar." The two toms approached a little cave in the wall, seeing Owlpaw's outline. Fortis reached into the cave, and dragged her out with his paw. He lightly picked up the mewling apprentice by her scruff and put her on his shoulders. They continued deeper into the cave, until they reached a cavern with a circle of stones in the middle.
Tigerroar went to the middle and lay down. Fortis placed Owlpaw beside him, the apprentice laying down beside her strong mentor. Fortis walked over to Tigerroar, and licked his forhead. The tabby tom fell asleep. Owlpaw looked at Fortis as he approached. The big cat licked her forhead, and the small apprentice fell right asleep.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #153 on: December 04, 2013, 02:53:24 pm »
Bump ^^)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline OneNOnly

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I break too easily, heal too fast
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 20, 2013, 09:28:28 pm »
(A little random timing, yes, but I think its a little too quiet.)

Plantpaw began pacing, his tail lashing. Now that the badger was around, he couldn't do anything, but sit and guard the camp. Why can't that badger just leave, so we can go hunting or something? He stopped, lashed his tail once, and sat.
It's leaf-bare, for Starclan sake! We have to catch food, don't we?
Plantpaw was struggling to remind himself that he was only apprenticed yesterday. This badger is wasting my training! Plantpaw sighed, trying to control his anger at the badger, and wanting to obey his leader.
He's just trying to keep the clan safe. Without one apprentice here, it could make a big difference. He thought, his tail twitching.
{Insert Clever Signature Here}

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 21, 2013, 11:18:22 am »
You know what? I think I'll quite Blazepaw and give two applications. Also, can someone give me a quick re-cap?

Name: Weedstar  (Warrior name was Weedgaze)
Appearence: Picture
Personality: Wise, Protective, Skillful, Calm, Caring, Loyal
Clan: WaterClan
Why I deserve this rank: He has always been giving out the best solutions. He wants what's best for the clan.
Other: His pelt is scarred from previous battles.

Name: Miststream
Personality: Clever, Swift, Gentle,
Clan: WaterClan
Other: She has a sectret. Weedstar is her mate and Blazestorm is her son. She gave him to a CliffClan queen and told her to keep it a secret.The queen died of old age.

Name: Blazestorm
Personality: Determined, Strong, Friendly, Loyal, Skillful
Clan: CliffClan
Why I deserve this rank: Blazestorm has once saved CardinalStar from losing a life and he usually knows what's best.
Other: He has a scar on his flank. Also, his coat is actually water-proof because he was born in WaterClan but he barely goes in water so no one knows that.

Hope that's alright with you!

This is Souleyes, peace out!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 11:38:14 am by Souleyes »

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 02, 2014, 02:07:32 pm »
(Accepted~ And Tigerroar and Owlpaw are in the Cave of Fathomir, and in Freezeclan the badger is getting closer, and the greencough in Cliffclan isn't getting better. You can determine what happens in Waterclan)

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 03, 2014, 10:05:32 am »
Thanks!

Weedstar
The cold of leaf-bare shivered Weedstar, as he looked at the fresh-kill pile and picked out a plump fish. He settled near his den and ate it in a few hungry gulps. The tabby couldn't stop thinking of Miststream, she was young and intelligent. It was against the warrior code of her to be mates with him and have kin in another clan, however, many signs from StarClan go to her. So why should he worry?

Miststream
Miststream just woke up and was organizing herbs and berries. She was afraid of Green-cough. Let alone, the nasty Black-cough. But all was well, so what was worrying her? The medicine cat grunted and shook her head to clear it out and continued with the sorting out.

Blazestorm
The flame-colored tabby sighed as he looked at the poor cats with Green-cough. He knew he'll catch it soon. He decided to be away from camp for a while. He took a hunting patrol of 3 cats and set off. Leaf-bare was the most difficult of times. Ears were pricked when he heard a tiny creature scuffling among the bushes. Stealthily, he crept up on the mouse and leapt at it.

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 11, 2014, 03:28:06 pm »
Tigerroar and Owlpaw walked slowly back to camp. The Sun was beginning to rise. Owlpaw meowed, "I can't wait to tell Lightningpaw all about Fortis and Fathomir!"
"You can't tell anyone about your trip. If it includes a prophecy, you tell the leader and medicinecat. But no one else."
"Oh..Can I tell her about Fortis Animam?"
"Sure. Just Don't tell her about the dream."
"Ok." Owlpaw meowed

Offline OneNOnly

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I break too easily, heal too fast
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 11, 2014, 08:11:45 pm »
Lightningpaw still sat next to the apprentice den, impatient for Owlpaw. Lightningpaw felt her head bob up and down from tiredness, her muscles aching. The black she-cat stood up and stretched, her jaws parted in a yawn. Her gaze shifted to the camp entrance, and she stood like that for a moment.

I'm too tired to wait any longer, she thought.

Lightningpaw lifted her heavy paws and entered the apprentice den. Her eyes drifted around, watching the other apprentices remain asleep. She picked her way around as carefully as she could, but ended up stepping on a cat's tail. "Hey!" Snapped the apprentice. "Sorry," she muttered, not feeling too sorry for the apprentice. She crawled into her nest, her muscles tense. She still didn't feel at home here. Trying her best to calm herself, she curled up as tight as she could, to be as small as possible. Lightningpaw never felt so alone in such a big group of cats.
{Insert Clever Signature Here}