Author Topic:  (Read 19882 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2013, 11:52:53 pm »
@The Wolf- Jiango is accepted, just hop right in!
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2013, 11:14:33 am »
"I'm Rocky," the young fem introduced herself. "That's Balto." Balto leaped into a playbow in front of the pup, his tail whipping above his head. "Alrighty, Ahaz! Bring it on!"

Rocky looked up as Kiana the shep introduced herself. "I'm Rocky, and this is Balto," she answered shyly. "This is an island, do you think?"

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2013, 12:18:10 pm »
Ahaz grinnted with excitement and hopped down into a play boy as well. Tongue lolling, the pup sprang at the olderr brute clinging to the back of his neck with his paws and lightly nipping at his ears, tail wagging. Jericho let out a chuckle of amusement and slid down to his haunches, shifting his attention the the German shepherd. "I can't thank you enough for showing us this place." He asks quietly.with a grin, his tail swaying in the dirt behind him. He glanced back at the other female, now known as Rocky, and dipped his head. "Nice to meetcha, Rocky."
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2013, 12:56:48 pm »
((Waiting for Kai...))

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2013, 01:02:34 pm »

Kiana smiled at the fae as she introduced her and her brother, nodding her head "Nice to meet you guys." She barked with another nod to her head. Then letting out a chuckle as she watched Ahaz and Balto bouncing around in a playing stance, a smile on her face as her tail wagged. Then turning her head she smiled and shook her head "Oh its fine, better here then out there with those mutants!" She muttered dipping her head at the brute.

Tasha peered back and noticed three dogs bounding up the shore, then followed by another twoilting her head the panda shepherd let out a huff and padded down towards the sea; sand flicking up beneath her paws as she soon arrived at the sea rushing up the sand. A smile grew across her face as she watched the small fish swim around in the shallows, chuckling as they chased eachother. Lowering to her stomach she allowed the cool water to rush up and cover her paws; then rushing back down.

((I'm waiting for a post before I can post for Tatum..))
DA Account

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2013, 02:30:34 pm »
"Ow wow ow!" Balto mimed, putting on a silly surprised face as Ahaz jumped on his neck and began nipping his ear playfully. "Somebody help me! There's a huge ferocious dog on my head! Help!"

Rocky could not help but smile at the tussling pair, her blue pools shining, and her brown fur glistening in the sun.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2013, 04:29:58 pm »

Kiana smiled as Ahaz and Balto bounded around playing, a chuckle escaping her maw as she lifted to all fours and sighed. Slowly turning around she headed towards the huts, looking up as night began to slowly fall; then peering at the others. Trotting into one of the largest huts she leapt up onto the sofa and lay on her stomach, peering out the arched door wating curiously, her tail patting against the cushioned surface as another sigh escaped her maw. Hearing the piercing howl Kiana snarled and leapt off the sofa snarls continuoisly escaping her maw "Everyone inside!" She insisted she didn't want anyone getting hurt from the beast that caused the noise; waiting at the door for the others.  

Tasha let out a smile at the fish as they continued to swim around, a howl then being heard from somewhere in the forest. Sighing she jumped to her paws and whipped around "What ever that is, it doesn't sound friendly!" She snapped to herself and trotted towards the forest. Crouching down she crawled under a large shrub and curled up into a ball, her eyes slowly closing.

Tatums ears perked at the piercing howl near by, snarling as he turned his head to peer into the shadows. Grunting he lifted to his paws and leapt off the log, his tail swaying to and fro. Crawling into the hollow log a pile of leaves were already placed on the ground from the previous night. Crawling into the leaves he curled up into a ball.
DA Account

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2013, 07:57:00 pm »
Ahaz giggled through his playful growls, tugging at the brute's ear before tumbling off. "Hehe, you're fun!" The pup barked, squirming to regain his paws beneath him and wheeling around to grin at the older male. Jericho laughed a bit at the two and lowered himself down to his haunches. The voice of the fae he'd met earlier made him perk his ears and strain his head around to glance at her. "Hmm? Everything okay?" He questioned, rising to his paws.
sig by me

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2013, 09:13:41 pm »
I do apologise very much for my dreadful inactive-ness. I just had so much going on in my life right now, if anyone interacted with Kai and is waiting, could they possibly re-post their post? I'm really sorry for the delay.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2013, 09:15:17 pm »
[[D'aww, it's no problem, Darkie. c: I know someone interacted with her, but I just don't remember who.]
sig by me