Author Topic: Nightgale Occupation + Riverside Guardians (Open and Accepting!)  (Read 6202 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Nightgale Occupation + Riverside Guardians (Open and Accepting!)
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2013, 01:12:01 am »
((Ooo, yeah! Congratulations on that, floof!! C: Imma vote for 'ya!))

Shem

The sleeping male let out a groggy groan and covered his head with his forepaw in an attempt at blocking out the noise. "Hnng. Someone just- shut those kids up. I'm trying to get my beauty sleep." Shem grumbled sleepily, not bothering to open his eyes. Stretching out his legs, he lazily rolled over to his other side so that his back was to the rambunctious noise of the pups and the other small voices of the waking pack members. With a heavy sigh of contentment, Shem quickly began to drift back into a careless slumber.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2013, 01:17:07 am »

Japthen

Japthen dipped her head politely in return, still standing in the entrance. "Well, if you need an assitance, feel free to call. It would be a pleasure to help," she offered, before turning and padding out of the den. Squinting against the sunlight, the hunter made her way through the den-site, as a soft breeze ruffled her fur. Scanning the area with her brown optics, Japthen padded over to the Alpha, dipping her head again.

"Do you need me for anything else?" she inquired, wishing she could do something out of camp. At the voice of Shem, Japthen rolled her eyes at the sight of him. "Lazy butt," she muttered under her breath, before returning back to the Alpha.

((D'aw - thank you very much! I appreciate that, sweeties. <333 :3 Also, we need an Alpha as well))

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2013, 01:20:51 am »
<3 ))

Angelray

The fae's ear flicked at the phrase 'beauty sleep', feeling her playful tone slip into her words as she spoke to the lazy brute. "My dear, real beauty actually comes from getting up and doing something." she said simply, though smirked as she was only teasing. As if she'd actually smart off to a hunter like that, heavens to betsy no. She only chuckled, shaking her head. The fae acknowledged Japthen, sighing in what seemed awe at the kind she-wolf. "My, that's someone you could put in the role model section." she said to Shem, raising a brow.

(By the by, added some basic rules and I'm going to update my Application to bring in another character ^^ And I'd trust you both with Alpha if you were to make a character, since you guys are deadly active. Whichissogood XD)

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2013, 01:32:14 am »

Shem

Shem's ear flicked and he lightly rose his head, only turn and raise an eyebrow at the medic. "Pshhh. You think working myself to death could get me this fine complexion?" He smirked sarcastically, raising a paw to frame his face and bat his eyes to emphasize his 'outer self beauty.' With a chuckle, he quickly lay his head back down, huffing from his nostrils. Before getting too comfortable, he rolled onto his back and lightly wriggled a bit to use the earth as a back-scratcher to soothe a sudden itch. That done, the hunter flopped back onto his side.

[[Hehe. X3 I'll leave the alpha position up to one 'a you two.]]
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2013, 01:32:26 am »
((Alrighty. ^^ @Jim: Good luck on the MOTS as well, Jim! I just checked the topic and noticed you were nominated. C:
I'm also going to post a new character on Riverside since we need competition.))

Forum name: OreoHeroz

Character name: Acorpeth

Breed: Eastern Timber Wolf

Character age: 3 years

Pack: Riverside

Desired Rank: Soldier

Basic history: Born and raised in Riverside.

Personality: Short-tempered and snappy, Acorpeth is easily offended. He is determined to do things and is normally stubborn, but he will often let you do things your own way. Otherwise, Acorpeth can be gentle although it is rare. He can be smart at times, and has good hearing as well.

Mate: N/A

Pups: N/A

((I must go now so...Goodbye, farewell...blah blah blah blah blah))

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2013, 02:00:21 am »
XD Guess I'll just take it up with my little baby Anbu c: And goodbye baby fluff! Sleep well :'D and of course it's accepted c: ))

Anbu

Anbu watched the fae approach him, blinking his dark eyes slowly, and soon nodded with a lopsided smirk. "How about you go out hunting, I could join you... not much is going on that I need to worry about." He said with his low chuckle, his voice nice and smooth, yet always having that serious type of appeal. Not Royal, but respected.

Angelray

The medic just chuckled at the hunter, rolling her eyes. "My, I kept my perfect complextion, yet I don't lay around all day." she argued playfully, rolling her eyes. Her dull amber eyes went to her ruined seeds, sighing as she finally just laid down... thinking she at least deserved a little rest. Might be nice to relax a bit.

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2013, 02:05:09 am »
Changed the rank in Anbu's bio to fit to Alpha~ ))
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 02:08:24 am by KitkatRevolution »

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2013, 02:13:35 pm »
((Thanks and you too! :3))

Japthen

Japthen's ears flicked forward at Anbu's response, and her tail resumed to a slow wag. "Fine by me," she replied, dipping her head. "Should we gather more hunters as well?" she inquired, gesturing towards Shem. "He needs to stretch out his legs for once." (short)

Acorpeth

A soft breeze pressed past the Timber wolf as he shook out his pelt, raising his ears as he glanced around. Acorpeth nosed around the river, disappointed when there wasn't much prey, but the hare he had caught was good enough. Deciding to scout around some more, he briskly buried the hare, kicking some dirt on top of it before resuming to a trot. As his tongue lolled out of the side of his mouth, his ears still stayed alert, searching for any sound of prey. His eyes narrowed at the border between Riverside and Nightgale, but he stayed clear of it - veering into the opposite direction. The sound of the river gushing out soothed his ears, but he ignored it this time - averting his gaze over to the other side. Not a speck of prey glistened on the other side, however, Acorpeth knew that they would come out sooner or later. Waiting patiently, he stretched himself out on the grass in attempt to lower himself, watching the river as he waited for his catch.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2013, 02:27:33 pm »
((Bump))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2013, 11:26:32 pm »
((Waitin' for KitKat.
sig by me