Author Topic: Nightgale Occupation + Riverside Guardians (Open and Accepting!)  (Read 6197 times)

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
Nightgale Occupation + Riverside Guardians (Open and Accepting!)
« on: September 27, 2013, 02:19:17 am »
Hello, and welcome to the land of Runic. A land of lush greens, the tallest trees the eyes can behold, and home to two packs of which are thriving of canines. The far east of Runic is home to the Riverside Guardians, a group of wolves who are fairly peaceful, yet can win in almost any debate. They are fairly strong, and mostly seek knowledge to fill their minds, and to tell plentiful stories onto their prosperity. On the west side, Nightgale Occupation's home is planted in the depths of the large and plentiful redwoods that hide their camp, along with most sunlight. They are known as the pack of mystery, ones that always are identified as dark and dangerous... though they are just cloaked in dark robes of lies. Truthfully, they just like to be solitary, where they can trust the wolves around them, and not worry too much of dangerous rouges or loners.

It's always been these two packs together... yet they don't even know the other exists. Though, in this century, after decades of no change, a strange group of wolves appear to finally bring these two packs into recognition of each other. Rouges. They are of the name, Midnight Striders, and they are a strict, and very dangerous pack that wishes to rule over the perfect land of Runic. As the two current packs realize their troubles... they stumble across each other. At first, they of course don't get along, and are now starting to become a bit hostile.

Will they come together to be-rid this awful threat and save their land?

Nightgale Info

Nightgale's camp is in the middle of a fallen Redwood field, which is surrounded by more of those giant trees, which shroud out most sunlight sadly. The camp looks a bit dark and lonely, yet, the pack loves it and doesn't take notice, as this has been most of their homes forever. It's rare to see a rouge or loner joining the group, as in all truth, they don't get out much into the real open lands full of light. Such as this, most of the wolves have very skilled night vision, as their eyes have adapted over their lifetime.  The wolves are very tight knit, and more of a family than anything. Mostly, no discipline is even needed as they just tease each other like brother and sisters, best friends, and just random friends. They are just so used to life their, that seeing anyone new causes most to become very skittish, shy, and nervous. Even if they aren't good with other wolves, their hunting skills are perfect. Often only two are needed to take down a large buck, and this is fairly good in wolf senses, and considering how strong these bucks are. They are usually medium sized, and nice and slim, built for speed and agility, yet are very toned and skilled with their balance and agility.

Riverside Guardians

Riverside Guardians are as different as black and white to the Nightgale Occupation. They are the ones that live in the light, and encounter all types of creatures besides prey. They are more skilled in defense and actually built a type of army in their ranks, as they have had some rouge and loner problems, yet easily solved them as the largest group they ever dealt with before the Midnight Striders came, was four. Their hunting mostly is in large groups, and they aren't the fastests, and are mostly giant wolves. One of their stories even tells of their founder of their pack, yet it says he was born of a Redwood, and that is why they are all so large and broad. They have a strict leadership, as they are ones that demand respect and loyalty, yet often have their bonding moments within the pack. They have the most ranks compared to the Nightgales, and carry them out faithfully. The strong and the strict, they are called this for good reason as you see... and they train their pups at the age they can actually start to handle their strict training. They breed soldiers, and that's their goal. The wolves usually are plentiful with prey, even if they aren't the most skilled in the art of hunting, as they are right next to the main source of water. The mouth of the river in Runic lies right on the outskirts of their camp, practically leading the animals right to them... along with the wolves and other threats. That is why they must always stay on alert for threats.

Roleplay Rules!

Admins of the boards: KitkatRevolution. Only I (so far) can accept applications!

1. You can have two characters! ^^
2. This is strictly a wolf role-play, no dogs or foxes. Any wolves are accepted though!
3. No powers, Godmodding, and just please be respectful and take into consideration everyone's posts ^^
4. We are literate, but not strictly! Meaning as long as you have proper punctuation and capitols and such, it's fine!
5. Have fun ^^
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 12:58:08 am by KitkatRevolution »

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
Re: Nightgale Occupation + Riverside Guardians (Currently only Info!)
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2013, 02:36:16 am »
Ranks!

Nightgale

Alpha: Anbu (KitkatRevolution)

Alphaess:

Beta(s):

Elite: (Pretty much a Delta, in charge of the few knights and hunters.)

Knight(s):

Hunters: Japthen (OreoHeroz) and Shem (JimMoriarty)

Medic(s): Angelray (KitkatRevolution)

Apprentice(s):

Pup(s):

(Doesn't believe in Omegas)

Riverside

Alpha:

Alphaess:

Beta(s):

Delta(s):

General(s): There are three! You can be granted this without asking, though it is a high rank ^^

Solider(s): Acorpeth (OreoHeroz)

Three classes - Captains (Strongest and usually leaders in battle, and are generally the oldest), Elites (Main soliders, who are first to aid Captians), Troops (Only called if dire numbers are needed, and know basic fighting skills. Mostly first starters and young.)

Doctor(s):

Hunter(s):

Supplier(s): (Teen wolves in their later years who are earning almost... service hours if they wish to join the Soliders and train officially under Generals. Mostly helps Doctors gather the necessary things and takes care of pups, getting to know the pack they will protect with their lives.)

Trainee(s): (Immediately obtained after being a student, unless they are wanting to join the Soldiers, in that case, they become Suppliers later on. They train directly under a certain rank, and never the leader of the division, such as Head Doctor.)

Teacher(s): (Teaches pups on the basics of ranks, and is assigned to a full litter until they become Suppliers or full Trainees.)

Apprentice(s): (Older pups who learn the basics of the rank they desire from teachers~)

Denmother(s): (Pregnant of Nursing faes.)

Pup(s):

Application!

Character picture here!

Forum name:

Character name:

Breed:

Character age:

Pack:

Desired Rank?: (Soldier, Beta, Alpha, etc.)

Basic history:

Personality:

Mate?:

Pups?:
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 02:10:44 am by KitkatRevolution »

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
Re: Nightgale Occupation + Riverside Guardians (Open and Accepting!)
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2013, 02:42:06 am »

Forum name: KitkatRevolution

Character name: Angelray

Breed: Red wolf

Character age: 3 years

Pack: Nightgale Occupation

Desired Rank?: Medic

Basic history: Angelray has been a loyal and loving addition to the pack as long as she has lived. Being born and raised in The Nightgale Occupation, she proudly holds the rank of Medic, as she has the liberty to help out and care for all her packmates she holds dear.

Personality: Loving, soft-spoken, and yet strict at times if one does not take her seriously on a certain topic.

Mate?: N/a

Pups?: N/a

Forum Username: KitkatRevolution

Character Name: Anbu

Breed: Gray Wolf

Character Age: 3 1/2 years

Pack: Nightgale Occupation

Desired Rank: None

Basic history: Was raised in Nightgale, though has foster parents instead of real parents. Just... no one claimed him, strange, but he doesn't mind one bit and see his foster parents as his real parents. Trained to become a Knight, and is one of the most skilled among the pack. Now he wishes to find someone to settle down with, a mate that is nice and confident.

Personality: Speaks his mind, and is harshly blunt at times. Usually bored, tired, and lazy.

Mate?: Looking for one.

Pups?: N/a
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 02:09:07 am by KitkatRevolution »

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2013, 03:20:36 am »

Forum name: JimMoriarty

Character name: Shem

Breed: Mexican Grey Wolf x Red Wolf

Character age: 2

Pack: Nightgale

Desired Rank?: Hunter

Basic history: Shem was born and raised in the Nightgale pack.

Personality: Outgoing, playful, immature, cocky(sometimes), humorous, caring, friendly, prefers not to fight but won't hesitate if it's to protect himself or another from his pack.

Mate?: Nu

Pups?: Nope
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2013, 03:26:38 am »
((Accepted baby cakes! ^^ You want to start the roleplay? I'll reply tomorrow since I'm splitting for the night c: ))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2013, 03:39:12 am »
((Thank 'ya, darlin'. ;3 And sure thing!

Shem

Shem lay sprawled out on his side in a small pile of fallen leaves at the base of one of the large redwood trees. As normal, he spent the majority of his day lazing about and sleeping in the filtered sunlight that managed to reach the forest floor through the canopy of leaves above. The mixbreed wolf lazily slept, able to tune out the rambunctious activity of his packmates around him. In his unconscious state, he didn't bother to even twitch an ear.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2013, 12:05:02 am »

Forum name: OreoHeroz

Character name: Japthen

Breed: Hudson Bay Wolf

Character age: 3 years

Pack: Nightgale

Desired Rank: Hunter

Basic history: Nothing much - born and raised in Nightgale. However, rumors have spread that her mother was from Nightgale and her father was from Riverside.

Personality: Japthen is a quiet wolf, more on the shy side. Her loyalty is strong, even though she gets distracted at times. Even though she is quiet, her tongue is sharp and she will lash out at you. She gets frustrated easily and wants everything perfect at times. Japthen can be awkward around other wolves since she hates socializing.

Mate: N/A [Not interested]

Pups: N/A [Not interested]

((As you can tell, I have the obsession over Hudson Bay Wolves. xD))

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2013, 12:12:16 am »
'

Angelray

Angelray was trying her best to rally up a herd of pups, which bounced and squealed around with delight across all her herbs and medicines. When they messed with the unconscious old wolf laying inside, Angelray snapped at them with a growl. "Stop it! Quit messing around and get out you little fluffs." She barked. Even when she was angry, she was playful. And thus, making her a very formidable medic. The pups blinked, and than skipped on out of the den, laughing up a storm. Angelray sighed, looking to the elder wolf that didn't even budge, and let out a relieved breath.

(And Accepted! Love Hudsons too baby, don't worry XD Go ahead and join in whenever my baby fluff <3)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 12:14:36 am by KitkatRevolution »

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2013, 12:38:42 am »

Japthen

The loud an snappy chirps of the birds filled her ears as Japthen rolled onto her side. Morning birds always ruined her day - squawking their high-pitched heads into the air. Rolling her eyes, the Hudson wolf stretched out on the ground, relaxing a little as she rested her head onto her paws. The familiar squeals of the pups bursted into her ear, and she raised her head to see that Angelray, the medic, was shooing them away from her herbs. Pups...always so troublesome. Japthen decided, keeping her thoughts to herself. She never understood why pups were so...annoying, and she certainty didn't want to find out.

Rising to her paws, her gaze followed the herd of pups as they skipped towards the nursery. A sigh escaped her maw as she raised her head into the direction of the medicine den, and she willing padded towards it. Nosing her way in, the hunter stood in the entrance as she glanced around. Once her eyes got adjusted to the dim light, Japthen craned her neck in attempt to search for Angelray.

"Hey," she called. "I noticed the pups leaving from your den. I'd figure you might want some help."

((Thank you, m'dear! Very polite and sweet c:))

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2013, 12:49:08 am »
((Of course my fluff <3 And congrats on the MOTS Nomination! I hope you get all the votes you can later on <333))

Angelray

Angelray perked her ears to the familiar fae, and sighed, giving a tired-like smile to the wolf. "Thank you for your concern, but, nothing too serious happened." she said reassuringly, glancing to some of the ruined seeds which usually helped with pain. They were all covered up by dirt and even a little worm slithered over their little pale coatings. Angelray just glanced up, as if saying, 'Why must this always happen right when everything's in order?'. The fae than just gave Japthen a little sigh, a little shrug joining the party. "I just need to make another gathering trip I guess..."