Author Topic: Harou Academy (Supernatural RP)  (Read 45168 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Re: Harou Academy (Supernatural RP)
« Reply #290 on: October 18, 2013, 12:21:07 am »
     Morita smiled and wrote something in the notepad. "Well, it's up the stairs. The door has the picture of a summoning circle." He smiled, ready to go, but wanting to give her time with her brother.

She nodded. "Alright then." She smiled lightly and looked at Mori and Willow, with another smile. She wanted to make sure they knew where one another was going.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #291 on: October 18, 2013, 01:13:31 am »
Willow smiled to Morita and nodded, than glanced to his brother, not wanting to ruin one of his rare times of good moods. She simply spoke gently, "Victor, I'm going to go with Mori to Summouning, just text me if you want to meet up again, alright?" the blonde said in her soft and gentle voice.

Victor nodded slowly to Willow with what seemed like a bit of a wary look not that he thought about it. He glanced to 'Mori', seeming to hold his gaze for a moment... before seeming what gave like an okay when he looked away casually, looking to Yumi, and just raised a brow. "Guess we have an okay to split."

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 18, 2013, 01:42:17 am »
     Mori nodded and smiled. Then he bowed his head to Yumi and Victor both.

Yumi nodded. "I was making sure. A couple of friends of mine back at the shrine were twins, and neither went too far without the other." She blinked and began walking.

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 18, 2013, 01:59:33 am »
Ken nodded and walked out as well, moving to the courtyard. He removed his hands from his scarf and let them fall to his sides, then paused for a moment to narrow his eyes at the ghost.

Retif nodded, opening his mouth to reply but stopped when something caught the side of his eye. He half turned to see Ken, and gave him a smirk in return to his glare.

Gatita nodded and bounded from table to table until she reached the single, lone table in front of the class. She walked in a small circle before her tongue slithered out, the forked end curled around a round object. An eyeball. The vampire already looked sick and leaned back, a hand on his mouth. The cat then proceeded to throw the eye into the air, and soon enough it started floating on its own, glowing a dull green.

I'm in school, so I can't put colours. ;A;))

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 18, 2013, 02:26:29 am »

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #295 on: October 18, 2013, 03:01:26 am »
Victor saluted the male back with a smirk, and than looked to Yumi as they walked. "We haven't been apart since we were twelve, so we're just testing each other out I guess..." he said casually with a shrug, his hands shoved in his pockets as he walked beside her.

Willow watched him go with a slight smile, than looked to Mori with a soft smile. "You want to head to Summoning?" she asked in that gentle little voice of hers.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 18, 2013, 03:10:31 am »
    Yumi nodded. "I see. Well, as long as you're fine with it. I don't wanna come between you two or anything." She smiled lightly as she held the door for the three.

Morita nodded returning the small smile. He had a bit of dread, because he knew who would be there, but he hid it just fine as he walked to the door of the classroom.

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #297 on: October 18, 2013, 03:30:10 am »
Getting off for the night after this post ^^))

Willow followed him with her smile never fading, nodding her thanks to Yumi; soon blinking at the classroom door they came to. She opened for both him and herself, looking to him, and than to the people inside the room with curiosity making her eyes burn a bright blue.

Victor smirked slightly to her once more, this time a bit crooked. "Aye, no need to worry about that. Nice to see you're thinking though, that's a kind thing to do." he said casually with a shrug.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 18, 2013, 03:42:00 am »
((Ok. ^^))

As soon as Mori walked in, his eyes caught on the demon in the front. He sighed as he picked up one of his pocket sized notepads and threw it at him after writing something in it.
   Kurosaki blinked, feeling something hit the back of his head. He looked on the floor, seeing the words "What did you do this time?!" written in sharpie. He smirked a little then turned to Mori. "You only take one look at me, then you throw it at me? What kind of best friend are you?" He chuckled.

Yumi nodded, turning a faint red as she walked to the back door of the school, held it open for Victor and herself, and looked out into a courtyard. She nodded to the ghost and the demon, recognizing them, and then to the werewolf, not knowing who he was at all.
     Kiba looked up. She had a familiar scent, but he couldn't remember what it was. There was that, and the scent of teriyaki coming from her bag. His tail wagged faintly as he stared at it, concentrating.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 06:01:12 am by Shizuo_the_Epic »

Offline Pridelord

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: October 18, 2013, 11:42:52 am »
Pride nodded his head to Kibas' response. "Mind if I come to gym with you?" He then turned as he caught a scent of Ken and saw Retif look at him. He simply glanced at the half demon before noticing Yumi. He lifted a hand in greeting to her.
The one and only.
Take care of the Pack first.
Never give up, Never back down, Never tap out.