Author Topic: [Don't Get Attached] Horror/Suspense RP [T-M rated] [Closed]  (Read 12394 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Am I accepted or....? x3}

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Zarorah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • And if you believe in me, then stand and fight
    • View Profile
    • the turmblrs
[[Whoops, yup! You are :3]]

"Hm?" Alex leaned on the axe as he looked up at the Japanese girl. She was pretty, with crimson colored hair and silver eyes. "The wolves are attacking people...?" He muttered to himself, glancing off in the direction that the German girl had pointed. "Well, that's certainly not good. We shouldn't be out now. They could smell us." Quickly, he sunk the blade of the axe into the tree, mentally cursing himself for not thinking of that earlier. Then he bent down, wrapping his arms around the trunk, pulling it up. He began to drag it, mumbling assorted curses once he realized it wasn't really moving anywhere. Biting his lip, he did something he normally didn't. "Hey, uh, can someone grab the back end of this? I'm not really getting anywhere by myself."
[Insert some kind of image that still needs to be made here]

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
     Hikaru walked over and picked up the back, using her leg at first. Her silver spoon eyes nearly reflected her concern, but she wasn't going to admit such a thing. "Which way are we headed?" She asked, trying not to strain herself.

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
    Dex sighed and slid down the side of a tree. His bare hands hit the cold snow. Her buried them deeper with no good reason. Dex knew he needed to find ways to survive but at this point he just wanted to relax.

Thanks and sorry for the short post. Writers Block.}

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Zarorah

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • the turmblrs
"Mmm... that way." He nodded back through the path that he'd cut through the undergrowth.  "When we get back, I'll strip the bark off and chop it up." Alex glanced up, frowning as he noticed the sky growing darker. "We'd better hurry. I don't want to be out here when it's dark. It gets downright scary." He nodded to himself, carefully traversing his way down the slight incline. "Careful, don't want you slipping."

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
     Hikaru nodded. "Alright." She looked around as she moved. The snow was now a near blue, rather than a glowing white.

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile

"If you have a prob, solve it, and find the solution."

Username: wolfbeat "You know, I have plenty of usernames I can use, but... really??"
Character Name: Thalia "Say 'Talia,' and you've pronounced my name correctly."
Nickname(s): None. "I didn't think so."
Nationality: American "Duh!"
Personality: stubborn, sarcastic, terse sometimes, confident, believes in herself, when her mother is mentioned gets really angry, when her father is mentioned she doesn't really care "Now, if that was ever your business..."
Appearance: punk/Goth clothes, blue eyes, choppy black hair, two bracelets, carries a foldable spear and has a bow and arrow slung over her back, body very lithe and strong "Ahem."
Strengths (At least two): knows how to speak to wolves, is talented at close and far combat, is very outdoorsy and knows how to survive in the wilderness "Uh-huh. Wolves are awesome."
Weaknesses (At least two): does not cooperate with people well, her stubbornness sometimes gets in the way "My stubbornness DOES NOT get in the way, THANK YOU!!!"
History: Find out in RP. "Thanks, idiot."
Other: None. "Why all these stupid questions??!!"

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
Sorry I've been gone so long! What have I missed, and is anyone in contact and/or waiting for a reply from my character Raven? ^^' ))

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline Zarorah

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • the turmblrs
[[wolfbeat, I'm not going to accept Thalia for two reasons. One is her age; she can't be 14 in a group of 18+ year olds. How would she get into the game? Also, how is she good at all those things? Plus, the communication with wolves. Sorry. :c]]

[[And Kitkat, I don't think anyone's really waiting. A lot of people are at camp, I think. Alex got the tree.]]