Author Topic: Story Behind Your Username  (Read 40188 times)

Offline Twin

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Khepri
    • View Profile
Re: Story Behind Your Username
« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2014, 05:28:51 pm »
I had a twin tailed hyena as my OC, and so this happened. As far as in game usernames go. ;-;

Offline _nightingale_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • I'm back?
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2014, 09:33:32 pm »
Soooooooooo Nightingale hmmm....

It came to me when I created my feral oc, and named her Nightingale, originally because the old story for her involved some kind of spiritual singing/howling thing, which I am now changing because Panthers don't howl obviously...at least I think not, and although I may change her backstory sometime, I think I'll keep her name the way it is.

***The More You Know*** :3

My art page : gerce.deviantart.com

GingerNinjax

« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2014, 10:35:58 pm »
I came up with GingerNinjax because, in RL my hair is Ginger. When I used to play in woods with my friends, I always used to sneak up on them, or when playing hide and seek I was always hard to find, especially during Autumn months haha, so I got called GingerNinja by my friends, the x? Well that's just to make it original haha.

Offline FrostNight

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Elon Musk pls return my calls uwu
    • iFrostNight
    • Frost Night
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 07, 2014, 12:20:24 am »
Dramatic flashback story....

So when I was little, me and my friends around the neighborhood were all wolf crazy so we created a wolf pack. I was Frost, the alpha female. Literally. I ruled the neighborhood children xD   My minions...   anyway, we were the Nights pack. So our last names were all night. Snow Night (You might see her around, she has FH but hardly gets on), Flame Night, Dark Night, Ice Night, etc. I was a tall, strong white wolf with a little black marking on my eye that I can't quite explain. Well now I have made her cooler and hope to have her as a preset soon. :) So Frost is sort of my fursona.. but so is Fio... Idk.

What would I change my username to? Easy. Adaki. He's that little wolf creature that is my signature. My OC, he's a depressed animal that in my story has his life saved by another OC named Makada. He learns to love life in the end and I cant give away too much. Anyway, I adoooore Adaki so much I wouldn't even take a second chance to change my username. :) ~<3

Offline Lukas245

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • You Shall Not Touch My Cake
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 07, 2014, 01:55:22 pm »
Well....Forums username. Just thinking of the Jodi Arias trial at the time. XD. (Loves watching Court Cases)

And I like wolfies so why not WolfInCourt? Yeah. Im so pro at this XD.

If I had to change it, it would be RadioactiveWolfBite
I used to be WolfInCourt on the forums, but just call me Kuesuto now or Kue.
FH Username:Lukas245
IW Username:WolfinHeulen
WolfSoul Username: Kuesuto
           See you soon~
[img/]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/077/e/d/dubstep_art_by_bronyswag-d5yfnkr.png[/img]

Offline Riih

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 08, 2014, 10:35:19 pm »
My username does have a little story behind it. Rii mean's Land in Romania, and the -h means my favorite animal, horse. So Land Horse? Horse Land? whatever it is i am happy with it, and if i saw a land full of horses it would be a heaven for me.

Offline DeadlyWolfQueen

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I am but a piece of a much larger puzzle.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 09, 2014, 04:41:34 am »
Milluneum: It was a childhood name i used for Runescape. I was nine and couldn't spell for anything so it ended up as than instead of Millennium

DeadlyWolfQueen: My Deviantart and my fanfiction account. No real reason

Faceless Eater: My real first name is Erika-Shay and my last name starts with B, so E and B for the hooded stranger was "Faceless Eater" and I practically cooed in love with the name. To bad that account was deleted by someone other than me.

Killing Desires: Desires Kill.

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 09, 2014, 01:58:38 pm »
Ah I can't believe I forgot to write on this thread, many have been wondering about my nickname x)

When I started to play online I wanted an original name, so that I wouldn't have problems using that name when I registered for a new game/forum. As you know that isn't really easy to do xD
I asked a friend to help me, find a word to describe me, and she said "Well you're anything but shallow"
And..there you have it cx
My nickname is kinda the opposite to my personality, confusing but a little bit original eh?

Offline mcgee2001

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Khalessi Of The Dothraki~
    • View Profile
    • Mcgee's Place
« Reply #98 on: March 09, 2014, 03:51:09 pm »
The story behind my Feral Heart username 'Mcgee' is: I got a dog when I was in year 3 in primary school, he is a Sprocker Spaniel(A cross between a springer/cocker Spaniel. cx) And he was going to be a police dog, but didn't pass the test, and his trainer had named him 'Mcgee' from some TV show. Anyways..he sold him to us! :D :D :D And I needed a username so I used 'Mcgee' c: And my forum nickname is 'McgeeTheDog' which pretty obvious. Because his name is Mcgee and he's a dog, so McgeeTheDog. cx

Signature by: Marija, thank you!! <3
Avatar by: Sameth, thank you!! <3
Find me in-game as: Mcgee

Offline CrazyCatLady

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Formerly M'Lass
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 14, 2014, 07:40:19 pm »
I'll answer both questions.

What does your username come from, or what is the meaning behind it?

Weeeeell... You see. During my first year on the Internet I wasn't aware of what a username really was. I thought of it as a character or... Lost story short I didn't know it was like a second name.

Because of that I choose: CrazyCatLady. I thought I was soo clever at the time. Obviously not.

Meaning behind it is self explanatory, I mean, I like cats. And people often refer to me as the girl that will grow up to be a crazy cat lady. Which is probably true. B]

Though recently I go by CCLMuch (CrazyCatLadyMuch?) because its shorter and I can hide the first three words but still be found. I also go by praisesasha (Praise the actress Sasha Alexander).

So I respond to CCL or just Sasha, it just depends on who is addressing me if I will respond to the latter.

Or, if you were able to change it, what would you change it to.

I think I would change it to either... CCLM or praisesasha. Not sure which.

If anything when it comes to usernames I just stick with CCL because I've always had it. And otherwise I would have identity crisis.

Sig by Kiaz! ||  I'm not active anymore. I'll be back sometime.