Author Topic: KOVU: Might Come Back!  (Read 8756 times)

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Re: KOVU: Might Come Back!
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2013, 12:23:28 pm »
I've got good news! EVERYONE:

I sent a message to him and he said that there is a even chance he is coming! That means I am getting ahead well :D 30% chance up.

Offline nicekind

• Floof-O-Meter: 39
  • art by WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2013, 12:40:35 pm »
For some reason I have hard to believe that everything you say in here is true? Even thou why should I not believe in it?
Anyways it would be amazing if he would come back. I like how people still have hope in this :3
But yeah other than that good luck.
shhh noone knows me

Offline unnbrellas

• Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2013, 01:47:09 pm »
I came here within the last year, and never had a chance to be with the game when updates was still a possiblitiy- I wish for that to change.

I really wish Kovu would return, many amazing game ideas have been suggested, but sadly can never be put to use.

Good luck rita, tis a wonderful thing your doing, trying to get Kuvo back.

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2013, 02:15:28 pm »
As awesome as it would be to get him back Rita I some how find it hard to believe. How do you know that the person you are talking to is really KovuLKD and not just some poser? Be careful not to get your hopes up in case it's really not him. Many people have tried to contact him including the staff team and have had no luck. If you really have had the luck to find him and get to him to talk to him then congrats and best wishes to you with getting across to him. There are plenty people including myself who would be more than happy to welcome him back.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2013, 12:52:06 am »
As others have said, I doubt he will come back. But, I will not push him away if he does return to FH. I wish you the best of luck Rita, but don't get your hopes up too high. ^^
Farewell everyone<3

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2013, 12:43:08 pm »
As awesome as it would be to get him back Rita I some how find it hard to believe. How do you know that the person you are talking to is really KovuLKD and not just some poser? Be careful not to get your hopes up in case it's really not him. Many people have tried to contact him including the staff team and have had no luck. If you really have had the luck to find him and get to him to talk to him then congrats and best wishes to you with getting across to him. There are plenty people including myself who would be more than happy to welcome him back.

Believe me, I know him. and where he is.

Offline shiftyglob

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Rawr, I'm Megatron!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2013, 11:34:41 pm »
I would love to see Kov come back. Though I can play the game perfectly fine without any added gimmicks, I don't really think it needs any updates. But Kov, as a person, was fun to talk to and hang out with, and I would like to see him back playing the game he made, without getting mobbed by swarms of beggars looking for the next hype. We already have the capability to do a lot with this game, we can make items, maps, roleplays, and events, so people shouldn't NEED an update to keep them happy, they just need someone to start something new for them to enjoy... They don't need prey since people already roleplay that, as well as pets, so the only thing that could really use some fixing is maybe a few bugs people find here and there... But if Kov doesn't want to come back, then I don't think anyone should push him, if he doesn't want anything to do with this game, then that is his choice and if we have even an inkling of respect for him, we should also respect his decision.
"Courage is not the absence of fear but the ability to confront fear"

I would like to apologize to anyone I have not offended yet. Please be patient, I will get to you shortly.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2013, 08:38:51 pm »

You know maybe he left the game cause he had other important things to do. My gosh everyone wanting this guy to come back. Just let the guy go in peace. Whether he is wanting to give out the source codes is entirely his decision, you cant force someone to give something when it is initially his. Now I know there is no right or wrong side to this but he has been gone for a very long time. It comes to the point where it is apparent he wont come back whether you ask or not. I mean there is no harm in asking im sure, but im sure he left this place cause he didn't want the constant nagging about it.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 08:47:13 pm by Feareh »
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Sayba

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2013, 12:15:15 pm »

You know maybe he left the game cause he had other important things to do. My gosh everyone wanting this guy to come back. Just let the guy go in peace. Whether he is wanting to give out the source codes is entirely his decision, you cant force someone to give something when it is initially his. Now I know there is no right or wrong side to this but he has been gone for a very long time. It comes to the point where it is apparent he wont come back whether you ask or not. I mean there is no harm in asking im sure, but im sure he left this place cause he didn't want the constant nagging about it.

I never liked the way he just upped and left with no word, in my opinion that was wrong, hundreds of people play this game so in a way hundreds of people were sort of let down. But then it is just a game. If it was my game and I had had enough of it, I would have given the coding to someone I trusted and let them do with it what they want. At the end of the day though, it is his decision to make, no one if forcing him to come back, but they have some right to ask. Him coming back would be great, after leaving for so long I'm sure we wouldn't expect much in an update anyway. He doesn't even have to come back to the game if he doesn't want to, giving someone else the codes would do fine.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2013, 12:56:00 pm »
I hope Kovu comes back, although it's unlikely, we have nothing to lose in doing something like this. :)

Good luck, Rita<3

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.