Author Topic: KOVU: Might Come Back!  (Read 8757 times)

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
KOVU: Might Come Back!
« on: November 18, 2013, 03:17:42 pm »

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: KOVU: Might Come Back!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 03:47:25 pm »
I highly doubt that he will come back, Kovu left for his own reason and that's the way it is. If you do have contact with him by all means talk to him. But I highly doubt he will want to come back and fix this game. He was even asked to come back from the staff and didn't/refuse to come back. Also he had about 2 years to come back and give the source codes to staff so as this might be a good gesture but I don't think really much will change.
KovuLKD left the game even while most people still loved him. I doubt his leaving is an issue of him not feeling appreciated enough in the community as you make it seem with this thread. If KovuLKD left the game for those reasons that would seem quite shallow of him. We staff get plenty hate and negativity thrown our way along with love and appreciation and that doesn't make us stop doing what we do. An individuals got to genuinely love what they do for them to dedicate them self to that thing not just do it because they are expecting praise and or reward.

KovuLKD left on his own accord. Staff and others have done all they could to get him to come back but he refuses and pretty much ignores everyone. I don't hate the guy but I do think it was a bit cold, immature, and inconsiderate of him to just drop a whole community that clearly loves his game and appreciates him and not even at least tell them why.

KovuLKD knows that there are plenty people that love him he doesn't need people to kiss up just to get back some source code. If he wanted to give it up he would of by now. People just need to respect and accept that for whatever unannounced reason KovuLKD left. Nothing we can do will bring him back. It's up to him to come back out of his own true desire.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 03:52:07 pm by Feareh »
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 04:10:22 pm »
Don't worry, I will try my best to make this happen. -Crosses heart- I have no time to lose.

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 04:14:56 pm »
I would love to help. I might as well find some good pictures and pm to you. Anyways, I think this may work if we put lot's of effort into it. However, you said he was quite sensitive, right? So what if someone ruins it by taking it too seriously? On the positive side, I agree with this. I wish you luck.

I hope he'll come back.

This is SmokePelt, peace out!

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2013, 04:18:10 pm »
It would be nice if he came back, but, he will more than likely not do so I'm afraid.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2013, 04:26:29 pm »
Like others have said, I don't think he will return to the game. It would be nice if he were to return and give a few updates, but it seems like it's not going to happen.

I don't think this game and community is falling apart as you say. Even though it hasn't been updated in a couple of years, it doesn't mean that it's all going to fall apart and be done with. Kovu may not be here to update the game and make it more fun for everyone, but it's up to us the members to do best with what we got. We can make the game better for ourselves by making presets, maps, items, textures,and other add-ons.
I honestly think trying to persuade Kovu to come back isn't going to get you anywhere. As Feareh said, he didn't return at the request of the staff members of the game. If he didn't come back at their request, what makes you think he will come back at yours? It's a waste of time. Why waste your time when you can be playing with what you got?
Inactive

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2013, 04:31:39 pm »
I have planned my letter, and almost all the people who read it cried and I am not wasting my time for no reason, I will follow my moto. As it says "Ritat~ Your life saver". I am not a person who gives up for anything, even though people will tell me it's just a waste of my time, it's something to do daily...
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 04:34:18 pm by rita »

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2013, 06:26:43 pm »
I have planned my letter, and almost all the people who read it cried and I am not wasting my time for no reason, I will follow my moto. As it says "Ritat~ Your life saver". I am not a person who gives up for anything, even though people will tell me it's just a waste of my time, it's something to do daily...

Alright then. There's nothing I can do but wish you good luck with it. If you're able to convince him to come back, then that's fantastic. Like I said, it would be nice if he were to return and give the game some cool updates.
But just don't get your hopes up too high. If he refuses your request, try not to get upset about it. At least you tried.
Inactive

Offline WhiskerWatcher

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Red haired animal!
    • MsWhiskersArt
    • Ms Whiskers
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2013, 07:32:45 pm »
Good luck with everything Rita. It would be amazing if he did come back. But like others had pointed out, don't get your hopes up too high. There is little chance he would come back, but little chance is better than none.

I wish you the best.
Love you all <3

Offline Chapawee

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2013, 02:01:39 am »
Good luck Rita! :3

I'm keeping my 'paws' crossed here. Hopefully no one takes this whole thing too seriously and hurts his feelings about it. Again, good luck to everyone!
Moving to my new account: Windstrider. Hopefully everybody can find it ok!