Author Topic: KOVU: Might Come Back!  (Read 8758 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: KOVU: Might Come Back!
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2013, 09:53:06 am »
Ohh man, to be honest, this is the most stupidest movement I heard in my life. Since KovuLKD rejected the staff's pleading, I don't think he would be provoked by a puny member of the community like you. Use your brain, and think multiple times before you make a decision like this. I actually think he's never coming back to this game. Don't even try to "take him back to the game".

I heard from someone that he is busy on his own gaming company. FeralHeart is like a piece of scrap medal to him now. He doesn't really care about the game anymore. But, what I do not understand is that why he rejected giving out the source code of this game. He gave the Impressive Title (Impressive World wasn't the first game of it's code. That's right kids!) code out, but he refuses to give out the FH code to like Redlinelies. :/

Sorry if this sounds mean, pup, but after a couple of years of his absence and the rejection, everyone doubts it he will ever come back.

As upset as many have been with his absence and seeming "lack of care" for the community by not announcing his leave I don't think this tone is appropriate either there dear. While I have my doubts that he'd return yet alone that Rita has actually managed to reach him I wouldn't be so quick to downgrade her attempts here. This isn't the stupidest movement no I wouldn't say that. Truth is Rita has her heart in the right place. Like any member who loves this game dearly she is just trying what we have all already tried before. There's nothing wrong with having a little hope and trying again. I think a few of you are being a little to rough to her with your responses.

Also calling her a "puny member"... No. Just stop that right now. I'll be very frank with you but no member of this community is small or insignificant, every single member of this community is an essential piece of the grand picture that is Feral Heart. Whether you are a admin, a mod, new or old user you are an important addition to the Feral Heart community so never let me hear you say something like that again dear. Think wisely about your words in the future and don't let emotions take over reason. Let this be the last time I tell any of you that.

I do agree that perhaps this matter should have been kept private until it was verified that it really is KovuLKD rather than spreading a potential rumor around. If KovuLKD is deciding to come back he would announce it himself. Sure the least we could do is still show gratitude towards him for what he has done for the community REGARDLESS of his recent absence. It's not fair that a community act like a bunch of babies throwing tantrums just because the creator decides to poof and not say why. It's not our business. It's upsetting yes but truth is there's nothing we can do about that. Dragging his name around making him seem as though he doesn't care for the community isn't nice to do. Let's not judge the guy anymore. We don't know why he left nor if he'll ever return but let's not make the chances of him returning any less by drawing assumptions about him. Leave KovuLKD alone.

I shall be locking this thread now.

Thanks for your efforts Rita but as I said before if KovuLKD wants to return he'll do it on his own. No one pushed him away or mistreated him in the first place. There's nothing keeping him from returning but himself and his own business.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 10:09:45 am by LordSuragaha »