Author Topic: [.Ghosts of the West.] [Equine RP] [Open and Accepting]  (Read 17401 times)

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Re: [.Ghosts of the West.] [Equine RP] [Open and Accepting]
« Reply #70 on: December 04, 2013, 10:52:05 pm »
Misty watched Renegade trying to break free. "Just give up Renegade. These people are skilled with us wild horses." She said looking back at the ground as she walked. Just then, out of the corner pf her eyes she spotted cheyanne still running from the humans and then she disappeared. She was gonna call to her but couldn't do it.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2013, 07:12:20 am »
I'm really sorry for the shortness, I'm just trying to debate whether Renn should get caught or not, since three horses have already been captured.))

Renn
The chestnut mare picked up the pace slightly so that her hooves were barely touching the ground, she stole a glance behind her and quickly counted the amount of two-legs on her tail. Five. She purposefully slowed down, so that the men were level with her, and took a sudden sharp turn. One of the horses a man was riding stumbled and fell at the sudden change in direction. Four. A smirk arose across her maw, her mane flying out behind her. Renn let out a quiet snort, speeding up so that she was once again ahead of her pursuers.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 05, 2013, 08:20:26 am »
((Yeah that's what I was thinking, just gonna wait until the others are released or have escaped))

Cheyanne
The painted mare let out a snort as she thundered forward, kicking up mud and dirt behind her as she galloped across the grassy terrain. Her long legs allowing her to run at a fast pace with easy, also being easier for her to jump over obstacles. Letting out a neigh Cheyanne took another dart left and up a hill-the human seemed to be a few miles behind her-it was usually hard for domestic horses to keep up with a wild Mustang. Letting out an echoing neigh she lifted onto her hind legs and kicked out her front hooves as the threat towards the human, slamming her cream hooves onto the ground a snort flaring past her nostrils as she began to breathe a little heavier from all the running.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 05, 2013, 03:24:08 pm »
[[It's all good. Y'all can get captured if you want to. -shrug- S'up to you.

Renegade

At Misty's defeated words, Renegade gave one last tug of his head then stopped, glancing back at her as far as he was able. "You're just going to give up that easily?" He snorted, sides heaving from the effort he continued making. "I don't think so." The stallion huffed, stomping a forehoof. Once again, he locked his forelegs, making the humans' transporting him all the more difficult if he wouldn't willingly walk. Nevertheless, they continued onward, dragging the buckskin along behind them. With a low neigh of defiance, Renegade suddenly shoved himself upwards, half rearing and making a scene once more. The humans were undeterred, and continued the struggling transport until they had slowly, eventually made it out of the canyon and onto land that was unknown to Renegade.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2013, 05:49:37 pm »
May I ask, are Renegade, Misty and her foal all captured by the Indians?
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2013, 06:28:02 pm »
Yes.))

Misty snorted at Renegade. "Giving them a hard time won't do anything." She whinnied. "It will only make them rougher with you." She neighed. Misty rose up her head as she saw multiple other dark skins walking around. There were houses shaped like cones, she didn't recognize them. The dark skin holding her lead and the one holding her colt's lead them away from Renegade to a round pin. She was lead inside with her colt and released but she was trapped inside of it. Her colt pressed up against her as they glanced around.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 01:25:32 am by ~|Demonic|~ »

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2013, 01:26:26 am »
Sorry for the double post but, is anyone gonna post yet?))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2013, 02:39:21 am »
[Sorry. I was at a church event, just got back home.

Renegade

Renegade gave his head one last violent, but in vain jerk, then relaxed. Head low, he let out a sigh and slowly began to walk on his own terms behind his captors. "You're right." The stallion huffed, ears flat against his head. As they approached the odd two-leg village, he glanced up in curiosity, though the sight immediately unsettled him, making him lock his legs a bit in hesitation. Three men hopped off of their horses and began to tug at the ropes tied to the stud's neck, cooing gently while pulling as hard as they could to drag the unwilling Renegade into an open round pen. Flaring his nostrils, he tossed his head and reared high, hooves scraping the air as he let out a defiant shriek, trying to pull the ropes from the hands of the humans. However, they were experienced and their hands were firm. After a good few minutes of struggle, they finally managed to pull the angry stallion into the pen. Quickly, all three dropped the ropes and darted around him, shutting the gate just in time to halt the stallion's thundering charge after them. With a rough snort, Renegade clambered to a halt just before the gate, and immediately pushed off the earth with his forehooves to wheel around and begin mindlessly sprinting around the round pen, bucking and kicking in fury in a display of his aggressive power. Even though he was the only equine locked in the round pen, it still didn't offer much room to run.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2013, 11:22:04 am »
((Guess I'm gonna allow Cheyanne to be captured to make it a little more interesting))

Cheyanne
Letting out a snort the mare continued to charge across the field-her large cream hooves thudding the ground in her attempt to escape the last human. A smile grew across the mares face as freedom seemed in her reach, picking up the pace she bolted forward. But as she reached the top of the hill it appeared some more humans were charging up the hill. Letting out a threatining neigh Cheyanne took a sharp turn and bolted left. The mares head lunged forward with everystride and was followed by many snorts, her tail blew rapidly behind her as she skidded to a halt. Backing up a little Cheyanne shook her head-in the panic she took a wrong turn and was now face to face with a cliff that ended with a massive drop, turning she gritted her teeth as she noticed the humans were right behind her. Rearing up the paint lifted onto her hind legs and began kicking at the air-rage filling her eyes as she allowed her hooves to thud roughly against the ground. Making an attempt to escape, Cheyanne bolted forward hoping to startle the humans, but they only back away a little. Feeling a pulling on her neck she glanced, some humans had snuck around the sides and threw 3 ropes around her neck. The humans seemed to have begun shouting at eachother in a language she barely understood, as they began to move and pulling the mare.  Snorting Cheyanne began to kick out her back legs in a buck letting out threatening neights, pulling hoping to get the humans off but nothing worked. Four humans now had roped on the mustangs neck causing her to grow frustrated-feeling the constant pulling Cheyanne dug her hooves into the ground trying to stop, but it didn't seem to work. The strength from the four humans was growing on her and urging her forward. Cheyanne continued rearing and pulling on the ropes, letting out many neighs.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 09, 2013, 01:40:07 pm »
Misty sighed and began to trot in a circle in the round pen. She couldn't take being confined even if she let them put her in here. Little humans kept going to the fence before their mothers called them away. She saw a dark skin walking toward her with a blanket type thing and set on the rail of the fence. Misty looked at it in confusion as the dark skin walked away.