Author Topic: ~Rising Stars~Warrior Cats RP~Open and excepting!~  (Read 29327 times)

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Re: ~Rising Stars~Warrior Cats RP~Open and excepting!~
« Reply #110 on: January 12, 2014, 07:33:01 pm »
Koy awoke with a yawn. She stood up and stretched, shaking put her thick orange pelt. She climbed out of te badger set and headed towards the ware house. She didn't care much about the clans so she didn't bother to learn about them. Koy literally walked past the camp a million times but had never been caught so she figured, why not?

Maplestar opened her eyes. The dawn light filtered through the small gaps in her den and she stood up with a stretch and yawn. She stepped out of her den and glanced around the camp. Maplestar watched as the camp began to stir. She walked into the clearing and to the fresh-kill pile. She soghed at the sight. Maplestar went into the warriors den and prodded her deputy awake. "Please arrange some hunting patrols and border patrols." She mewed and headed back in her den.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 12, 2014, 07:53:35 pm »
((I'm guessing the timeskip is in action xD For Whisperstep and Blizz, let's just say they went back to camp once Koy left.))

~Opalpaw~
The white-furred youth was up at the early hours of the morning, drawing images in the thick mud puddle in front of the den and listlessly going over the herbs that they might need to retrieve on their trip. There wasn't much of a shortage on herbs, so that quickly grew uninteresting. Opalpaw laid flat on her back with her limbs flailing in the air, her eyes staring off into the distance. It wasn't until the sunrays started to peek through the leaves of the forest and into the den that Opalpaw noticed that something was not quite right. Oddstar should have waken up the clan by now, sent out a hunting patrol at least...

Blinking, she rolled back onto her belly and lifted herself up, hesitating to wake up the slumbering Tornear. Eventually she made up her mind and stepped into her mentor's chamber. Opalpaw attempted to wake up the sleeping medicine cat by gently shaking her with her forepaws. "Tornear...Something's not right." Her ears were pressed against her head, "Something is not right."

=Foxtrap=
Ever the early bird (mostly because he was a light sleeper), Foxtrap was up and at it the moment he heard pawsteps out in the camp. He yawned widely, grooming his flattened chest fur before padding into the sunlight and toward the freshkill pile. Foxtrap's eyes brightened as he noticed Meadowstar dining on a bird. "Good morning, Meadowstar." He mewed, grabbing a plump rabbit from the pile and lying down with it as well. The hunting spree they had gone on yesterday left him not only tired, but hungry.

*Oddstar*
Some time during the night, the Leaflcan leader had grown a bit envious of the rogue's ability to sleep without a care. She remembered thinking I could catch him off guard right now, just jump down and snap his neck like a twig. This did not happen, of course, she was already drifting into her own dreamland. It was sunhigh now, birds chirping merrily and sunlight casting patches of brightness onto the ground, but none of it stirred her awake. She shifted every now and again, completely unaware of the rogue beneath her.

((Nothing for Whisperstep for now.))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 12, 2014, 09:15:39 pm »
~OtterStripe~
The tom awoken from the leader's nuge, as he sat up yawning.
Nodding the tom stood up, as he turned to other warriors. (Don't no anyone. So...)
He nuged Stormfur and Moonheart, as he spoke to them. "Take your apprentice's with you. Maplestar, ordered for a hunting-party." He ended, as he meowed again. "Take afew apprentice's with your one's. Stormfur, you'll lead one party, I'll another." He ended as he walked out. Walking near the entrance, he awaited for other's to arrive.

WolfHowl.
The tom woke up as he awened tiredly. He looked around, as he sat up. Lying down again, he fell asleep again.

(Sorry, for the illiterecy. Heh...)

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 12, 2014, 09:43:26 pm »
Meadowstar looked at Foxtrap, "Good morning." She nodded, "I saw how much you caught yesterday. Good job! Take any piece of prey you'd like." Meadowstar finished her bird and began grooming herself. She began thinking about the gathering. She would have to tell the clans about the rogues and how she had disassembled them with a few simple words. She smiled as Foxtrap took a rabbit. Meadowstar stood up and stretched.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 09:45:37 pm by Dunastar »

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 13, 2014, 12:23:04 am »
slowly opening her hazel eyes, hawkkit rolled over until the she-kit was out of the mossy nest. morning already? she thought, slowly getting on all four paws before stretching, unsheathed thorn-sharp claws flexing for a monument before sheathing her claws back. She turned her head over to her mother (I changed hawkkit's mother name from whiteleg to whitefoot) and siblings, who were still asleep. I need to wait for mom and my siblings, I can just go out, get some fresh-kill and practice some fighting moves that thornpelt taught me she then walked out of the nursery, the sunlight nearly blinding the five-moon old kit as she suddenly entered the clearing. Sitting down, she scanned the clearing for anyone. She could see thornpelt, her father waiting by the camp enterence for a a patrol. Before she could do anything, whitefoot arrived with hawkkit's siblings walking sleeply.
"we'll, you're up early hawkkit"
hawkkit nodded and turned her head to face her mother. "I couldn't wait" she said, tail wrapped around her white paws. Whitefoot gave the brown tabby kit a lick behind her ears before flicking her tail for her kits to follow.

slowly waking up, fireblaze stretched his legs for a minute before letting out a sleepy yawn. His stomach growled with hunger but made a attempt to ignore it as he slowly got up, unsheathing his claws as he slowly lifted his head. is she still here? he thought, blinking his eyes awake. Discovering that the feline foe is still on the tree asleep, a wide insane grin sweeped across his face. Fireblaze walked towards the tree, his eyes widen as he prepared himself to leap not at the trunk but at the lowest branch. Leaping high into the air, one of his front paws caught onto a low branch and he struggled to place his other paw onto the branch. yes! he hang onto the branch with his front unsheathed paws. now to-
A hiss escaped from his mouth as he accidentally sheathed his paws, falling from the branch and landed clumsily onto the ground with all four paws. mousedung! rage boiled inside as he turned around and leaped at the tree, unsheathing his claws as his paws hit the tree bark with force. He started to climb, paws making the attempt not to slip from many moons of forgetting to climb trees.
Signature by Green

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 13, 2014, 04:37:36 am »
-Tornear-
The medicine cat awoke to Opalpaw prodding her with her paw. The apprentice spoke, the words were disturbing. "What? What is wrong Opalpaw?" She glanced up at the cat, a worried expression on her face. The she cat lifted her self to a sitting position, with a yawn she asked her apprentice once more. "What, Opalpaw, everything seems to be fine." The dim rays of the sun shining through the den. She stood up, stretching out her tired limbs, as she brushed past Opalpaw into the clearing.

Tornear stopped dead in her tracks. Everything was quiet and all cats were still in their dens, sleeping. The she-cat began to search the empty clearing, first the warriors den, and then the others. The vacancy panicked Tornear, as no hunting patrols of any sort were set. The medicine cat was worried, as see had saw her leader was missing also. Tornear often overreacts, but this was just reacting to her."Your," The she-cat paused, letting a breath escape."Right, Opalpaw. Something is not right.
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 13, 2014, 11:47:06 am »
(Do you think you can put the season on the front page?)

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 13, 2014, 01:20:41 pm »
(It is, it's beside the time. Sorry if that confused you. c:)

(I forgot to post for Liontuft, I will do that later. c:)
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 13, 2014, 09:32:27 pm »
Name: Cobrastrike
Breed: Siberian
Appearance: A huge silver tom with white stripes. He has a sweeping tail and a large head with long whiskers. He has long claws and sharp teeth, which aid him in battle.
Personality: This Tom backs up the gentle nature of his leader with claws. He is serious and always will be by his leader's side.
Why I deserve this rank: I am great at deputyship. I am good at dishing out orders as well.
Clan: Valleyclan
Other: None

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 13, 2014, 10:51:59 pm »
Accepted!