Author Topic: None of my friends are there for a long time...Disapeared ?  (Read 2206 times)

Offline Volcae

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
None of my friends are there for a long time...Disapeared ?
« on: December 02, 2013, 08:31:21 pm »
(first, sorry if I'm doing bad mistakes in my sentences, my english isn't perfect yet^^)

Hello everyone.

I wanted to ask you if you could help me, because I've got a doubt about something strange.

I've got some friends on FH (no pack, just friends, and they do not know all of them). I'm feeling good with them, and there is no problem between us. But, for a long time now (a few months now), none of them are apparetly connected. And that strange, because normally I could see one of them once a week (they like this game and they are sometimes (or often) connected) but I haven't seen any of them for a long time...

Of course, I waited, I tried to be there everytime to be sure, I asked people if one of them had been seen, I saw the topic "My friend is gone!" in Game Help section, and I tried to whisper them (and it was marked they were offline)...

No results.

I'm sure they wouldn't have blocked me, because we got good feeling between us (I don't know if my words are good to explain it..."good feeling" ? "got along" ?). So I wanted to ask you if there is a problem or if there isn't.

Have I been banned by something for something ? Is it a bug with a friend deleted when I add one ? (even if Idon't think so) Or am I on a different server ? Did they leave the game ? Have they been banned ? I don't really know.

None of them are connected, and I want to see them again. If someone want to help me, I would be very grateful. Thank you.

(I can give you the list of my friends name if it could help)

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
Re: None of my friends are there for a long time...Disapeared ?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 08:36:37 pm »
If you'd been banned then you wouldn't be able to log in/play FeralHeart - also for further notice it's prohibited to discuss bans on the forum, if you have any questions you are welcome to PM me or anyone else on the staff.

I can't tell what has happened to your friends, but there are times when people just decide to leave a game without saying anything. Or they might be busy.

I hope you get the chance to talk to your friends again.

Good luck// Shallow

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 08:45:08 pm »
Your friends could be busy with school dearie, they'll come back.
I know this because when school started back up for me, I didn't have time to post a thread in the Leaving Section, telling people that I was gone.
I probably spent about 3 or 4 months away from FH before I came back.
It might be the same for your friends.
They could come back around Christmas as I know most schools go on break then.
I hope this helped and I hope your friends come back :3

~Starry

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Volcae

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 10:15:10 pm »
Okay. Thank's a lot to you two^^

Well, I'll wait and I'll see. For the moment it's the best thing I can do.

Thank's again for your advice (and sorry about the prohibited thing, I forgot it ^^"" ).

Offline kcatd35

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • Anything~Random
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 10:16:20 pm »
I am sorry about your friends. If you banned you couldn't be able to access the game. Your friends might be busy with life. Hope you get to see them soon.

People in the Image,  Vask, Sagitta, Scarlett (The Grey Wolf> Me) Rin, and SeizureWhale

R.I.P- DarkPetal
R.I.P- Genisis

Offline InuCrazy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2013, 10:38:49 pm »
I understand how that feels ;c It's not nice. They are probably busy with school? If you really have nothing to do on FH maybe you can find me in game xD (InuCrazy)

Offline Volcae

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2013, 04:13:03 pm »
Thank you to your compassion, DeathStorm and Chii^^ That's good to hear.

Maybe we'll see us in game.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2013, 04:16:48 pm »
Private message me your friends usernames and I'll check and see when they were last online for you.

Offline Volcae

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2013, 05:02:02 pm »
Seriously ? Wow, that's nice ~^^~

Okay then

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2013, 08:41:00 pm »
I had the same problem or at least very similar. I know I have been going on about it for a few months or even years I guess, but way back I was role-playing and found myself a FH mate. It was fine until he had to go to eat or something and got off FH. I never saw him after that day, he disappeared and I kept wondering for a long time where he was.

I was a little confused, and worried because I didn't receive any message from him and he never went on-line ever again.  After a while I forgot his user so I couldn't add him into my friend list, so that's when I pmed a mod and sure she helped me. Now I know where he is and the last time he logged into the forums but whenever I send a message he doesn't reply. And since we had a great friendship I doubt he would have blocked me etc.

Now I stated this because I felt like I should help yet show a little side of my story. Now we don't know what goes on, on the other side of the screen of other members. We don't really know what comes up in their life or what causes great problems etc but I hope this settles for you and you get to meet your friends again and catch up on the goss' xD

~Good luck floof~
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads